OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby pork » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 pm

AJ is just starting to understand how insane this topic is. Not unlike smacking your own head with a hammer.

I am just catching up after a few days psychological rest.
Oboe--wrt the RobT carsh--accidents DO happen. But I know night vision systems very well, and I love helicopters. The Super Cobras they were flying are updated--but still rely on helmet mounted 'goggle' NVSystems that are scary at best, but beyond difficult and ridiculous. (USMC gets the oldest and worst of the obsolete systems) Field of vision is poor, resolution is terrible--and depth perception is dangerous. Operating in areas like our southern border with a lack of ground landmarks at night is a hard mission. The old double blade rotors do not offer a stable platform.

Back to this--I can't understand how 99 is allowed to pass outright threats like this. I am sick about OMF.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

I see shes trying to make up for the lost numbers over there by refering to herself as "we"......

Hilarious
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm

I hope Ivo doesnt carry out his threats to ban people who cross post
(you can keep him, one esle wants the git)
It is time to stop cross-posting from one forum to another. If you wish to do so then I suggest you do it on the other forum.

This will serve as the final warning for all.

Anyone who wishes to not follow the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up here then I wish you the best of luck where ever you go.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 5&page=336

Once again Ivo, Jake thumbs his nose at your silly rules, he doesnt afraid of you..... :D

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... ost=266054

Again perhaps its time to step down Ivo and give Jake your position at OMF, clearly he considers your Position insignificant, why else would he disregard your edicts , laugh them off and do what he likes
sounds to me like a coup is coming iverson, Jakey is numbering your days for you
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 am

The snake oil salesman posts

I wouldn't waste pride on a UFO story. That stuff is for younger men.

I'm not here out of interest, or entertainment, or to pass time.

I'm here for souls

And they wonder why we call OMF a cult ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am

LOL...he sounds like Satan or something.

"I'm here for souls....bwwaaaahahahahahaahaa"

Picture lots of fire, brimstone and tortured screams in the background. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby DrDil » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am

Etherian wrote:I would like to think that out of this, people would demonstrate good judgement regarding the next wild tale that comes down the pike.
Hopefully some have taken the blinders off. Unfortunately, some of the marks just can't believe they were conned.

"It has to be true, because we believe it!". :cry:

Heh, heh, Eth. :D

The only thing I’ve learned is that a sizeable chunk of the UFO community is still easy pickings for hoaxers, always has been, always will be.

However bring ‘em on as it’s like I said to you over yonder:

Cheers!!
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Etherian » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:07 am

Yes Doctor, as you say there's an odd dynamic here. Those of us who have rode this particular pony since it's inception, have to wonder as we look back at the footprints in the dust.

Questions arise as to the why. Some of that seems obvious to some of us. But then, a belief mechanism kicks in that takes over a particular part of the community and clouds the logical facts of the issue for them.

This particular one had a lot of that from the beginning and then ultimately,without a basis for evidentiary proof, devolved into a dance with the devil, to the point of coming down to a he said/she said issue.

Even as each layer of the onion was peeled and more evidence that pointed to the obvious was revealed, heels dug in ever deeper. Measures were taken to aid and abet.(I would not care to elaborate, but you know what I mean)

It seems that stakes were high. Reputations were on the line and perhaps monetary benefits as well. Along with just plain intellectual pride.
Once you are out on that particular gangplank, there is no return except either jump or keep hanging ten on the plank, ALAP.

Even now, there is a lone firework that pops over there, amid the smoke and dust of it all. Time will eventually eliminate that.
However, holdovers will continue to believe as they wanted to believe right from the beginning.

And there your well stated point regarding hoaxers and their hoaxes take effect. Like the Drones and Serpo before it, that dynamic seems wont to repeat itself again and again.

Meanwhile, we wait to see what the wind blows this way next. :wink:
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 am

oboe wrote:
Ah, so Clay knew when he posted those pics and told his "secret meeting" story it was all a bunch of hooey. I think you're right, Mur. It was just a way to generate some funds for exopolitics. Why did they do the story on OM? Because the membership was climbing due to the Stephenville story and Angelia's presence on the board. And one of the admins is on the staff of the Expolitics Institute. Cyrellys was also on the EI staff. $$$

They used Angelia, OMF and Exopolitics. She claims she had zero knowledge of Ufology when she broke the Stephenville story. They used her and continue to use her. It's sad, toying with someone's life like that to further their own exposure and monetary gain, while she gets nothing from it but a few internet friends.

I cannot agree more.

Someone needs to talk some sense into her
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 am

How does 99 get away with this b.s.?

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =25#266050

Maybe 99 is Jake after all?
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:03 am

Notwithstanding shes thumbing her nose and flipping ivo the bird by cross posting,
The very fact that she could get it so wrong, insisting it was some sort of real time chat, when everyone else can see the reality. its just a pair of ordinary threads being used in the ordinary way, destroys her credibility yet again.

She insists she knows better than everyone else that RT is the real deal, yet gets something so simple so wrong.
Her opinions are based on her reasoning, or in this case her demonstrated lack of any. as such they are worthless.

It would be like expecting the correct change from a cashier who insists two plus two equals seven.
(This is the person who saw a falcon in the picture of an owl, she did so despite the evidence in front of her own eyes it was an owl, simply because the word falcon was at the bottom of the pic, someone that easily misled has no real opinion of substance to add to any debate)

i mean seriously, she gets everything else so consistantly wrong, but expects us to believe she has a handle on the truth about the RT story ??????.

Used car salesmen love ppl like her. she could come onto the lot looking to buy a car and go home with a motorbike, insisting its a two wheeled 4WD.... truly one born every minute
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Great couple of posts by Nibby

Hey Clay, Hey Shawn- It's a disgrace the way you 'men' have conducted yourselves here. Show some accountability and be Men. Or go down in history as what we see here. That is a sad way to go out! Man up already!!

Sometimes a Mans Character is called into play. Or questioned. It's at that point you find out what kind of Man he/they are. There is no question about RT anymore. He is a Liar. Thus unworthy of our time.

Clay and Shawn have the opportunity to clear their names. It might sting a little but it's 100 times better than sitting in that little dingy with RT. We get it guy's S*it happens and more so in this community than anywhere else. I'm sure everyone for the most part would forgive you guys if you stepped forward and shed some light on your involvement in this should you have been "Hoodwinked" by RT.. For your own investigative future's sake- I implore you do the right thing guys..

But I agree with the last couple of posts too. We'll never hear from them here. Look at the pic closely - you can see Shawn and Clays office in the upper right corner where there is no light. The curtains closed.. Very dark and dingy place to be. But we know they are in there. Sad truly sad. They are done in the field of 911 and ufology if they don't do the right thing... It's on them!

Time to face the music guys or go down in history as Hoax affiliates/enablers ... In this field we call that pond scum.
« Last Edit: Today at 1:14pm by nib »
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Jake is now completely insane

There is a GLARING ERROR in the Loan RT HOAX theory.
I would recommend that "the girls" take note of this as well. It is impossible for Richard Theilmann to have been the Loan Hoaxer of the UN Meeting Reports. Unless Richard is one of the greatest psychic clairvoyants of all time. Which of course is ridiculous.

PROOF

The " Timeline of Events" clearly prove this error. By Suspicioso deleting his post, it serves to attempt to cover-up the Proof that the RT HOAX Theory can not fit with the facts of the events as they unfolded, in real time.

On 11/02/2008 Clay & Shawn Pickering meet with Source A. He disclosed there would be a meeting the next day (12/02/2008) at the UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK. He told them the meeting will concern the public disclosure by governments of UFO phenomena and be held in private.

Confirming source and email: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-65.htm

It was not until February 25th that it was confirmed that Gilles Lorant of France also attended such meetings. (Reported by Nemo)

http://www.federation-airplane.eu/site/ ... ?newsid=70

English translation:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... ge=1#99935

I encourage everyone to study the timelines.

How could RT know that a French attaché to the "National Centre for Scientific Research" (NCSF) and member of the IHEDN (the official Institute - "High Studies for National Defence" - Gilles Lorant, was going to talk?
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... ge=1#99936

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... ge=1#99936

And how could Theilmann possibly know what Gilles Lorant would say?

How could he know that Lorant would not contradict RT's witness to the Pickerings of approx two weeks before, but rather compliment it?

How could Richard have made up a story by Feb 11th, that would fit unknown future events?

Well obviously, he couldn't have predicted the future. The only possible answers to these questions are that Richard had pre-knowledge of the UN meetings that Gilles Lorant reported.

This clearly proves that RT could not be some lonely demented man looking for attention, and making up a Hoax, as the RU/HOAX Team vehemently declare him to be.

He could not be a LOAN HOAXER.

Back to the drawing board kiddies.

Giles Lorant was also a fraud who tried to piggyback off of Richard's fraud.

You are embarrassing yourself like you have no idea Jake
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Richard had pre-knowledge of the UN meetings

I predict the UN board of auditors will meet in the first half of next week......

http://www.un.org/en/events/

jake is suggesting the word of one exposed and disgraced fraud, supports the word of another exposed and disgraced fraud that a "secret" meeting took place at the UN........

Insanity

There is also the common link of Salla to consider.....

Funny story, i was at a presentation by stephen bassett last night and he was talking expols.. faces started appearing on the screen, all the usual players ......but not salla......even greer got a mention......salla ? salla who ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby TheShadow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 pm

As reported by Nemo!!! Give me a fricking break....this french piece of s^~t is known to back and prolong hoaxes........anyone ever heard of the DRT forum......who owns that forum?? NEMO!!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby DrDil » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:18 pm

TheShadow wrote:As reported by Nemo!!! Give me a fricking break....this french piece of s^~t is known to back and prolong hoaxes........anyone ever heard of the DRT forum......who owns that forum?? NEMO!!!

Hi Shads!! Image

Heh, heh, don’t get me started….. Image

Pre-emptively banned for two years or so now.

Cheers!!
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce