OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:43 am

Jake is desperate to redeem his lost credibility. He is one of the worst victims of a hoax I have ever seen. Poor fella. I actually feel sorry for him.
Last edited by jeddyhi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby pork » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:43 am

Don't forget the Bros. Temp--as they are published and listed on the site. Oh....they're still MIA huh? :oops:
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 am

jeddyhi wrote:Jake is desperate to redeem his lost credibility. He is one of the worst victims of a hoax I have ever seen. Poor fella. I actually feel sorry for him.

Yeah...it is sad.

But he needs to let it go
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 am

The last laugh is on you Jake

The snake oil salesman wrote:The utter disrespect & disregard for my efforts is most perplexing

Only to you jake, no one else is confused, just you.

Everyone is laughing at you jake, and with good reason..... your avoidance of the relevant information makes you look silly, precisely like a toddlr with its fingers jammed in its ears, its eyes clenched shut, shouting Ahhh nahh nahhh nahhh in a futile attempt to drown out the words of truth being delivered.

These are the only "efforts" people see you contributing, and it illustrates clearly and beyond a shadow of a doubt, what a silly ignorant git you were born to be.

The jokes on you for proving denial is not just a river in Egypt

You may think of yourself as a thooper duper thooper thalesman.... but clearly no one is buying your product....

Because its rubbish

Id hazard a guess even the Pickles are laughing at you, they know the truth and did a runner rather than face the embarrasment....You....clearly your not even that smart
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Here Gary is suggesting that is possible Theilmann might have been a Russian spy......laughable.

This article relates several psy-ops methods allegedly used by the Russians; consider the 'Source A' affair in the context of the reported spy games:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- ... spy-games/

Last year, a video of Kyle Hatcher, who worked in the U.S. embassy as the liaison to a Russian religious and human-rights group, popped up online. It seemed to have come from the FSB, though no one could definitively prove it. On the tape, Hatcher was seen making phone calls, apparently to Russian prostitutes, checking a hotel room for bugs and, it seemed, having sex with a hooker. The tape, however, was shoddily shot and spliced together, and the American ambassador complained that the whole thing was a smear.
But perhaps the most troubling detail of the Hatcher campaign was that someone had collected these video materials before Hatcher even began to work for the American embassy.What this suggests, of course, is that someone in Russia is playing a longer game, gathering incriminating details on anyone of potential interest, hoarding these nuggets of weakness (be they related to money or drugs or sex) only to use them years later when the target has gained strategic importance.

« Last Edit: Today at 1:19pm by gary »
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm

It's the Bekkum Hypothesis.

If A+B = X
And C+D = Y

Well, since X and Y sit next to each other in the alphabet then clearly A=D.

:)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

I still enjoy Gary's writing...just seems a bit embellished...or extra out of the way obtuse.....at least it does to me now. It was not always that way.

Fore at OMF admonishes Jedd.....totally disgraceful and disgusting how Fore and OMF protects hoaxes, hoaxers and the insane lies their supporters tell. Fore supporting 99's venomous lies and campaign of intentional disinfo and misinfo tells you all you need to know about his lack of ethics and honesty.

Fore exposes himself again for the fraud he and OMF really are....a blight on ufology.

Today at 2:51pm, Jeddyhi wrote:
I highly doubt that a man like Atticus Finch would have fell for such wild claims put forth by RT and the Pickerings. His intellectual reasoning would have required solid evidence before he endorsed such a claim or even entertained the idea that it may be more than a hoax.

Unfortunately, Jake didn't do that. Your comparison is faulty. Jake fell for this scam hook, line and sinker.

Yeah....that is a sign of a good ufologist. Believe everything and question nothing. ::)

@ Jeddyhi

What you describe is a hard core skeptic. By that logic most if not all of ufology must be discounted including many numerous stories across many boards.

Even intellectual prowess alone cannot effectively wade through BS without discarding very real events.

I do not fault Jake or you or anyone for believing what they currently believe. I can imagine both Jake and Yourselves are intelligent enough to process the scope of information of the UN Meeting and (separately) that of source "A".

You keep painting other people (and in fact all of OMF) repeatedly as if we are all dupes. Regardless of the wide variety of opinions and takes on this story.

That simply is not the case and if you apply a broad hardcore skeptical of intellectual nuts and bults only investigations then many of the things you believed in Serpo should not have occurred.

Please, don't hail Intellectual hardliners as being the only effective solution to any case!

You'd eventually throw out the entire topic out the window depending on what you want to believe based on the current data.

