OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby jeddyhi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 am

Jake's posts are....uhhhh...interesting lol.

This part
Open Minds Forum is considerably more than that.

This forum has been utilized as a research resource for industry, government, universities and international intel.

And it is a significant international historical record, of great importance to many people, groups and works. Both now and for the future.

Holy Shiznit! This dude is either

a) Delusional
b) The biggest disinfo agent omf ever had
c) has honestly no idea what he is talking about
d) all the above

The 'great importance' that some bestow on OMF forum is seriously misplaced. The only real importance it has shown over the years is that it attracted the hoaxters and then level headed, logical skeptics were able to chip away at each hoax exposing truth.

This post is funny, sad and scary all at the same time:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=2#327005
Chameleon posted
this is obviously far deeper than 5 ex mods.

this is the government ....

cheers

Come on, man! Really? Do you not know the ex member Fore has been complaining to Proboards about many posts on OMF? That he is trying to get Proboards to close the OMF forum? Complaints of libel and such? The government has nothing to do with it. The government does not give a rat's ass about OMF. I swear these people freakin' scare me sometimes. The deleted posts were performed by Proboards administrators. Warning have been issued by Proboards personnel. The government has a little more to worry about than some silly ufo/disclosure groupie forum where people think other people are sending them entities to wreck their home lol. Step back, look from a distance and realize how silly and stupid these ideas are.

Apparently insanity rules the roost. Grab some soap water, blow some bubbles and beware of the gubberment. They want to destroy OMF lol.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby mosfet » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 am

They should combine "The Edge of Reality" with "OMF" for entertainment purposes. Then they would all be in one location.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Greatwaller is an ass. Read page 12 to see how this OMF moderator hasn't a clue to what moderating is all about.
He is obviously looking for his first ban ( which shows what an idiot he is) and his stupidity I find to be quite amazing.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 14&page=12
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby murnut » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 pm

going going.....gone

"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 am

I have to say, I'm not surprised - though I am surprised it has taken this long, bearing in mind what has been going on over there recently.

They have always sailed close to the wind wrt the libellous tosh they have (from time to time) hosted on their forum. I myself had to resort to contacting the ProBoards owner in order for them to take down the false and malicious b.s. that was written about me. One of the OM admins had point blank refused to remove it when I had politely requested they take it down. As soon as PB got involved, it was gone within minutes.

Here's a question for you...

Did those that left OM to start OMv2 have an inkling this was going to happen?

Curiouser and curiouser!
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby m0r1arty » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

Seems like everyone's having a go today!

-m0r
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 am

From reading at the ProBoards forum, there is still a chance the site could be re-instated. There's nothing there about OM, but other forum owners have had a similiar message appear and had their forum reactivated once they've complied with ProBoards instructions.

From ProBoards ToS
25. TERMINATION

a) By ProBoards

WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROBOARDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN PROBOARDS' SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:10 am

I've just read one of JR's posts where he claimed (wrt the reports of libel made to ProBoards staff)
"For six years this has never happened. 300,000+ posts!!"

Wrong. I made two complaints to ProBoards a couple of years ago wrt libel at OM and the offending posts were removed.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 am

It would be a wonderful thing for the Internet if that toilet of a site was gone forever. Just one more to go and everything would be right with the world.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Puppetburglar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:21 am

"Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark..."

Methinks I saw a string on the hovering ghost?

"Jake, Revenge!.."

At long last for the unlearned? And the Masked?

At the drain of the tub, a moldy rubber duck lies so sadly on its side...
God is a comedian performing for an audience too afraid to laugh

Voltaire
Puppetburglar
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:05 am

Say what yo?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Puppetburglar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 am

Zepi Tepi says-

As for the OM Split, one thing I am 100% sure about is not everything is what it appears to be.

I wonder where Kit Green sits in all of this...[/quote]

Indeed, and things were once again getting interesting over there. One of the Mods (GoatBaller?) Yesterday(?) published, on Dan's board, an extensive excerpt from Mirage Men where Kit goes on, hypothetically, about the whole 'acclimation' scenario, with the boys, or at least one of them, getting personally freaked out about the implications of what he is actually saying. A fun book, by the way. If you haven't read it, do. Anyway, Cy quoted the post with a big ol LOL, and then Danno claimed that he never read the book.(!!!)

Good ol Bekkum shot this out, again, four days ago-

http://www.starpod.org/SPECIAL/10122201.htm
God is a comedian performing for an audience too afraid to laugh

Voltaire
Puppetburglar
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby mosfet » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 am

Can you imagine the bulletin board junkies from OMF when they can’t get their daily fix? Where will they scurry to?
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Smersh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:55 pm

mosfet wrote:Can you imagine the bulletin board junkies from OMF when they can’t get their daily fix? Where will they scurry to?

David Icke's board maybe?

There's no shortage of other boards on the net which discuss similar topics, but once a person gets used to a particular forum over a period of years, it can still be hard when that forum suddenly disappears!

However, see thread here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/show ... 3#post3873

Btw, I started a thread about OM being removed by Proboards over in the OM section as I didn't see this discussion going on here. However I have now deleted it (the only post was my op anyway.)
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Smersh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Extracts from a sample post at the link I gave above (Post 10) ...

Fore wrote: ... Two years before the shutdown of today I heard a number of ET's discussing OM between myself and the others. Many opinions of different kinds but mostly it gravitated around two or three core points of view. Out of the three core views the most interesting one (to me at least) was that they didn't want the keywords "Open Minds" to be associated with the forum in light of the subjects they were talking about.

The subjects various ET groups were talking about were the scenarios and concepts surrounding the pre-planned contact/appearance. Different scenarios had the internet more or less intact while other scenarios did not have the internet intact as a form of media. So I guess the idea that a public audience typing in "Open" "Minds" into a search engine the day after they arrive and coming across our former place was not an "appealing scenario" from the way the various ET individuals talked about it ...

... Around that same time I was decidedly turning my back on the ET's. 3 to 4 months prior to the shutdown I turned my back completely on the ET's and disabled my abilities under an agreement with a number of Higher Order Entities ...

Flippin nuisance, those pesky interfering Higher Order Entities aren't they ... :shock:
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce