OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby TheShadow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey Doc,
Your banning there is your own fault!!! Thats the price you pay for being an intelligent, non-conformist individual!!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby AussieMike » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Funny stuff

There is a GLARING ERROR in the Loan RT HOAX theory.

Ahhh thats Lone, not loan jake...... Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we ?
Your ability to spot GLARING ERRORS is not exactly impressive is it.
Council instead of counsel ?

Of course hes not a lone hoaxer.... the Pickles and Salla were in on it too..................
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby brt » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 pm

pork wrote:AJ is just starting to understand how insane this topic is. Not unlike smacking your own head with a hammer.

I am just catching up after a few days psychological rest.
Oboe--wrt the RobT carsh--accidents DO happen. But I know night vision systems very well, and I love helicopters. The Super Cobras they were flying are updated--but still rely on helmet mounted 'goggle' NVSystems that are scary at best, but beyond difficult and ridiculous. (USMC gets the oldest and worst of the obsolete systems) Field of vision is poor, resolution is terrible--and depth perception is dangerous. Operating in areas like our southern border with a lack of ground landmarks at night is a hard mission. The old double blade rotors do not offer a stable platform.

Back to this--I can't understand how 99 is allowed to pass outright threats like this. I am sick about OMF.

I was tired of the other tread and looked here. Are you talking about Bob's crash in Texas?
brt

Postby brt » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 pm

AussieMike wrote:Clearly jake is himself a conman, and it explains why he identifys with RT and the Pickles.

For example he posts RT "saw" his brother killed in an <accident>

You can see how hes using language to paint a picture, but like the RT story, this picture is false.

RT did not "see" his brothers helicopter crash, and note how he trys to promote the not an accident meme.

Isolating the word accident, and then making comments about Roberts piloting prowess insinuating that his skills would preclude an accident, and alluding to a more sinister explaination.....Surface to air missiles ?

The word Spin is often used in association with jakes comments, but the word Con is more apropos

Do you know I have a 5" copy of the accident report as could be released. I also have the death report of the state of Bob's body? There is so much more to this story than 99 is willing to digest. If you want you can come see it. It is way to many pages to copy and I will not pay for the cost of it. Nor if seen will it be reported as truth by OM
brt

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 am

Im sure your copy is the same as reported online, i have to say i was disgusted Richard would try and use this tragedy in his silly little game. He told one reporter that surface to air missiles were involved.

Using his brothers death to spice up his story, is one of the lowest acts ive seen attributed to Richard, how he could stoop to such depths is beyond me
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby brt » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 am

AussieMike wrote:Im sure your copy is the same as reported online, i have to say i was disgusted Richard would try and use this tragedy in his silly little game. He told one reporter that surface to air missiles were involved.

Using his brothers death to spice up his story, is one of the lowest acts ive seen attributed to Richard, how he could stoop to such depths is beyond me

I never thought that a family member would do this and that the brothers did not stop him is beyond me. So are you saying that this tread is Bob's death?
brt

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 am

i dont think the thread itself is exclusively about Bobs death, although its been discussed, both here and elsewhere including OM.
Its unavoidably part of Richards "story"

Some have suggested for example that Richard saw the honours Bob earned during his career, and at his funeral, and decided he wanted some of that glory, hence pretending to be a decorated military officer.
Its hard to know what goes on in richards head, though yours and lauras personal insights have been very very helpful in that area.
Some of the more charitable suggestions have been that Richard was walking around in uniform during fleet week, as a way of carrying the flag for his fallen brother, that imitation is a form of flattery.

Personally i think what Richard did was all about Richard.

Its in this article he mentions Bobs passing

http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-85.htm

Said that his brother, Lt Col Robert Theilmann, was killed in January 2003 over surface to air missiles smuggled into U.S.

(just above the last paragraph in the article)

As we can see from this article he has more than one uniform, the white one he wore to the naval league and a blue one

Theilmann wore a blue Navy Uniform with military decorations and insignia including name and rank as a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:32 am

Quoting Jake who responded to Jeddyhi

Today at 12:59am, Jeddyhi wrote:

Try as you may Jake, your two year endorsement of a fraudulent hoax still stands......sometmes it is better to just admit you were wrong.

These assumptions are erroneous and unfounded. Do not try to propose or support another false meme concerning me.

Thank you.

Who the cap fits...let them wear it Jake.

Jed is correct

You need a break Jake...you are very ill
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby oboe » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 am

brt wrote:
pork wrote:Oboe--wrt the RobT carsh--accidents DO happen. But I know night vision systems very well, and I love helicopters. The Super Cobras they were flying are updated--but still rely on helmet mounted 'goggle' NVSystems that are scary at best, but beyond difficult and ridiculous. (USMC gets the oldest and worst of the obsolete systems) Field of vision is poor, resolution is terrible--and depth perception is dangerous. Operating in areas like our southern border with a lack of ground landmarks at night is a hard mission. The old double blade rotors do not offer a stable platform.

I was tired of the other tread and looked here. Are you talking about Bob's crash in Texas?