Some of the data in a wide variety of cases is far too sparse or too fragmented to develop any specific hypothesis to render fully uniform and valid conclusion across all points of UFOlogy.

====================================================

I hope what I said makes sense.

You can't wag a finger at Jake when you yourself have committed the same kinds of mistakes and probably continue to do so as present time rolls on.

Want an example?

You came to a definitive conclusion on this case long before you had solid and actual facts and evidence to base all of your prior stance upon something solid.

And yes, you did state it as a reality back then. So no, you don't even follow your own line of thinking of a rigid scientific method. The investigation occurred long after that all took place.

Unless.....you are stating that you have now turned a new leaf?

Then again, this coming from the person whom purported to believe A99 was IVo's niece.

<rolls eyes>

P.S. And yes, SERPO is alive and well. What was the other one? The TC group? ;)
« Last Edit: Today at 3:38pm by fore »

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =28#266448
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm

And yes, SERPO is alive and well.

The Serpo story was exposed as another Doty-Hoax and destroyed years ago. The only thing that's alive and well is the persistence of Scammers, Inc.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

ryguy wrote:
And yes, SERPO is alive and well.

The Serpo story was exposed as another Doty-Hoax and destroyed years ago. The only thing that's alive and well is the persistence of Scammers, Inc.

And the endless endorsement at OMF of one hoax after another. :roll:

Here is the problem with OMF and their 'open mind' philosophy......If a State government was attempting to convince you that you had indeed won the state lottery, you would be open to that possibility because it is what you want, to win the lottery. If, however, they reject your ticket and deny you the win, you are not open to that possibility because it is not what you want, losing the lottery.

In the same light, OMF is open to all claims of disclosure because that is what they want. They don't want to fight any false claim of disclosure, because that would not be 'open minded'. But if you deny OMF their disclosure by revealing it as a hoax, they are not open minded to that because that is not what they want.

Truth, backed by facts and corroborating evidence, should be the first and foremost requirement by any individual or any forum or group. Wishful thinking backed by a tendacy to accept that which we want the most is simply a recipe for disaster. It allows the disinformation agents and the hoaxers to thrive.

OMF is providing an atmosphere that enables these types to spread their false messages and that is very damaging to online Ufology.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby DrDil » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” (Terry Pratchett)

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.(JFK)
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby philliman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:17 pm

AussieMike wrote:Of course hes not a lone hoaxer.... the Pickles and Salla were in on it too..................

After Bill Schmidt's statement about how Clay was able to participate at the luncheon it's clear that the Pickerings are either very naive and easily fooled by RT or they were in on the hoax from the beginning on.

If they really would have been fooled by RT they would have been at OMF all the time moaning about it. But instead they prefer to stay away. Possibly even still working behind the scenes. No matter how this will turn out, the Pickerings will gain zero credibility and they know it. That's why they are possibly trying to find excuses via proxies.
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm

philliman wrote:No matter how this will turn out, the Pickerings will gain zero credibility and they know it. That's why they are possibly trying to find excuses via proxies.

Precisely. And the Reality (Uncovered) is that this is how ALL frauds MUST act when they are caught in an act of fraud. They cannot address any issues (or people) themselves, because then they will clearly be shown to skirt the major issues on the table. All they can hope for is to keep their heads down, and someone, somewhere will say something upon which they can hang their hat. It is no different to why defendents will refuse to testify in their own trial. They can only do their case harm. No good (for them) can come of it.

The only people doing anything to help Pickles Inc. in this regard right now is Jake and his puppets. That is why you will NEVER convince Jake, and why he is NOT crazy or mad. He is perfectly sane. He is doing the job that Pickles Inc. need him to do... keep trying to create plausible deniability after the fact. That is the only job Jake has left in this whole mess. And the Pickles are counting on him, especially since they can no longer count on Salla.

The more the bit players are marginalized, the less the star players will be able to continue to hide. This is exactly why I do not agree with Chorlton's philosophy of "let the poor guy (RT) go." The pressure must be kept on all the star players in the hoax.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:The more the bit players are marginalized, the less the star players will be able to continue to hide. This is exactly why I do not agree with Chorlton's philosophy of "let the poor guy (RT) go." The pressure must be kept on all the star players in the hoax.

Ray

And what will sufficently quell your thirst for blood?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Contrition and remorse.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm

AussieMike wrote:Contrition and remorse.

Bingo. And I would not even expect remorse. But admission of guilt to the community you defrauded is the minimum. Without it, the search for plausible deniability never ends.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce