Indiana Jones and EBE's?? Tell me it ain't so....

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Indiana Jones and EBE's?? Tell me it ain't so....

Postby Shawnna » Sun May 25, 2008 5:24 pm

We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie Friday and I was absolutely astounded to discover that central to the story is a crystal skull - which comes from none other than an EBE - as in extraterrestrial biological entity.

:shock:

Given this obvious attempt to support the meme that EBE's were involved and mingled with humanity long long ego, I'm wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this. Particularly as it relates to those behind the movie - George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Indiana Jones and EBE's?? Tell me it ain't so....

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon May 26, 2008 3:48 am

Shawnna wrote:Given this obvious attempt to support the meme that EBE's were involved and mingled with humanity long long ego, I'm wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this. Particularly as it relates to those behind the movie - George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.

I dunno about that. Mostly because I recognize George Lucas as my hero growing up. He helped me envision my aerospace future, so I can't take his name in vein. :)

But I will say that I fully expect all the "true believers" to come out and say that "this is part of Hollywood's acclimitization of the public to be ready for Contact!" So just because two movie guys decided to CASH IN on a character that they and Harrison Ford created, we are supposed to see these guys as taking direction from "the big bad NWO" to get people ready? Bob Marley said it best when he sang: "People, get ready". What you decide to get ready for is a personal journey all unto itself!

But ahhh, there I go babbling again...all while I watch my Lakers having a bit of a rough time with San Antonio Spurs. I should just shaddap now.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Chit Chat