Yes, Barbara. I read the article published in the San Diego paper, saying the official conclusion was pilot error. I know accidents like this happen, and it is most unfortunate. But, given the object of their mission and the very strong possibility the USG is heavily involved in the drug trade, it does make me wonder about the accident. I have no proof whatsoever it was anything other than pilot error. You'd think the US military would be able to buy better night vision equipment, since they have billions of dollars a year to spend.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 am

oboe wrote:
brt wrote:
pork wrote:Oboe--wrt the RobT carsh--accidents DO happen. But I know night vision systems very well, and I love helicopters. The Super Cobras they were flying are updated--but still rely on helmet mounted 'goggle' NVSystems that are scary at best, but beyond difficult and ridiculous. (USMC gets the oldest and worst of the obsolete systems) Field of vision is poor, resolution is terrible--and depth perception is dangerous. Operating in areas like our southern border with a lack of ground landmarks at night is a hard mission. The old double blade rotors do not offer a stable platform.

Yes, Barbara. I read the article published in the San Diego paper, saying the official conclusion was pilot error. I know accidents like this happen, and it is most unfortunate. But, given the object of their mission and the very strong possibility the USG is heavily involved in the drug trade, it does make me wonder about the accident. I have no proof whatsoever it was anything other than pilot error. You'd think the US military would be able to buy better night vision equipment, since they have billions of dollars a year to spend.

The trouble with night vision gear is its depth perception problems.
what essentially happens is a camera "sees" the environment and projects it onto a tiny screen right in front of your eye. Your eye "knows" everything its seeing is only two inch's away, and so it sees everything in the image thus.

I have a set of NV goggles and while they are good for sitting still and scanning the area around you, running in them feels weird, and unsafe, driving any sort of vehicle wearing these would be difficult
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 am

Jake may be able to take a blinkered , compartmentalised view of this "story" but no one else does, everyone else can see the totality of the evidence presented and the logical obvious conclusion

Today at 12:59am, Jeddyhi wrote:
Try as you may Jake, your two year endorsement of a fraudulent hoax still stands......sometmes it is better to just admit you were wrong.

jake wrote:These assumptions are erroneous and unfounded. Do not try to propose or support another false meme concerning me.

Thank you.

Even Agent99 is admitting RT never served, yet jake in his blinkered mindset seems happy to ignore that elephant in the room and insist there is more to the story that what we see, You still havent answered the question jake.

Theilmann wore a blue Navy Uniform with military decorations and insignia including name and rank as a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy

How do you reconcile the quote above with the evidence HE NEVER SERVED.

Do you maintain that everyone else has it wrong and that you are right and that Richard is a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy.

Thats the question you need to answer jake, not dodge...... Is RT a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy ?

Not even 99 believes this now

Agent99 wrote:BTW, I already have stated that I believe that RT was in fact not nor ever has been in the Navy at least based so far on the information we have on this.

So in this regard I am not disagreeing with you.
post 384 in the SCA thread

The evidence, including his health issues points at a reality you cant seem to grasp.

Stop dodging the question jake...... is RT a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy ? Yes or No
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby oboe » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 am

AussieMike wrote:The trouble with night vision gear is its depth perception problems.
what essentially happens is a camera "sees" the environment and projects it onto a tiny screen right in front of your eye. Your eye "knows" everything its seeing is only two inch's away, and so it sees everything in the image thus.

I have a set of NV goggles and while they are good for sitting still and scanning the area around you, running in them feels weird, and unsafe, driving any sort of vehicle wearing these would be difficult

Thanks for the explanation, Mike. I didn't know how the gear the military uses is manufactured. Jeez, the military could buy, or help develop, better equipment because of all the money they have available every year.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 am

Wow...

Either all of us are delusional....or Jake is

Jake in large bold

Today at 1:42am, nib wrote:

Today at 1:25am, Jake Reason wrote:

These assumptions are erroneous and unfounded. Do not try to propose or support another false meme concerning me.

Thank you.

Jake I get that you believe there is IC involvement in this

No you don't Nib. You don't get it at all.

Quote:
what's the point in fighting city hall?? At the end of the day you won't beat the PTB at their own game.. Not like this. Your a good Man Jake. Why carry this on?

Because we can fight city hall, Nib. And I am able.

True, we won't beat the PtB at their game. Prophecy (and Headline News) declare it so. But some people are elected/appointed to reduce their intended causalities.

Covering up their operations is equivalent to supporting them. Covering-up PtB con games, is accommodating their desire..... And they laugh.

I don't like their laughs. The Last laugh will not be on me.

Quote:
Clay and Shawn Pickering had they been under IC control since the outing would have been given - at the very least an ok to say "something" here. But they are embarrassed and in hiding. That is sad because there is no reason for it. They need to distance themselves as far away from RT as they can and keep researching. They are good researchers. Unless of course the whole thing was to write a stupid - the stupidest movie ever..

Ohyyy... ::)

I've already addressed these incoherent & illogical assumptions. Many times. And once again just 3 days ago!

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =23#265915

I can no longer respect why you and others keep asking me the same things over and over again. I have taken the time to elaborate oh so often.... in detail, with extensive posts and multiple links. Far more the sum of RU/Team's reports posts.

The utter disrespect & disregard for my efforts is most perplexing, to say the least! Such is the height of arrogance in my view.

I see little more 'reason' for, nor continued interest on my part for, why I should answer any more repetitive or rhetorical questions.

Unless perhaps maybe, if the content of the questions are completely accurate, and devoid of any presumptions contrary to the public record. Otherwise, enjoy your summer.

Jake Reason

« Last Edit: Today at 3:43am by Jake Reason »

That is just it Jake...folks are laughing at you.

You are posting crazy, irrelevant dribble
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby pork » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 am

Maybe we can call in a mediator to get to the bottom of this. The people over at Compass Morain seem nice.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 am

pork wrote:Maybe we can call in a mediator to get to the bottom of this. The people over at Compass Morain seem nice.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce