Screwing a Beatle...

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Screwing a Beatle...

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:29 pm

I figured it was time to start a topic that would allow some of our UK bretheren to let off some steam about your own "prostitute story" now that our recent one with the ex-GOV of New York is dying down.

Is Heather Mills as greedy and tasteless as she is portrayed over here in the US? Does she really expect someone, ANYONE, to feel the slightest tinge of sadness for her? And if "they" (the omniscient, omnipresent "they") were willing to take-out an ex-princess to protect the Crown, then surely "they" will take care of Sir Paul's problem without so much as a blink....right?

I mean, there's royalty, and then there is Beatledom! :lol:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 pm

I think the problem is, that when Heather Mills lost her leg and simply got a new one and got back modelling she became the darling of the media.
"Isnt she brave" "isnt she gutsy" they would say.
Yep but she also had a nice pair of tits and was pretty and they ignored the fact that there were millions of people around the world doing the same thig who werent pretty and didnt have nice tits.
Ergo she became a victim of her own publicityand began to believe herself and her own publicity machine.
Then along came Paul, probably the least promiscuous of all the Beatles, saw a pretty girl who had done good, had nice tits and was pretty, he was lonely and Bingo. Heather saw an opportunity (s^~t I would have done the same thing if I was her) and pounced.
She's got a big gob (as well as tits) and, still believing she was as important as she thought she was she kept mouthing on which is what I think people dont like anout her. Paul is a bit of a God in the UK (apart from probably being the tightest sod with money this side of Ebeneezer Scrooge, he still owes me 10/-from 1968 !!) and can do no wrong, so she loses, practically from day one.
She cant win.
Yep she's probably a bit of a bitch, but she had a hell of a pair of shoes to fill and Paul never ever got over losing Linda so I dont think it was all her fault.
(Shes still got nice tits though)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Wow Chorlton, I agree with everything you wrote... :shock:

I thought Heather Mills was portrayed in a good light over in the US, thanks to her being a contestant in that dancing show?

I think also, if one were to do a calaculation of what she will actually receive compared to what Paul has in the bank, she didn't do as well as people might think. How come he didn't go in for a pre-nup anyway? Odd.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Pre-Nups arent legal in the UK.
I had one drawn up when I got married but the solicitor here in the UK said it was worthless and has no legal status.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Ah right, I didn't know that, thanks.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:03 pm

I think if I had his money I would have paid that for a squeeze 8) :oops: :oops:

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:04 pm

In my opinion, "The Whore of Beatledom" is not portrayed in a favorable light here in the States. That "Dancing With the Stars" stint was, IMO, a stunt to try to rehab her image (and make inroads into her next money-making scheme...Hollywood). In my view and all of my male friends, Ms. Mills is the poster-child for women who CLAIM they are "liberated" and "don't need a man", but yet are still all-too-willing to let a man pay all the bills.... AND take half of what he earns when they tire of marriage to him.

Don't get me wrong.... their child needs to be provisioned for her well-being. But I fail to see what Ms. Mills did over a 3 year marriage that would entitle her to even as much as she got, much less any more than that! What she DID do was spread her legs, and we have a child to prove it.

I hate to see the bad habits and evil intentions of your typical American woman infesting other countries. But alas, we are in an era of globalization, are we not? :shock:

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:23 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:In my opinion, "The Whore of Beatledom" is not portrayed in a favorable light here in the States. That "Dancing With the Stars" stint was, IMO, a stunt to try to rehab her image (and make inroads into her next money-making scheme...Hollywood).

Actually the 'Dancing with th the stars' along with the UK versions of it, Dancing on Ice, Dancing with celebs and god only knows how many other 'Celeb' shows are nice little money earners for the participants as well as some faded stars getting their faces back on TV.
If I remember correctly they get paid around £1000 a day plus expenses.

I hate to see the bad habits and evil intentions of your typical American woman infesting other countries. But alas, we are in an era of globalization, are we not? :shock:
Ray

After 14 years of marriage to a British woman I got divorced (paid her £10K and gave her the car and dog) and a few years later married a Thai, (who was a chef in a top restaurant in Thailand) a MUCH easier life. I heartily recomend it. BUT it was she who was responsible for my weight increase, testing out new recipes on me, OH WOE IS ME ! It had nothing to do with my daily input of chocolate NO!

What I want to see on TV is. 'Lion Taming with Celebrities' Last one alive, wins !

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:06 pm

OK, here is a perfect example of what I am talking about, and why I think Heather Mills is (and has always been) a money-grubbing tart... two legs or one, doesn't make a bit of difference!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339648,00.html

Heather Mills likes to portray herself as the Queen of all charity giving.

But according to Justice Bennett’s decision in her divorce case, Mills has not been truthful about her largesse.

A year ago, when Mills appeared on "Dancing With the Stars," she made it very clear she was donating her entire fee to animal rights groups.

But according to Bennett, Mills received about $220,000 and gave a little less than half to VIVA USA. Bennett notes in his decision in paragraph 195 that he’s seen the "Dancing" contract and that she donated L50,000 — or $100,000 — British sterling pounds to the group.

In essence, I would call her another version of Uri Gellar, but with boobs and one less leg! :lol: The rest of that article contains some other eye-raising facts about how she insisted that Sir Paul change his security coverage, by her demands. Perhaps if she had not been such a snooty bitch (and now tried to abscond with Paul's funds) she may have never needed security. But with her reputation now solidified, there seems no doubt in my mind she should be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life!

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:08 pm

PS: If one can pull in $220K just for dancing in front of a crowd, I wonder how much I could get paid for picking my nose for an audience? :lol: C'mon! It ought to be worth at LEAST $10K, right????? It's an acquired skill! :wink:

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:36 pm

Nah you dont get paid for picking your nose,
Its when you EAT it you get paid ! :D

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Chit Chat