OMF and the Hoax

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: OMF and the Hoax

Postby Etherian » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 am

I will, when the rest will. I kept my promise. But since they have abandoned the thread, should it be kept?
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 am

"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:26 am

murnut wrote:The Pickles told some folks aspects of the story that have not been released.

For instance....Richard said he observed the Reppies eating one of the older Reppies to death as a sign of respect....Jake released that and others have confirmed.

Hmm, surely a really GOOD psychologist would have a field day with the underlying meaning of that, and what the Picks posted about Richard's Katrina thing. I'm truly surprised the guy is married to a psychologist. I just wonder if she's as weird as he is.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby pork » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 am

I agree...but I have my word sir.

Not like I have some big revelation...don't get me wrong. But I have been contacted by several people that are in the same boat. We will when they will...otherwise it is a 'he said, she said' affair. I am going to go with divide and conquer by the Picks....knowing full well that they are reading here.

Guys--just please --for the sake of sanity and humanity....come clean. Spill it, move on ...make your freaking profit and publish your book already. Just like the SERPO comic, it will be presold to us suckers. Let's us all move on...so we can psychoanalyze this thing into the ground for the next decade. The decade when the ships DON'T show up over the cities, the ETs DON'T intervene to stop Salla's nuking of Iran, Dr. Greer's disclosure from ultimatums, etc. Let us move on and have closure of the Reality Uncovered.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

They are not gentleman and they have no honor....they don't care about sanity or humanity....or anyone that believed in them. They are phonies worse than RT.
They won't be making any statements, or coming clean, or apologizing in any way
They still believe in RT...just as Jake does.
Very sad, but.....
Keeping their secrets at this point does more harm than good
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Well there are a few socks left refusing to take showers in the waters of reality.
They remind me of stubborn children who have not got their way.

First up....droidika

I guess this thread is ending with a whimper. That is good if it takes the spotlight off of RT, in my opinion.

I've read about the alleged family members report and RT's supposed lack of military records, but I still haven't heard a cogent answer to the question as to how RT got in to a military base to see Bruce M. I haven't read everything on this thread, so did I miss the answer to my question?

He was erased by his superiors. But I would still like to hear the debunkers answer to how he got into the military base.
« Last Edit: Today at 7:06am by droid56 »

NCIS is investigating that Droid...sorry we can't do everything for you. But we will let you know.
But just curious...will that be the end of your belief in the hoax? I doubt it.

Now to peeman.

Droid56 that question has not been answered , nor have a few others. This hasn't been proved a 100% hoax. Its time to accept that and respect those that first give the nfo relating to Disclosure.

I believe that if we accept that, maybe we'll get to hear more from the pickerings, let them have their say.

Yes this has been going for 2yrs plus , but we have been told at various times they can only give us nfo when they can, they've never varied from what has been told. They probably were testing us with what they did say to see how we'd react and believe me we didn't act accordingly.

If we learn to listen to all the facts first , before deciding it be a hoax or not maybe all the unanswered questions will be answered.

All this research to prove its been a hoax, How can anything be researched before they know everything.

Respect and May Disclosure Keep Moving Forwards

This post does not even make sense to me

The "Respect an May Disclosure Keep Moving Forward" line irks me a little bit.

Nothing is moving forward because of this hoax.....in fact hoaxes move the process backwards peebro.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

This hasn't been proved a 100% hoax.

There is some SERIOUS pollution in the gene pool if this is what passes as critical thought!

Could anyone please cite for me ANYTHING in the history of knowledge of mankind that has ever been proven 100%? Much less DISPROVEN 100%!

And is it possible (if not probable) that hoaxes are specifically designed to ensure they cannot be "100% proven" to be hoaxes?

Like I say....severe gene pool pollution. This person clearly has no concept of what constitutes information nor the probabilistic aspects that govern it (Shannon and Boltzmann would be good references for this person to read-up on, but I fear it would be well over this idiot's head).

:shock:
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm

This is part of a post I made at OM.....

I'm willing to let the Pickerings off the hook as far as complicity to hoax. I admit that RT could have had the wool pulled far up over their eyes. I admit that Clay's version of the Luncheon may have been based on a lot of what RT was telling him. For instance, I can imagine Clay being played something like this:

RT- "Clay, have a seat over there. Try not to talk to anyone. I'm going over there to talk to that UN Delegate and State Dept official. Under no circumstance approach my counterpart!"

Clay- "Wow. You got it RT!"

