Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Eth,

Did God trick the Scientists into believing in Evolution?

Just wondering..........

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland


Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby DrDil » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 pm

dan wrote:Eth,

Did God trick the Scientists into believing in Evolution?

Just wondering..........

.

Did RT trick you into believing you were relevant?
User avatar
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:53 pm

dan wrote:Eth,

Did God trick the Scientists into believing in Evolution?

Just wondering..........

.


So God supports the Theilmann hoax?

God supports lies for disclosure?

It's for our own good?

Funny....but I'm having troubling seeing any good in disclosure in my 3 plus years on the internet.

What has been good about it in say the last 10 years Dan?

Some good online friendships is about it...

But the disclosure that you and others want, although quite different...seems completely a nonstarter.

It isn't going to happen the way anyone thinks, because no one controls it.

Certainly not Ron or his cronies....at least I have learned that much.

Truth can't be disclosed, it has to be learned and come from with in.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Andy,
Truth can't be disclosed, it has to be learned and come from with in.

Amen, brother, Andy.

But who says that God will not have to trick us into listening to our inner Sophia?

Have we not failed to do this for the past, ummm..... 6,000 years?

Might He not send a Sophia avatar, just to remind us of our inner Sophia?

Still only wondering........

P.S. When did your Sophia last kiss you?

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:53 pm

I don't know that she ever has...but I notice little things in my life such as my kids smile....or the kindness of a stranger....countless moments surround us everyday.

As far as the last 6000 years...either you have misinterpreted, or it is not working.

God can send all the avatars God wants....but I'm not sure that God sent Theilmann for the purpose of baiting and switching for your benefit.

Would it not be enough for God's plan to just be who you are?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Andy,

Okay, so then who's going to protect Sophia-in-the-flesh?

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:14 pm

dan wrote:Andy,

Okay, so then who's going to protect Sophia-in-the-flesh?

.



Not sure it is my concern....did she (LME) get DUI?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:34 pm

murnut wrote:
dan wrote:Andy,

Okay, so then who's going to protect Sophia-in-the-flesh?

Not sure it is my concern....did she (LME) get DUI?

She got her DUI a couple of years after mine. Great minds drive alike.

Why would it not be your concern?

Are you concerned about Jesus?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm hopeful Jesus can look out for himself.
That being said, I try to do what he calls me to do.
But to answer your question, I am not concerned about the welfare of Jesus.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Criminy, Andy,

You can do better than this.....!

Do you care about your sons?

Have you ever supposed or wondered if God might care about you and/or about your sons?

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby Etherian » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:57 pm

dan wrote:Eth,

Did God trick the Scientists into believing in Evolution?

Just wondering..........

.


Dan,
Did God trick everyone into believing the world was flat?
Did God trick you into thinking you can put your head into a lion's mouth? Or jump off an 80 story building?

I am not getting the relevance to the "Theilmann affair" from you Dan. One can accept it for what it is.
A sorry mess.
I didn't buy Theilmann's story early on. If you look back to the spring or summer of 08, at my first post on the UN thread. I said it reminded me of Serpo.
I didn't believe that one either.

At one time I thought that there might be Disclosure. Ain't so sure now. At least a real one.
We shall see.
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 am

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Eth,
Did God trick everyone into believing the world was flat?
Did God trick you into thinking you can put your head into a lion's mouth? Or jump off an 80 story building?

Do you have a soul, Eth?

Why do many/most(?) scientists think you don't have a soul?

Is it because they are evil, or because they have been mislead into materialism?

And who mislead them into materialism?

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 pm

dan wrote:Eth,
Did God trick everyone into believing the world was flat?
Did God trick you into thinking you can put your head into a lion's mouth? Or jump off an 80 story building?

Do you have a soul, Eth? .


Define 'Soul'
.
Why do many/most(?) scientists think you don't have a soul? .

Probably because most scientists, like myself like to have evidence of things.
.
Is it because they are evil, or because they have been mislead into materialism? .

No, because they have sense.
.
And who mislead them into materialism?
.

The need to find out things and cure the worlds evils, probably created by your non existant God?.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 pm

dan wrote:Criminy, Andy,

You can do better than this.....!

Do you care about your sons?

Have you ever supposed or wondered if God might care about you and/or about your sons?

.



Yes I care about my sons.
No I don't wonder if God cares.
I assume he cares because of the message of Jesus.
That being said, bad things sometimes happen to good people...even children.
I don't believe this implies God does not care.
God probably cares about Theilmann and OMF also?
So what?

I don't see your point as it relates to RT and the hoax.

God is hoaxing us all perhaps?

God loves hoaxes?

If you want to start another thread here that's okay with me, because I'm not seeing a whole lot of relevance to this case.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Dan Smith takes on the Theilmann Affair

Postby dan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Andy,

The phoenix must own the ashes.

I do. And they don't call me Chicken Little for nothing.

Yes, God loves the Trickster.

You need to ask Caryn about the Trickster and Thelema.

This is not a child's game, Andy. Where is the iron lady, when we need her? Does she not have the power to forgive?

Does anyone recall the 'iron magnolia'?

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron