Post a joke!

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Post a joke!

Postby dankk » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:09 am

In the realm of everything being serious and life or death that is the ufology community (at times), I thought it would be nice to have a lighter side of life to be posted here at RU.

In between new stories about how aliens are real (or not real), they want to kill us (or they are friendly), the world is horrible (or great), we are all doomed (or enlightened), etc.... It would be nice to have a lighter side. Even if it is only one thread for that.

Post your jokes here. Even though there are terrible things going on in this world, sometimes comic relief can be a good thing. :)

Post away folks! Not to take away from the mission of RU at all... But yet another reason to be a part of RU! Have fun everyone! :) :D ;)

~Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:20 pm

A Kentucky couple had 9 children. They went to the doctor to see about getting the husband "fixed".

The doctor gladly started the required procedure and asked them what finally made them make the decision -- why after nine children, would they choose to do this.

The husband replied that they had read in a recent article that one out of every
ten children being born in the United States was Mexican, and they didn't want to take a chance on having a Mexican baby because neither of them
could speak Spanish.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:57 pm

LOL....great one Scarz...

Here's another:

-----

Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other, "Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?" "Intelligence," the boss said. "What do you mean, 'intelligence'?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said, "That's intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:08 pm

Here's one for Turkey Day...Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

----

Things proven to change the course of Thanksgiving

1. During the middle of the meal, turn to mom and say, "See mom, I told you they wouldn't notice that the turkey was four months past its expiration date. You were worried for nothing."

2. When everyone goes around to say what they are thankful for, say, "I'm thankful I didn't get caught" and refuse to say anything more.

3. Load your plate up high, then take it to the kitchen, toss it all in the blender, and take your "shake" back to the table. Announce that it's the new Thanksgiving Weight Loss Shake

4. Prepare a several hour long speech to give when asked about your thankfulness. If necessary, insist that no one leave or eat until you have finished the speech.

5. Bring a date that only talks about the tragic and abusive conditions known to exist at turkey farms. Request that she bring photos.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to Chit Chat