Postby suspicioso » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi Dan - off you go!
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay, should we continue right here........?

I'll see if others want to shift the discussion........
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby suspicioso » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Dan, can we have a bit of a Q&A session before leaping into the theory?

I know you've had a few conversations with Ron and others where the Source A story came up, so can you tell us a bit more about what happened?
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
dan wrote:Maybe I've hung out with the Ronster for a few years too many, but I caught the Scent of the Cosmic Trickster in this little outing affair.

Will you forgive me that one little bit a paranoia?

Sure, you can be forgiven for thinking that, but let me tell you, you are waaaaay off.

Ron has had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with this investigation. I had been watching John and Andy's efforts from afar, and when I saw the information about the Navy League Luncheon posted by John at OM, I contacted him and suggested working together. I didn't even talk it through with Ryan or Tom. I emailed John, john suggested bringing Andy on board and it went from there.

The key to cracking open this case was the photo posted to OM by Temporal. Without that, there would have been no way of ultimately identifying Richard Theilmann as Source A.

Ron's input into the entire investigation has been a big fat zero. You should know that I wouldn't trust anything he had to say in any case, even if there had been an input.

You mean that Ron is not in charge of Disclosure?

Are you trying to burst my bubble?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Sus,

I know nothing and everything.

From which end would you like me to start?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

dan wrote:You mean that Ron is not in charge of Disclosure?

Are you trying to burst my bubble?

I'd say there's no bubble to burst, Dan.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm

OK,

From the time this story first "broke" back in 2008 various people attached themselves to it at different points. (For example, Greer jumped on fairly soon, and jumped right back off again as far as I can tell.)

Ron didn't seem particularly interested in it to begin with - when did that change and why?
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Sus,

Gosh, you know more about Ron's interests than do I!
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Zep,

And whose bubble is it?

Yours or mine?
---------------------

FYI, any thoughts about 'Parrot'...........?

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=7#265061
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby suspicioso » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 pm

dan wrote:Sus,

Gosh, you know more about Ron's interests than do I!

Don't be coy Dan :D
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Sus,

You just had me wondering as to who was the Ron-expert amongst us.

Sometimes it's not so much about what you know, as it is about who you know.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 pm

There goes the neighbourhood.................

Dan, i am being very serious when i suggest its time for you to walk away from this whole field,
You really dont have anything to contribute to it you know.

Its time to walk away and take up rose gardening, there are plenty of forums about rose gardening, you can collect them, cross breed them and even create new hybrids.......

get one named after you.

Now, since you clearly are able to think (if we can call it even that) only inside a very small box , let me run a new idea up your flagpole.
You are convinced disclosure can only happen if this, or that happens......

What if it cant happen....at all.......

Now this is just an idea.... im not posting it as Truth..... Just a possibility extrapolated from what we know.

Lets assume 3 technologys get perfected, we are working on them now

Time travel
Cloning
Brain uploads ala Ray kurzsweil

In Kurzweil's estimation, we will be able to upload the human brain to a computer, capturing "a person's entire personality, memory, skills and history", by the end of the 2030s; humans and non-biological machines will then merge so effectively that the differences between them will no longer matter; and, after that, human intelligence, transformed for the better, will start to expand outward into the universe,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 92555.html

I saw a recent episode of Dr Who where the Dr says to Amy Pond..... your a time traveler now, you see the universe in a different way.

To a Time traveler, linear time is an illusion, a false perception of the universe, these populations live "outside" what you call linear time.
You are able to "travel" back and forth to the corner shop, your not trapped in your house, but you are trapped in linear time. These Outtime populations are not trapped, they can travel in both the axis of the universe, distance (which you can currently do) and the other axis duration (which you cant).
There are two axis of direction in the universe, distance from one side of it to the other, and duration from its start to its end. while you are free to move along one axis, you are along for the ride in the other.

But a population (alien and or human) who have the technology, can travel in both.
They then see the universe far more clearly than you do.

Now, consider...... what if this population is the greater population inhabiting the "universe" that smaller sub sets like ours living mired in linear time are just the "ponds" where conciouness is hatched.....
On death, and using the sorts of technology mentioned in the article above, your conciousness set, is uploaded into a new clone body (grey ?) and takes its place in the "heavens" to live outside time...ie forever....
Were you not taught a simplistic version of just that scenario as a boy?
That when you die, you get a new body in heaven and live forever.........
If thats what UFO's are...and i posit it as an If...then there will be no disclosure, it would be like frogs trying to explain to tadpoles what existance is like outside the pond....... why bother, the tadpoles will find out eventually, and they are not "equiped" to understand , no matter how hard the frogs tried to explain.

In this scenario disclosure would be akin to the frogs draining the pond and leaving the tadpoles to perish, never to be useful as a spawning ground again.

This planet, this pond spawns a very precious commodity, conciousness. conciousness can not only maintain its internal integrity as it travels over distance, it knows where it is, even when it moves. It also maintains its integrity when it travels the other axis.....it knows when it is.

If this is the greater reality we are living in...... you will not get disclosure until you die

So relax, take up rose gardening, enjoy the pond for what it is, while you can
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Aussie,

Do I know you?

I have only one other question for you..........

What is the Source of time?

I might be wrong, and I've been wrong before, but where were you when time was created. (yes, this is a slight non-sequitur.)

Or, don't you believe in the Big Bang, as one possible origin of time?

Just wondering.........

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:56 pm

You need to swap the sequitur for secateurs.....

Have you ever heard of someone downgrading their car (vehicle) ?
Or do most people Upgrade to a more efficient model ?

So tell me dan, IF it were the reality, that the simplistic story you were taught, is a pale reflection of a more sophisticated reality, that when you die..... you get a new body......an upgrade........and its a Grey biovehicle.

Would you disclose that to the world ?

What do you think would happen if you were to tell the worlds religions that their myths were simplistic primative interpretations of a more sophisticated technical reality. That when you die....you become a grey.....

That not even suicide is an escape ?

Would you tell them ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 am

Tell me dan.......

If you had the technology, the machinery to go "downtime" and save your mother and father, would you ?

I mean their native bioform has worn out, it can no longer support their conciousness , would you use Mr Kurtzweils technology to upload their experience sets, their memorys into a new cloned and optimised biovessel......

Would you do it ?

Or would you not....would you let their experience sets, their memorys, their souls if you like be "wasted" ?

Its no different than any other transplant that extends conciousness when the bioform starts to wear out and can no longer support it. heart, kidney, liver.......

A thousand years ago, there were no transplants, today it happens everyday, its the same technology taken to its ultimate expression, full conciousness transplants, into new cloned bioforms, optimised, upgraded to be more efficient, optimised for life in the "heavens", Didnt jesus promise you a new body ?. is this what was meant by that phrase ?

Funny how people would be happy to have disclosure as long as its something they can accept, like little grey men from zeta reticuli.....

How would you like to learn that what ive suggested is your future......your reality

Could we disclose that ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce