Saving the world?

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Saving the world?

Postby dan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Does the world need to be saved?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland


Re: Saving the world?

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 pm

dan wrote:Does the world need to be saved?

From you?
yes.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Saving the world?

Postby dan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:27 pm

I represent a credible threat to the world?
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Saving the world?

Postby DrDil » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

dan wrote:I represent a credible threat to the world?

At the minute Dan you represent nothing remotely credible.

Do you now believe the PGW theory has substance?

Were you mistaken about all aspects of IC involvement as it directly relates to the outing of RT?
User avatar
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: Saving the world?

Postby dan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm

DD,

Yes, I am incredible!

Credibility of the Prank-Gone-Wild (PGW) theory of the ScA affair?

I think that is going to be inversely related to the ultimate credibility of the BPWH/UTH.

I'm still working on the Bait&Switch potential of the ScA affair. If that potential has any reality and/or traction, then we may wish to reconsider the PGW theory........ how about the Prank-Gone-Global theory?

.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Saving the world?

Postby skunk » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 pm

dan wrote:Does the world need to be saved?


Please save us Dan, the world desperately needs your help.
skunk
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 am

Re: Saving the world?

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm

dan wrote:Does the world need to be saved?


It depends on your definition of "saved." Many people have different definitions. Heaven's Gate believed in one type of being "saved," Christians and Jews have their own versions, and of course the many various cults throughout the world have developed their own version as well.

So the real question is not whether people believe the world needs to be saved, but how you, specifically, are defining the word.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Saving the world?

Postby dan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Ry,

My definition of 'saving the world'...........?

Ok, we're gonna be, more-or-less, Raptured, over the next couple of centuries, while the Earth is being Re-enchanted, so that we will end up with a New Earth & a New Heaven.

This will be carried out in accord with God's eternal plan of Salvation/Redemption, and will be assisted by various 'species' of Ultra-terrestrial beings, with many of which we are already familiar.

(cont.)
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Saving the world?

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 pm

dan wrote:Ry,

My definition of 'saving the world'...........?

Ok, we're gonna be, more-or-less, Raptured, over the next couple of centuries, while the Earth is being Re-enchanted, so that we will end up with a New Earth & a New Heaven.

This will be carried out in accord with God's eternal plan of Salvation/Redemption, and will be assisted by various 'species' of Ultra-terrestrial beings, with many of which we are already familiar.

(cont.)


Prove the existance of your God first.
You cant
Fail !
End.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Saving the world?

Postby pork » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Dan-
In all honesty ...NO.

How many times have we heard and this stuff over the eons? How many messiahs and saviors have come and gone?

Why do we need Christianity and all of it's twisted perversions of man? Ingenuity, honesty and civil humanity is the light and the way. Not a corrupt adaptation of a two thousand year old book. The reality is that Christians have wrought SO much horror and death in the name of God that it is sickening. This is the fall of Christian Rome bro....and you insist on propping up the Triumvirate of the Father, the son and the Holy Dan. I say this being raised as a Christian; learning intimately the ins-and-out of Judiasm, Islam and death. The Templars are done sir...and I'm pretty sure you should stop applying.
There is no big guy in the clouds, no extraplane of heaven, no torturous hell. There are chemicals and chaos, order and synergy. If the ultradimensionals come through-neato. Otherwise...one gamma flash, big rock, or solar flare and we are toast. A single immense EMP is going to be our undoing. One week without ANY power or electronics, water or logistics and the world will kill and pillage itself. Two weeks and we will be consuming each other, swimming in sewage and decay. Short leash dude. No rapture, only in your brainwashed mind.

I have heard voices once, seen another being, felt elation of enlightenment. But I have been punched in the nose too. Had the wind knocked out of me too--these were far more real impressions.

With all due respect--
Porkosaurus.
pork
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Saving the world?

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Pork.
Can I have a leg? Ive got the smoker going and I have space. :lol:
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Saving the world?

Postby dan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Chorlton and Pork,

I'll assume, here, that you believe we're being visited by ET's.

These ET's, evidently, have mind-boggling powers, all the result of technological progress and biological evolution.

But, in order to maintain this belief, most ufologists, if not yourselves, have constructed elaborate explanations for the lack of either physical evidence and/or public Contact.

So, I could turn this question around, why do you, by frequenting ufo forums, demonstrate, at least, an active agnosticism concerning ET's, but, at the same time, you are quite unwilling to afford God with a similar benefit of the doubt?

Or what about ghosts? Are you agnostic about ghosts, for instance?

I wait for your responses. In the meantime, I think you will be surprised to learn of the many other logical connections between the ET problem and the God problem.

At the same time, there are some very good reasons why, in general, the God believers are very wary of the whole UFO phenomenon.

This historical fact leaves me with a pretty sizable segment of humanity, that are much closer than they might think, to understanding Danianity, i.e. the BPWH/UTH, etc. It might also help to explain why my very good bbq buddy also happens to be a professional spook.


(cont.)
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: maryland

Re: Saving the world?

Postby murnut » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

dan wrote:
I wait for your responses.


Not to be a dick, but I'm still waiting for your responses to my queries in the other thread
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Saving the world?

Postby Chorlton » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:47 pm

dan wrote:Chorlton and Pork,

I'll assume, here, that you believe we're being visited by ET's.


You assume wrong. We have never been visited by ET's as there are simply, none out there.
Therefore the rest of your argument falls.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Saving the world?

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:38 pm

dan wrote:These ET's, evidently, have mind-boggling powers, all the result of technological progress and biological evolution.


Why technology and biology - what if they are simply multi-dimensional beings?

I wait for your responses. In the meantime, I think you will be surprised to learn of the many other logical connections between the ET problem and the God problem.


How are these two things "problems?"

At the same time, there are some very good reasons why, in general, the God believers are very wary of the whole UFO phenomenon.


Well yes, but isn't it rather obvious why? Everyone knows what most "god believers" think of invisible dark beings that move objects and possess people - so it's really no surprise that God believers are wary of UFO's which represent another arm of that dark phenomenon caused by those beings.

This historical fact leaves me with a pretty sizable segment of humanity, that are much closer than they might think, to understanding Danianity, i.e. the BPWH/UTH, etc.


All one has to do to understand "Danianity" is read any New Age book at Borders. A world-wide cataclysmic humanity-changing event where we break into the "next level" of consciousness...where we are all "mini-gods." Old hat....the foundation belief system for many cults...and to be honest, rather boring. :)

It might also help to explain why my very good bbq buddy also happens to be a professional spook.


No he's not. He's a physicist with no advanced training as an intelligence operative.

You've been trying to mislead people about this for years. It's a lie.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Next

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron