An RU Wedding

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

An RU Wedding

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey all, some of you may have noticed an absence of some RU admins around here over the last couple of weeks. Well, there was a good reason for my and Tom's (Access Denied) hiatus :)

I got married on the 26th August and Tom has spent the last couple of weeks here in the UK - all the way from California! The wedding was of course already very special, but Tom being here too made it even more so. It was a shame Ryan couldn't make it, but the universe might have imploded in on itself if all three admins were in the same space at the same time... ;)

It has been a fantastic couple of weeks and I feel honoured that Tom was here to share it all. He's a great guy and finally being able to meet was one of the best wedding presents I could have hoped for.

We don't get the official wedding photos until tomorrow, but we do have some from friends and family I can show you.

My perfect bride Kayleigh arriving at the church in style with her granddad.

Me and Kayleigh with some family and friends after the service

Bridesmaids, Best Man, Father of the Bride, our son on our lap, daughters at the bottom on the outside, niece in the middle

Who's this? Why, it's me and Tom! :)

Kayleigh, Tom and Me in London

Me and our children on the London Eye

Kayleigh and the kids on the London Eye

There's loads more pictures, but you get the drift :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: An RU Wedding

Postby m0r1arty » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Congratz!!!

I'm getting married in 11 hours and 19 minutes from now - exciting stuff for me!!

Best of luck to you and your family and now get on with producing an alternate and better look at reality ;)

-m0r
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am

Wow, congratulations to you too!
Hope your day is fantastic in every way :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

congratulations steve.

and good luck and congratulations to m0r too.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I second the rounds of congratulations and best wishes. My wife and I celebrated our 29th anniversary last Sunday. Again, best wishes to the both of you and your new brides.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

Zep Tepi wrote:It has been a fantastic couple of weeks and I feel honoured that Tom was here to share it all. He's a great guy and finally being able to meet was one of the best wedding presents I could have hoped for.

Thanks Steve, it was a honor for me as well to meet and spend time with your family. What a great wedding it was and what a beautiful bride and children you have!

Just got in at 3AM this morning and still catching up so more later but until then, a couple of more pics…

Tom+Carol.JPG
Me and my date for the wedding, Steve’s neighbor Carol
Tom+Carol.JPG (88.08 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

Tom+Carol2.JPG
Me and Carol in London
Tom+Carol2.JPG (108.51 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

:D

Cheers,
Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby bewildered » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 am

A round of congratulations for the newlyweds, the about-to-be wed, and the durable wed. :D

@Tim, this must be the season for anniversaries and weddings. My wife and I observed our 2nd anniversary this past August 29th.

EDIT: Ah, wait. m0r should be a newlywed now himself!
bewildered

Postby murnut » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Best wishes all around
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 am

Steve, those pics are amazing. I'm so jealous of Tom - I wish I could have been there!

By the way the pic with all your girls in the front couldn't have been more perfect. And in the first pic - you look great in a top hat. :-)

Congratulations and Best wishes to you and K for many more years and continued happiness - and a little something will be on the way shortly. :-)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby chrLz » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

Congrats to all!! Great pics, and I wish you'se all the very best from downunda. I shall personally down a beer as a toast specially for you (a very rare thing for me..). Cooper's Sparkling Ale it shall be..

I've been rather scarce here too - just as well everybody is behaving themselves.

Trying to get myself into a position to spend a bit more time doin' the stuff I've promised..
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
chrLz

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am

@ steve.

just out of interest, have you ever worked in the caravan industry?. as im sure i recognise you from somewhere, im also sure i know the dark haired girl at the bottom of the second picture from somewhere!. i maybe wrong but you both look very familiar.

thanks

rich
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you for the well-wishes, they are much appreciated :)

Most people bring home a little ornament from a visit overseas, not our Tom though. Seeing him and Carol hit it off was a brilliant bonus from the trip. Reality Uncovered doesn't just bust scams and hoaxes, it brings people together too!

@Ryan
Only two of the girls are ours, the one in the middle is our niece, who was also a bridesmaid.
And, ahem!, the guy in the first photo wearing a top hat is a bloody sixty-odd year old footman! I was waiting at the altar when Kayleigh arrived lol.
Other than that, thank you very much :)

@chrlz
A completed article would be a nice wedding present :)

@Rich
No, I've never worked in the caravan industry. The "girl" (she's in her 40's lol) in the second pic is Kayleigh's aunt, but they are more like sisters than aunt/niece. She works at Morrison's so it could be you have seen her there - assuming you shop at Morrison's of course.

I'll post some more pictures shortly. There are over 200 which have been posted on Facebook but don't worry, I won't post that many :D
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:28 pm

@ steve.

ok, np, and i always have a habit of calling people girl etc! lol. shes not a great deal older than me. ive been to morrisons now and then but i dont think its from there. oh well. lol

thanks

rich
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I'll post some more pictures shortly. There are over 200 which have been posted on Facebook but don't worry, I won't post that many :D

You can add these to your collection... :)

Tom+Steve.JPG
Hanging out at Steve's place
Tom+Steve.JPG (128.71 KiB) Viewed 3359 times

Steve+Tiara.JPG
Steve wearing his lovely tiara for the stag do
Steve+Tiara.JPG (76.82 KiB) Viewed 3359 times

Harrison.JPG
Steve's little monster Harrison
Harrison.JPG (88.36 KiB) Viewed 3359 times

Tom+Steve2.JPG
Testing the security
Tom+Steve2.JPG (112.55 KiB) Viewed 3359 times

Gotta run...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:07 am

Zep Tepi wrote:@Ryan
Only two of the girls are ours, the one in the middle is our niece, who was also a bridesmaid.
And, ahem!, the guy in the first photo wearing a top hat is a bloody sixty-odd year old footman! I was waiting at the altar when Kayleigh arrived lol.
Other than that, thank you very much :)

Sorry mate - that dude really looked like you. haha!!

Yeah the pics of you in a tux are snappy - you clean up well! :-)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Chit Chat