OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby TheShadow » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 am

jeddyhi wrote:Hey shads ole buddy, where the hell you been? Great to hear from ya!

I have been around...lurking here and there. I never bought into or even bothered reading any of the source A crap and have been so disillusioned by what OM has become I have been occupying most of my time in the real world and playing online poker!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:27 am

spect8or wrote:Hey Andy,

Here's something to add for their unwavering acceptance of 99.

Although there have been multiple assurances that moderation will be balanced, the favoritism at Open Minds Forum continues.

@2:51pm - Agent99 makes a very serious accusation. (Sorry for the cutoff but you get the point)

@4:09 - I ask her to expand on this.

@4:16 - Nearly immediately, I am asked by Doc not to go there.

I question Doc's reasoning to warn me and assure him of the validity of my question as being on topic.

At this point, I am temporarily banned from the site for maybe 5 minutes. Once I am allowed back in, Doc has this response for me.

Being absolutely blown away at the pure favoritism in this response I give my last post to Open Minds Forum.

Of course, the favoritism was clear to me before this episode, however I think it further pushes the point home. How can a forum that continuously isolates its members stay afloat? It can't. Of course, none of what transpired remains there, it was deleted ... that is, except for agent99's post. Surprising?

I hate to say it, but I will probably continue to lurk there. But we all know how we love to watch a train wreck.

Anyway, nice to be where cooler minds prevail.

I am at a loss to explain the 99 phenomena...of course I never explain the Cyrellys phenomena either
Glad to see you here
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 am

TheShadow wrote:Hey Andy,
Nice to see you here. I have to say i have never paid any attention to the whole source A nonsense. It was obvious to me this was nothing from the beginning and i wasted enough time on Serpo and the ridiculous drones to have learned the entire UFO/ dislclosure issue will never lead to any substantial evidence of alien visitation.

When the mods from OM sent out an email talking about RU slandering them i figured i would wander over here and see what was up! Nice to see you have done your due dillegence and exposed the frauds for what they are. Great work!

I missed you buddy...thanks for the kind words.

I truly cannot understand what's going on at OMF.

Something smells there...it is out of sync.

I'm wondering if it is even genuine......

Seems like a front for exo's.....or ....dunno...can't put my finger on it.

I just am at a loss to explain what the admin thinking is there.....is there hatred of me and RU so great it blinds them to the truth? Are they even interested in truth?

Are they willing to concede that they made mistakes?

I'm starting to really believe the forum is under the influence and control of someone or some persons yet unnamed.

And what's up with Jake?

The guy has completely lost it
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 am

AussieMike wrote:And i see dragonfart is in full deflection mode again

According to the Investigating Team, Maccabee is the one that verified the picture and had a meeting with RT.

What was the meeting about?

How is Maccabee involved in all this?

How did RT get on the base?

Never mind the Navy Yacht club

Dr Mac has already explained that his office wasnt a secure location, that anyone on base, could just walk in, and we know getting on base as a visitor isnt all that hard to do.

Never mind the Navy Yacht club

Of course the ostrich gambit again, because its from this direction we have proof RT is a fraud, proof they cant poke holes in, he got into the club via the naval order, who have made a statement that RT is a fraud, of course if you cant poke holes in it, you bury it, hence the never mind comment.

Its telling isnt it that an admin is suggesting ppl ignore an aspect of the case that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the fact that RT is a fraud.

In doing so, they are promoting the false meme that RT was a military man (which he wasnt, we know this from so many independant sources now its beyond a doubt. the records centre and VA, his familiy, the naval order, the FBI)

In promoting this false meme, they are deliberatly and directly shortchanging the real heroes, people who earned their symbols of courage and valor the hard way.

They are promoting a liar and a coward.......ah well birds of a feather flock together

This reminds me about the supposed vetting process at the CNO lunch Salla was so keen on.
I spoke to one of these so called vetters, Bill Schmidt, Commander of the NY Naval Order

I also can report there was no vetting. RT asked Schmidt to get Clay a ticket a few days before…Schmidt told RT it was sold out, but RT showed up with Clay anyway the day of the event.
Bill was perturbed but RT told Bill, Clay would just stand in the back…Bill okayed this.

A little later on RT came to Schmidt again saying there was an open seat at the table….Bill told him to go ask Rick Kenney because the Navy League was handling the ticket sales.
Rick Kenney sold Clay the ticket
Bill reiterated that there was no vetting at all…other than names…..no ss#’s, no id checks…nothing.
RT used a favor to get Clay in…that’s it

Salla had been up Schmidt’s butt about this supposed vetting....
I've seen the emails....Bill copies me on the replies

When is Salla going to come clean?

Probably never given that he needs exo-money....right?
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Etherian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 am

Shads. Good to hear from you. It would have been nice to had you on this one, like the old Drone days with Numbers and all.
But prolly you would have been banned anyway.

Next time, don't be a stranger. :)
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Etherian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 am

Boy! That shines a whole different light on the so called top drawer spy thingy luncheon fiasco.
We knew they overplayed it, but they really didn't have the cards; not even counters.

To me that seals the deal of what I suspected for some time. The Pickerings were in on it all the way. Some over on Om continue to believe. But that's how it works after you have bought the proverbial bridge.

The slick is smooth. He's Courteous to a fault, slow and methodical, but telling nothing incriminating. Marks are won over by that and just can't believe they were taken. One of the factors that help so many artists pull such cons off.

I mentioned today over there that I bet those of us that got the "secret knowledge" were all told we were "special". I was and can see that it was a hook.
However, I didn't get as much as others, because I saw the story as science fiction and pulled out of it quickly with Clay.

Too bizarre to believe. That's why when I saw Richard with his leather straps, I wondered how this guy could convince anyone, he went anywhere. So they (the Pickerings) had to be in on it from the first.

As Clay used to repeat, Richard would say "AAAARGGGGHHHH!"

Something I just learned the other day and I am way behind everyone else on this, was that the Pickerings were working for Salla and Co., some years back?
Whoa! Big clue!
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 am

I think it is clear the Pickles have many questions to answer....and that they will not be answering questions anytime soon.

They either were and are totally under the spell of Richard, which i find hard to believe, or they were in on the hoax.

Either way...they are among the biggest cowards I ever came across.

Disgraceful really.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 am

I have no real opinion on the whole mufon texas issues.....but this caught my eye....Fore comments about how unprofessional someone at mufon is
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=2#266012

What?

It take balls to accuse anyone else of being unprofessional after what 2 months of total unprofessional behavior at OMF.

Disgraceful...Just Disgraceful Fore.

Again...you are not as stupid as you try to appear at times....and I'm not the only one to notice [-X
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby oboe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 am

murnut wrote:This reminds me about the supposed vetting process at the CNO lunch Salla was so keen on.
I spoke to one of these so called vetters, Bill Schmidt, Commander of the NY Naval Order

I also can report there was no vetting. RT asked Schmidt to get Clay a ticket a few days before…Schmidt told RT it was sold out, but RT showed up with Clay anyway the day of the event.
Bill was perturbed but RT told Bill, Clay would just stand in the back…Bill okayed this.

A little later on RT came to Schmidt again saying there was an open seat at the table….Bill told him to go ask Rick Kenney because the Navy League was handling the ticket sales. Rick Kenney sold Clay the ticket. Bill reiterated that there was no vetting at all…other than names…..no ss#’s, no id checks…nothing. RT used a favor to get Clay in…that’s it

Ah, so Clay knew when he posted those pics and told his "secret meeting" story it was all a bunch of hooey. I think you're right, Mur. It was just a way to generate some funds for exopolitics. Why did they do the story on OM? Because the membership was climbing due to the Stephenville story and Angelia's presence on the board. And one of the admins is on the staff of the Expolitics Institute. Cyrellys was also on the EI staff. $$$
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 am

Yeah Exopols , including the pickles salla and cy, were in on this.
I think the degree varies, but they each of them knew something wasnt quite right Salla most of all, but chose to turn a blind eye to their personal red flags because like agent99, if a lie can be useful its OK

take Salla as an example he has posted there were aspects of the ET story that he did not believe.
At that point anyone with integrity says, if i cant believe this part, why should i believe any part, but he didnt, he ignored the inconsistancys and outright outlandish aspects and ran with the ball anyway, knowing full well in his own mind that parts of the story were lies, that is he personally did not believe those aspects.

That stinks, and as he has learned, he should have trusted that doubt, and written off the whole story, because as hes found out those clues, those aspects he could not swallow reflected the greater reality......That it was all bogus.

He would do well to consider the "unreliable witness" mechanism courts all around the world use to get to the heart of the matters before them, to get to the Truth.
If someone tells you what you know are lies, everything they tell you must be dismissed as unreliable..........

Lets hope he takes something usefull from this lesson

Live and learn.........
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

murnut wrote:

This reminds me about the supposed vetting process at the CNO lunch Salla was so keen on.

A little later on RT came to Schmidt again saying there was an open seat at the table….Bill told him to go ask Rick Kenney because the Navy League was handling the ticket sales.
Rick Kenney sold Clay the ticket
Bill reiterated that there was no vetting at all…other than names…..no ss#’s, no id checks…nothing.
RT used a favor to get Clay in…that’s it

Where is Jake and his ability to analyze photos and detect the protocols of security lol? Many times I told Jake to back down and take a break, that he was only digging his hole deeper......he wouldn't listen and responded by talking down to me, questioning my education level and job status and otherwise being a complete jerkoff. I will make it my mission for the near future to keep reminding everyone that Jake is a brainwashed, idiotic, holier than though, delusional cretin that cannot admit when he is wrong and believes he is the smartest, most traveled and cultured human being on the planet.

I still giggle when I go back and read his postulations regarding the CNO photos......"The CNO is looking right at Clay's table" lol

Speaking of Clay, I'm also reminded of the last post ever made on OMF by the temps. It was directed at little ole me.

Dear Jeddyhi,

Your Karma points reflect how you express yourself. Clay and I find your assertions ugly. You are saying that we would involve ourselves in an endeavor which would put everyone on this forum in an awkward position. Nothing is farther from the truth. Again, we shall not comment on anything that would "out" ANY serving, covert officer. Is that clear, Jeddyhi?

Shawn and Clay

Yeah, it is all kinda crystal clear these days lol!
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Yeah, and John, I would take the comment they made about Karma as a huge compliment. Since everything else is so backwards there, I would guess that having low Karma at OMF is a very good thing...lol

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jeddyhi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

What really blows my mind is that this UN/Source A hoax was actually designed to keep people interested until at least 2017! The Pickerings were probably planning on bankrolling the hoax for all that they could get with the usual benefits...speaking engagements, interviews, books, conventions, etc.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Etherian » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:37 pm

I would like to think that out of this, people would demonstrate good judgement regarding the next wild tale that comes down the pike.
Hopefully some have taken the blinders off. Unfortunately, some of the marks just can't believe they were conned.

"It has to be true, because we believe it!". :cry:
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby oboe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Ah, so Clay knew when he posted those pics and told his "secret meeting" story it was all a bunch of hooey. I think you're right, Mur. It was just a way to generate some funds for exopolitics. Why did they do the story on OM? Because the membership was climbing due to the Stephenville story and Angelia's presence on the board. And one of the admins is on the staff of the Expolitics Institute. Cyrellys was also on the EI staff. $$$

They used Angelia, OMF and Exopolitics. She claims she had zero knowledge of Ufology when she broke the Stephenville story. They used her and continue to use her. It's sad, toying with someone's life like that to further their own exposure and monetary gain, while she gets nothing from it but a few internet friends.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce