Centrist

Anything and everything else

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Centrist

Postby Hydden » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:28 pm

Yes, I did take a hiatus after Centrist, Shawwna and myself ran the Burisch cult underground and never got the full story of what happened to Centrist after I stopped keeping track.

Could someone fill me in please? I've seen references to "Wayne"...is this usually the person people are referring to? (most recently as TM?)

I get the feeling that some wrong-doing was done somewhere...but I haven't been able to nail it down or get/find the full story.

Can someone either point me in the right direction or possibly catch me up on what happened?

Thanks
Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:35 am

Yes - Hydden - I remember quite well.

:)

With respect to Centrist - his personal details became public knowledge. Since then, he has not been involved at all.

From what I can tell, he's moved on and left no forwarding address so to speak.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hydden » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:29 pm

Thanks Shawnna.

If I remember correctly, he *offered* his personal information to verify to someone of his credentials at the time. So I take it that someone actually took that information and posted it for all to see........how stupid.

We had nothing to prove to that cult...they were the ones that needed to validate *their* claims. And now, here it is, one year later and they're still a bunch of kooks as far as I can tell. And from the latest video I watched, I see that Marci is still holding up the cue cards from behind the scenes....or at least reminding him of his "lines."

So....I think it was Bill Hamilton that said that Mr. B had until the end of this year to "get his message out." Well, seems he has 2 days left to get that done and I haven't seen a movie trailer yet. Hmm..they may have to string DonDep along for a little while longer, I guess.

Are these freaks posting anywhere public anymore?

Hydden
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:36 pm

I think you are referencing when he gave his personal info to Dan (or was it Don? Can't remember now) for validating. The incidents that drove him away permanently occured long after that and were related to Michael Horn and Rill Ryan publishing his name to others and it snowballed from there.

WRT to Burisch - Xena and others at eaglesdisobey.org continue to follow them.

http://danburisch.forumup.org/

But I'll bet you're banned from that group - just as I am. Seems they don't like hard questions any more than our friend Mr. O'Finioan.

<:roflmao:>
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:11 am

I spoke with Wayne a couple weeks ago, he's doing GREAT. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Hydden » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:24 pm

Oh that's excellent to hear, Springer.

Thanks

I'll try that forum later. mwahahah

Edit: Tried it - immediate "Banned" page. ROFL

...figures.
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Springer » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Hydden wrote:Oh that's excellent to hear, Springer.

Thanks

I'll try that forum later. mwahahah

Edit: Tried it - immediate "Banned" page. ROFL

...figures.

What forum?

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Hydden was referring to the forum that Shawnna provided a link to up above: http://danburisch.forumup.org/
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Hydden » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:14 pm

I had actually tried it from work, where I posted from long ago.
I can get there with my home computer though.

It seems the cult is still going...weakly.
As a matter of fact, here's a snippet from DonDep on Dec 19th, 2006 that shows we were right all along about Dan.

---
The sad thing is that Dan has apparently become what one emailer told me recently: a "pompous ass", who as I said earlier appears to need to make others look bad in order to justify the actions of superiors who 'removed them' (i.e. us) from their lives. At one time, I really thought Dan knew better but now I think he alters his belief systems to accomodate the new realities he is forced into. A shrug of the shoulders, some sanctimonious piety, and off to the next front he's been assigned to. Remember that it is Majestic that butters his bread, his 'thugs' are assigned and did not come freely, but some who hunger to 'belong' and 'tell us more, dan!' will flock nonetheless.
---

I'm not even going to touch them this time. They're so involved with themselves and no one else that they're pretty much harmless at this point.

Hydden
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:53 am

Hydden wrote:
I'm not even going to touch them this time. They're so involved with themselves and no one else that they're pretty much harmless at this point.

Hydden

Maybe harmless, maybe not :)

If you have a look at who they've buddied up with (via Bill Hamilton), one has to wonder IMHO.

They're now being promoted by Project Camelot (Bill Ryan/Kerry Cassidy of serpo fame)

They've joined forces with Will Sheephogan - son of Bill Uhouse

Camelot has grand plans etc etc

The posts here at RU that Zep kindly provided re Colin Bennett's 'Combat Diaries' take on Project Camelot/Bill Ryan make for interesting reading of the bigger picture.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Springer » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:16 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:Hydden was referring to the forum that Shawnna provided a link to up above: http://danburisch.forumup.org/

Oh I see, man I wouldn't go near that nightmare machine. :o I fell by there about a year ago and could not believe my eyes, it was almost surreal.

Springer...
Springer

Postby Hydden » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:43 pm

Springer wrote:
Hidden Hand wrote:Hydden was referring to the forum that Shawnna provided a link to up above: http://danburisch.forumup.org/

Oh I see, man I wouldn't go near that nightmare machine. :o I fell by there about a year ago and could not believe my eyes, it was almost surreal.

Springer...

Yeah, that's about the time we were lurking around causing "havoc" with our rational questions. :roll:

..then they banned us.

:shock: Afraid of the truth, I say!! :shock:

Hydden
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to Chit Chat