OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby murnut » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 pm

droid56 wrote:Mur . I used to respect you. I now think you are a phony. A two-faced phony.

I still believe Source A is probably legitimate.

Don't ask me why I believe these two things.

You can be better, Mur.

That means a lot coming from you.

Thank you so much

Let me know when you finally get it
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:05 pm

droid56 wrote:Mur . I used to respect you. I now think you are a phony. A two-faced phony.

I still believe Source A is probably legitimate.

Don't ask me why I believe these two things.

You can be better, Mur.

The you are a complete gullible 'I want to believe' ufology groupie that has no objective reasoning.

RIchard Theilmann was found to be a conman imposter with evidence supported by family members and an ex-wife. He has a medical condition that prevents military service.

You and people like you are what is wrong with ufology and are the single most deliberate reason why the field is laughed at. Congratulations.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby droid56 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 am

Jed, why do I still believe Source A is still legitimate? This doesn't mean that I am sure he is telling the truth. It just means that I believe he might not be lying. Sorry.
This is what I believe.

The family testimony about Source A might mean something, but if he was actually involved in military-ET programs, people would be telling family members to shut the f---- up. These people might include Richard.

And the military might be saying he doesn't exist because he is connected to a story that they don't want to endorse for obvious reasons.

Source A got into a military base, supposedly with phony ID. I have to ask why a guy who had been milking the stolen valor thing for many years would have taken that chance. Why not just ask Macabee to meet him at a nearby coffee shop where he could show him his book full of stuff that said he was military? Does this small corner of the internet, where his credentials would be enhanced if he took the chance to enter a US military base as a phony officer be really worth the risk. It would all go down the drain. The fake uniform. The fake book of records. The fake opportunity to attend military events involving very important military types.

Has Source A been arrested, as have other people who faked being military? The answer is no. Why not? Could it be because he is is the real deal? Possibly true, in my opinion.

Yes, I understand that Source A talked about reptilian ETs and silicon-based ETs. Mur calls the silicon ETs rocks.

I'm sorry to say that I am pretty sure the reptilian ETs exist, but I am far from sure whether they are 3D creatures. Think 4D.

The silicon ETs are another matter. Until I hear about them from many other accounts, I will be skeptical. But high strangeness is the best phrase to describe the so-called visitors.

This is my last post on RU, at least for the near future.
droid56

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 am

droid56 wrote:Jed, why do I still believe Source A is still legitimate? This doesn't mean that I am sure he is telling the truth. It just means that I believe he might not be lying. Sorry.
This is what I believe.

The family testimony about Source A might mean something, but if he was actually involved in military-ET programs, people would be telling family members to shut the f---- up. These people might include Richard.

And the military might be saying he doesn't exist because he is connected to a story that they don't want to endorse for obvious reasons.

Source A got into a military base, supposedly with phony ID. I have to ask why a guy who had been milking the stolen valor thing for many years would have taken that chance. Why not just ask Macabee to meet him at a nearby coffee shop where he could show him his book full of stuff that said he was military? Does this small corner of the internet, where his credentials would be enhanced if he took the chance to enter a US military base as a phony officer be really worth the risk. It would all go down the drain. The fake uniform. The fake book of records. The fake opportunity to attend military events involving very important military types.

Has Source A been arrested, as have other people who faked being military? The answer is no. Why not? Could it be because he is is the real deal? Possibly true, in my opinion.

Yes, I understand that Source A talked about reptilian ETs and silicon-based ETs. Mur calls the silicon ETs rocks.

I'm sorry to say that I am pretty sure the reptilian ETs exist, but I am far from sure whether they are 3D creatures. Think 4D.

The silicon ETs are another matter. Until I hear about them from many other accounts, I will be skeptical. But high strangeness is the best phrase to describe the so-called visitors.

This is my last post on RU, at least for the near future.

are you on any form of medication?...

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby mosfet » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 am

All you need to get a day pass on a military base is a driver’s license, registration, proof of insurance, a valid reason for being on the base and a contact. Contractors/consultants do it all the time. Unless there is some red flag with any of the aforementioned its routine.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby cerebcat » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 am

http://compassmorainn.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=omftalk&action=display&thread=73&page=1

I joined up :shock:
[/quote]

And banned not long after I see.

Ed Foucher has found a new home:

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/sho ... ards/page3
cerebcat

Postby cerebcat » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:06 am

And Fore is blaming the "Higher Order Entities" for OMF shutdown

Two years before the shutdown of today I heard a number of ET's discussing OM between myself and the others. Many opinions of different kinds but mostly it gravitated around two or three core points of view. Out of the three core views the most interesting one (to me at least) was that they didn't want the keywords "Open Minds" to be associated with the forum in light of the subjects they were talking about.

The subjects various ET groups were talking about were the scenarios and concepts surrounding the pre-planned contact/appearance. Different scenarios had the internet more or less intact while other scenarios did not have the internet intact as a form of media. So I guess the idea that a public audience typing in "Open" "Minds" into a search engine the day after they arrive and coming across our former place was not an "appealing scenario" from the way the various ET individuals talked about it.

They told me they didn't want my content to be seen.

Around that same time I was decidedly turning my back on the ET's. 3 to 4 months prior to the shutdown I turned my back completely on the ET's and disabled my abilities under an agreement with a number of Higher Order Entities.
cerebcat

Postby murnut » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Wow...good thing it wasn't the lower order entities

Then we would really be in trouble
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:59 pm

ive never really visited that forum, and by the look of what goes on there im pretty glad, it appears to be like an alcoholics anonymous but for paranoid delusional lunatics and fantasists far worse than ats...

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Smersh » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

murnut wrote:Wow...good thing it wasn't the lower order entities

Then we would really be in trouble

Without wishing to nitpick, I did actually mention this on page 51. :wink:
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby mosfet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

I would like to encourage all these refuges from these wacko bulletin boards to join the edge of reality (http://theedgeofreality.proboards.com/index.cgi ). This would be a good place for all these wackos from omf, if only they could all be in one spot!
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby DrDil » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm

mosfet wrote:It's such a nice feeling to click on OMF and still get that satisfying message. And pillman wants to invite them to casebook, which for all practical purposes wouldn’t make much difference anyway. Maybe pigswillfly could be a moderator now that Dr Dill is gone, along with that flake zettar (?).
We’ll see how long casebook will survive?

Heh, heh, no such luck Mosfet!! :lol:

My absence was due in part to a family tragedy coupled with quite serious (personal) health issue. Thanks for the concern guys (& for even noticing!!) and of course for the entertaining food fights (Jed & Mur!!) at the other online venues…..

Cheers. :wink:
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Wow...I'm happy and grateful you are ok!
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby mosfet » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Smersh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:03 am

Doc !! Welcome back !! :mrgreen:

Very sorry to hear about your personal issues and get well soon. But great to see you around again. :)
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce