Moving on

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Moving on

Postby Almeirhria » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:13 am

The time has come for me to move on. I may return in the new year, depending on events.

Enough information has been passed for you all to begin with should you read closely enough.

I will leave in several days, you may use this thread for any questions until such time.

When there are no further posts here, may peace be with you.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby Shadow Watcher » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:38 pm

It is sad to lose you here. Your insight has been appreciated.
I wish you well on your journey.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby GoddessOne » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:02 pm

It is very sad to see you move on......

You bring a depth to this forum that, for whatever reason, is sorely lacking now.

Love and Light,
GoddessOne
GoddessOne

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:52 pm

GoddessOne wrote:You bring a depth to this forum that, for whatever reason, is sorely lacking now.

Care to explain?

People lately have actually noted the contrary:

Again,

My thoughts only…

Serpentime

>And thanks to everyone for the intelligent argument and debate. This is exactly why I choose to post at RU.

ditto IPF

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Moving on

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:55 pm

Almeirhria wrote:The time has come for me to move on. I may return in the new year, depending on events.

Al - I hope the events that are pulling your attention away can be dealt with and we can be graced with your presence again in the New Year. I'm already looking forward to it.

I've found your insight (both in posts and via PM) to be enlightening, encouraging, and I've learned much from them. Thanks for that.

If you have a chance in the interim, until you return in the new year, please correspond via occassional email or PM. Meanwhile, you'll be greatly missed.

All the best,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dankk » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:34 pm

GoddessOne wrote:It is very sad to see you move on......

You bring a depth to this forum that, for whatever reason, is sorely lacking now.

Love and Light,
GoddessOne

Sorely lacking now? With only 15 posts under your belt and 6 days of membership here, I find that statement to be lacking any sort of insight with respect to the members of this board and what they have written.

Maybe you can help offset this depth problem you see with your future postings...
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:36 pm

Sorry to see you go Al,

I hope to see you around here again sooner than later. :(

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:21 pm

dankk wrote:
GoddessOne wrote:It is very sad to see you move on......

Love and Light,
GoddessOne

Sorely lacking now? With only 15 posts under your belt and 6 days of membership here, I find that statement to be lacking any sort of insight with respect to the members of this board and what they have written.

Maybe you can help offset this depth problem you see with your future postings...

Some day my friend dankk you,ll learn that those who talk alot say very little and from those who seldom speak , Every word has meaning.

Almeirhria a part of me wishes to beg you for more instuction but the rest of me knows if that where be it would have already been and so I will hope for the blessing of meeting again. Thank you IPF
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:10 am

I.P.Freely wrote:Some day my friend dankk you,ll learn that those who talk alot say very little and from those who seldom speak , Every word has meaning.

With all due respect IPF, those that have a lot to say compared to those that have little to say rings one thing in common. All the words have meaning. Regardless of whom has more to say. Your comment imho is an affront towards those that post often. I hope I am wrong in this finding.

This is not the place for that discussion. Al has decided to take leave. I am sorry to see this happen. Again, I hope to see the postings sooner than later from our friend. :(

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:29 am

dankk wrote:
I.P.Freely wrote:Some day my friend dankk you,ll learn that those who talk alot say very little and from those who seldom speak , Every word has meaning.

With all due respect IPF, those that have a lot to say compared to those that have little to say rings one thing in common. All the words have meaning. Regardless of whom has more to say. Your comment imho is an affront towards those that post often. I hope I am wrong in this finding.

This is not the place for that discussion. Al has decided to take leave. I am sorry to see this happen. Again, I hope to see the postings sooner than later from our friend. :(

~Dankk

not a afront at all simply saying that the amount of times anyone posts has noting to do with how much they contribute .
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:29 am

**mod note**

Al - went to reply and edited your post here accidentally! Apologies! Please see my note below in response...
-Ry

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby dankk » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:18 am

Wonderful post Al,

I enjoy your thoughts and writings. Is it in stone that you will leave? Can you possibly tell us why? If not, can you tell us when you may return other than the new year?

Either way, no matter what, I enjoy your posts. I hope that whatever the reason is for your leave of absense is not permanent. As I have said twice now. I hope to see you back here sooner than later. :)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby Almeirhria » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:23 am

To give a simple reply as to reasons, I feel I must allocate my time as best as possible to my learnings and offer myself to those who require and desire my service most.

I consider you all friends in a sense and the analogy/story above gives insights to not only my actions but to the actions of those who have at times been revered through-out human history. There was never any neglect nor any forsake, you were, are and will forever be loved.

With those words I do not wish to be seen as 'great' or looked up to in any way. We are all equal in each and every way and I am merely a passer by.

My leave will be in a few days or when no further posts appear in this thread.

I will likely check for progress here in the new year - you will not be 'abandoned', but returning depends on activities and time.
Almeirhria

Postby ryguy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:57 pm

Al - this information the "insider" gave, you mentioned was given last year. Yet I know that an "insider" gave the exact example you are speaking of, this year, not last year. And when I asked you for that information from last year, you said I should ask Shawnna "politely" for the transcripts. And I just noticed you mentioned in the other thread this information was provided from you, so that information would corroborate the additional information from this year that we received, hopefully...

If you would like to see it, I'd be glad to share with you.

I'd love to see those transcripts from last year Al.

Thanks for any insight you can provide,
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Serpentime » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:07 pm

Almeirhria,

I believe that I understand your metaphor.

A horse may be shown the water, but cannot be made to drink it unless he chooses. Becoming thirsty -- and knowing where the water is -- he may choose to drink. Or, not.

The decision, or choice, is his alone.

Please forgive my abridged imprecision.

To me, your perspectives are of use.

Should you choose to move on, this would be regrettable. A "loss within the creation"; in your words (I believe).

But do as you must.

I wish you well.

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Next

Google

Return to Chit Chat