RT- " Remember, I had to get you cleared by four people to get in here. Don't embarrass me. Just do what I say and speak only when spoken to. Do not approach the Admiral under any circumstance!"

Clay- "I understand RT. Thanks for bringing me!"

Something to that effect could have went down. I feel that the main victims here could have been the Pickerings. If RT can fool the Naval Order and even con his way onto a Navy Base, the man was actually good at his deception. The Pickerings, on the other hand, had enough information that they should have verified RT's background. But when you think about the dates, RT spent two years convincing them he was Navy before hitting them with the fatastical stuff. In other words, he built his foundation of being a Navy man before erecting his house of cards concerning disclosure.

I'm willing to give the Pickerings a free pass because the possibility of their innocense is feasible. And if they are innocent, they and they alone have to deal with whatever damage they have suffered.

If they were complicit, the hoax is up and the cat is out of the bag. They have nothing to say.
If they were duped, they are embarrased because their reputations as researchers suffer greatly. Again, they have nothing to say. They are between a rock and a hard place.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Etherian » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 pm

A circumspect and kind post over there, Jedd.

One would think that there would be some angst or disappointment in the Pickerings by some of these. But the need for belief is so strong they are ignoring the evidence and insisting on the truth of a story without any verification against any and all facts to the contrary.
The disappearance of the storytellers while leaving them holding the bag, doesn't matter to them.

Reminds you of the followers of Jim Jones and Bo and Peep. #-o
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby philliman » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

The Pickerings won't come out with a statement. They are already history IMO. But I don't understand why their secrets shall be told here? What secrets? The so called "fantastical stuff"? Since it's based on their and/or RT's imagination it'll be useless. It won't even be useful for entertainment IMO. But I would be careful about that since you can see that there are still some folks out there who could buy that as being 100% the truth. :roll:

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Could anyone please cite for me ANYTHING in the history of knowledge of mankind that has ever been proven 100%? Much less DISPROVEN 100%!

It's been 100% proven that poo will most likely smell. Sometimes badly, sometimes not that much. ;)
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Great thoughts Jedd and everyone....
The fantastical needs to be told, because everything about the hoax should be exposed.
Keeping it secret just adds to the supposed mystery for diehards want to believers
Clay, Shawn and Richard don't deserve the respect of keeping their secrets.

I'm very interested to see if everyone was told the same things, or were there variations?

Also...the fantastical story are lies. Why cover it up?
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Etherian » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 pm

One thing that would bother me are those that would piggyback on to it and making invalid claims to the invalid claims.
Mine isn't too fantastical, no more than what used to be in "Thrilling Wonder Stories".
Because I told Clay I was out of it. I just couldn't buy it.
Etherian
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

ryguy wrote:Okay Mike, now that *really* put a smile on my face tonight. :)

Tonights snapshot

here

In total there are 37 users online :: 10 registered, 3 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
Most users ever online was 182 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 am

OMF

Users Online

3 Members, 18 Guests. Most users online was 186, Apr 8, 2009, 11:33pm
traynor, majicbar,

Dylan nails it

Re: UN / ScA-RT - Discussion & Follow Up V
« Result #19 Today at 6:15pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short answer...

Almost every last bit of information on the entirety of this forum has its origins in one hoax or another

and JonCurcio

dunno, this affair has had me changing perspective. I don't think it's all hoaxed, but wow, the hoaxing is rampant. If the point of this was to set it up to fail, with the intent of making people jaded, it's certainly worked on me. It's not just the Pickerings and their story being discredited, because I was always expecting that could happen, it's more the support and the number of people who have come to its defense that's changed my view. Where's the integrity?
« Last Edit: Today at 7:51pm by JonCurcio »

Where indeed......... :lol:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Nice post Mike....good post by JC also
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 am

I hear ya, JonCurcio. Just the fact that the government seems to be involved in some of these hoaxes, is almost disclosure in itself. I mean, why waste the time and energy, if they actually know nothing? Obviously they know something, and, obviously it's a big deal to them.
70+ years of cover-up, should be enough of a psy-op.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =30#266672

Sorry NickyG...there is no govt involvement with this hoax or most of the other hoaxes.....but there are those that would love for you to believe the govt is involved...because it keeps the money train wheels greased.

Salla and other might not show a profit on tax returns...but after 13 years in the mortgage biz, I know that the tax return is in no way an accurate accounting of income for someone self employed.

All it is is what you show the govt, and it can be manipulated like most folks have no idea.....and it is all legal
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce