All The Conspiracies

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

All The Conspiracies

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:47 pm

There is a new game on over at ATS, click the following link to be taken to the game site:

All The Conspiracies

The rules and further info can be found over at ATS

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 am

If there is a game it aint working for me
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 am

It was set up that way IPF... No one wants you to be a part of any game played anywhere. lol hahahahaha They ban your name from all activities everywhere *grin*

just kidding.. I just couldnt resist that shot. :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:13 am

Kinda dumb whatever thats all about as far as I can see
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:12 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Kinda dumb whatever thats all about as far as I can see

Gee, thanks IPF... :(

We bust our arses on these games, just because something isn't obvious doesn't mean it's "dumb", it just means it isn't obvious. :lol:

The game is smoking along pretty well actually, we've had well over 50,000 unique IPs visit the domains and are approaching 100,000,000 hits in the first 9 days of their existence. :o The winner will be getting FIVE very nice domains with thousands of unique domains linking to them and great Google optimization to do with as they see fit. ;)
How is that "dumb"? :lol:

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:50 am

Springer wrote:
I.P.Freely wrote:Kinda dumb whatever thats all about as far as I can see

Gee, thanks IPF... :(

We bust our arses on these games, just because something isn't obvious doesn't mean it's "dumb", it just means it isn't obvious. :lol:

The game is smoking along pretty well actually, we've had well over 50,000 unique IPs visit the domains and are approaching 100,000,000 hits in the first 9 days of their existence. :o The winner will be getting FIVE very nice domains with thousands of unique domains linking to them and great Google optimization to do with as they see fit. ;)
How is that "dumb"? :lol:

Springer...

Its dumb because this dummy can,t figure it out I thought it was some thing to play a joke on noobs or such me being one of them . But I guess its time to the light bulb in my head my current one has grown a bit dim it seems. I,ll try it again see if I can get it this time. wasn,t ment to be insulting to you guys or any thing like that just poorly worded sorry bout that. IPF
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:15 pm

IPF...

Ahhh, I see now. Well don't feel bad we have a few PhD's that are having a hard time with it. ;) We design them to be very difficult and very specific. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:55 pm

I just took a look at the page and lo and behold after a few minutes of thought and reading the right hand side I noticed "protocol" Protocol??!! Thats an odd word to put into a sentence like that. Then I saw at the top what I thought was an error. It isnt an error at all. It is a syntax.

IPF... a hint to start the game... type in protocol.html after you goto the page at the end of the web site address. :)

I havent made any progress for any answer to this first page. I will make it though. :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:09 pm

Much progress has been made by myself in the game now. You just have to get started. It seems that for now, that is the hardest part. :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Google

Return to Chit Chat