Saving the world?

Source A / OM musings by Andy Murray, aka Murnut

Moderator: murnut

Re: Saving the world?

Postby dan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:15 pm

(RightStuff:)"Ron's" home is under attack with an attempted murder on either him or his new Princess of Kashmir. While an attempted murder didn't trigger a 911 call, perhaps the FBI was immediately notified. After all, an attempted murder of a high level CIA agent or his wife must be a very high profile event. Dan quickly posts about Kashmir trivia and make believe jibberish, but an attempted murder doesn't make the blog? Hmmmmmmmm.

Date: July 9, 2010 8:58:23 AM PDT

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cc: Aliyah Mxxxx

Subject: Attempted Assault on the Princess

Hi XXXXXX,

Yesterday there was an attempted assault on the Princess by an
individual that appeared to be insane. The individual was wearing a
"scream mask,"black clothing, and wielding a large, double bladed axe.
Aliyah estimated the height of the assailant to be about 5'11".
Fortunately our dog engaged and the assailant fled the premises.
Police are investigating. Please let us know if you hear anything via
lunatic forums or back channel communications that could help identify
the assailant.

Ron
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

So how did RS scoop you Dan?
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

murnut wrote:So how did RS scoop you Dan?

Date: Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: Ron says no
To: JACK SARFATTI

So be it.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:04 PM, JACK SARFATTI wrote:

my lips are sealed

This email exchange, last Friday and Saturday, was a follow on from a when Jack called me on Friday to ask if I had heard about what happened to Ron.

I said I had not. Jack said he would ask Ron if he could tell me. Evidently, Ron refused that permission, to Jack.

Nonetheless, I was able to surmise that there had been an attack, and I made a lengthy post about it, and about the Michael Drosnin attack, on either this forum or on OM, but I have not yet been able to locate that post.
------------------------

I have checked all my posts on OM from July 9-10, and have not found it.

I don't know how to check those dates on RU.
--------------------------------

Okay, here it is, folks..........

Refer to this page at RU: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1788&start=90

The date of the post is Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 am, but the 4:35 addendum was pm.......
4:35 ----------------

I just got a call from Jack. Something happened to Ron, yesterday, according to an email he received from Ron, this morning. Jack wanted to know if I had heard anything.

Reading between the lines, there may have been some kind of attack. But Jack is getting back to Ron to see if he can tell me. If it wasn't about Louis, then, what? Kashmir? I don't know, sports fans. Am I surprised? Have I not been prepared? Do I have a loose mind, and looser lips?

Wait a minute.........

I had an 8 minute conversation with Ron, yesterday, at 7:56 pm. What did we talk about? I think he rang off, as he was pulling into the driveway of their new (secure?) house. We were talking about the Free-Kashmir cruise, and about the fire-poker, if I recall.

Oh, okay, I know...... I bet Ron hoaxed it. Just to get attention. You know the drill: stolen colostomy bags!
---------------------

Hey, this reminds me of a story..........

Ron and his family used to do 'Drosnin Drills'. Sorry, Mike, but this story is just too good.

Mike was convinced that the DCI was holding secrets, and Mike was darned if he wasn't going to find out. So the plan was to use Ron as the decoy. And guess what? It worked. Late one evening, Mike shows up at Ron's place, allegedly carrying a hatchet. What does the Ronster do?

He calls for backup. What is the response? Don't worry your pretty little head, Ron, we've got the DCI well protected!

Embellishment? Probably, but, still, there may just be a small kernel of truth, buried there, somewhere?

Jack is already contacting his friends in Hollywood, to write the script!

So, Andy, in this 24hr cycle of fast-breaking news, who scooped whom?

But, also, ask yourself, why was there this peculiar protocol that included Jack??

Just wondering......
--------------------------

P.S. and what does all of this have to do with the Michael, the DCI, the SSCI and the BPWH?

SJW...........

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm

dan wrote:Will you banish me, as they have, four times, at OM?

Just wondering........

Nope. It was just advice so that people don't assume you're finished your post and miss your additional points a few minutes later.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

dan wrote:But, also, ask yourself, why was there this peculiar protocol that included Jack??

Just wondering......
--------------------------

Quoting Ron (June 2010): "I really don't care about fake things that get posted to the lunatic forums or Dan's blog, but it's a whole different matter when real things get posted there."

I suspect that since this event may have actually occurred (in some form - probably not exactly as he describes it), he didn't want it posted to the "lunatic forums." So he probably only forwarded it to people he considers "sane," one of whom, obviously, forwarded it on to "RightStuff." lol

P.S. and what does all of this have to do with the Michael, the DCI, the SSCI and the BPWH?

SJW...........

Nothing at all.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

ryguy wrote:
dan wrote:Will you banish me, as they have, four times, at OM?

