OMFG!!!! I Couldn't Stop Laughing!

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

OMFG!!!! I Couldn't Stop Laughing!

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:28 am

As much as I hate giving Project Scamalot hits, this one just takes the cake! LOTS of laughs from this one! But most of the laughs come from the thought that Bill Ryan actually thinks/hopes/dreams people will take him seriously! I've never met the guy, but he sure does not do that good of a job of hiding his ego and desire for attention!

http://www.projectcamelot.org/bill_ryan ... cript.html

Wild, wild stuff!!!
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: OMFG!!!! I Couldn't Stop Laughing!

Postby ryguy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I've never met the guy, but he sure does not do that good of a job of hiding his ego and desire for attention!

lol...yeah, that's his trademark. The lone mountain-climbing adventurer, with the journeyman's hat to boot. It's a case where the self-image and sense of his place in the cosmos is extremely inflated in comparison to reality...at least according to his ex-girlfriend, anyway. :)

Reading the interview, he really comes across as a....oh gosh what do they call those people...oh yes, a member of Ron's Org. From the interview:

And that this is not true. And that if this secret got out, then it would be so easy to end this game that’s been in place for thousands of years with the Illuminati and the Luciferian Satanists that are running the show.

They want us to believe that we are powerless. And we are NOT powerless. And that’s the message that I want to leave your audience.

I was just waiting for Reverand Bill Ryan to provide an address for listeners to sign up for auditing classes to learn how to "elevate your psychic abilities." :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Chit Chat