Just wondering........

Nope. It was just advice so that people don't assume you're finished your post and miss your additional points a few minutes later.

-Ryan

I am so glad that you don't wish to miss my very latest, breathless, updates. But, do keep in mind that, I post more frequently than anyone in all of ufodumb. I like to update my post every 5 minutes, 18/7. Possibly, some of us will be able to get used to the frequent flyer protocol. We don't want to overload the Cisco routers, now do we? BTW, I once owned a not inconsiderable stake in Cisco, but don't tell Laura, or she might demand a pay-raise.

Did someone suggest that we keep them barefoot in the winter? Have I had too much of you know what?
------------------------

P.S. Gosh why do we have to connect so many of these dots?

Whatever happened to Joe Friday: Just the facts, ma'am!

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Golly, Ry,

Since when did RightStuff become sane?

Or, more to the point, when did he achieve some small semblance of legal satisfaction, vis-a-vis his brother?

You are more closely connected to RS than am I. Yes?

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 pm

dan wrote:Golly, Ry,

Or, more to the point, when did he achieve some small semblance of legal satisfaction, vis-a-vis his brother?

Did you miss my post a few days ago when I mentioned Ron settling with his ex? I told you to tell your buddy that he did the right thing.

I said Ron sent the email to people he considers sane, and one of those people forwarded it on to RightStuff. Please try to carefully read what people post before responding.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm

ryguy wrote:
dan wrote:Golly, Ry,

Did you miss my post a few days ago when I mentioned Ron settling with his ex? I told you to tell your buddy that he did the right thing.

I said Ron sent the email to people he considers sane, and one of those people forwarded it on to RightStuff. Please try to carefully read what people post before responding.

Are we to surmise that you have no clue as to who RightStuff is?

SJW.........

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:19 pm

dan wrote:Are we to surmise that you have no clue as to who RightStuff is?

SJW.........

Let's see, I just told you that he received the email from someone else, and you're going to surmise that I don't know who he is. Great logic there Dan - No wonder you had no clue who Source A was for two whole years...
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm

dan wrote:AussieM,

If you cannot tell the difference between me an Adolph Hitler,

Then I invite you to make your farting and shitting noises in someone else's latrine.

Thank you very much.

You poor bugger, were not in kansas anymore Toto

Insane megalomaniac, bent on imposing his values on the world ?.....
Last edited by AussieMike on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm

dan wrote:
Why was there a meeting with Chris, in the first place, and what did it have to do with an alleged act of molestation?

Who made the allegation? Do we have a need to know? And who alluded to this act, in 400 newspapers?

SJW........

Actually Gary posted a very detailed Email answering those questions, nice company you keep there danno
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby rightstuff » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Apparently your poster thinks it is OK to make phony claims of attempted murder and file false police reports. Funny thing is that the purported "attack" happened on the date of "Ron's" trial. In the poster's foggy world, his "handler"is forgiven for everything. Apparently aliens have a rather odd moral compass; perhaps due to all the cosmic rays. Question for thought? Do aliens believe in adultery, spousal battery and child molestation? Or do aliens even have wives and children? Does booze create a mental fog, or is it just due to a lack of medication to stabilize a mental health illness? What comes first; the alien call in the middle of the night or the mental illness?

RU has done a great job uncovering reality in the recent Naval Officer story. Now how about going for the much bigger story? Why is it so necessary to not tell the truth in the UFO world? Why does one CIA employee out of tens of thousand choose to babble to a mentally ill drunk on a daily basis? Is this behavior condoned by the CIA, or is it the behavior of a rogue employee on his way out? What is the reality?
rightstuff

Postby dan » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 pm

rightstuff wrote:Apparently your poster thinks it is OK to make phony claims of attempted murder and file false police reports. Funny thing is that the purported "attack" happened on the date of "Ron's" trial. In the poster's foggy world, his "handler"is forgiven for everything. Apparently aliens have a rather odd moral compass; perhaps due to all the cosmic rays. Question for thought? Do aliens believe in adultery, spousal battery and child molestation? Or do aliens even have wives and children? Does booze create a mental fog, or is it just due to a lack of medication to stabilize a mental health illness? What comes first; the alien call in the middle of the night or the mental illness?

RU has done a great job uncovering reality in the recent Naval Officer story. Now how about going for the much bigger story? Why is it so necessary to not tell the truth in the UFO world? Why does one CIA employee out of tens of thousand choose to babble to a mentally ill drunk on a daily basis? Is this behavior condoned by the CIA, or is it the behavior of a rogue employee on his way out? What is the reality?

Dang it, RS!

That is one heck of an excellent question.

Who is most qualified to answer this question, IYHO?

dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey RightStuff - good to see you posting here. :)

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Murnut's Sauce