Aussie mike's tall grey

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Aussie mike's tall grey

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 am

As is customary i'll relate my own experiance.
Ive always been interested in UFO's i got my hands on a copy of chariots of the gods when i was 5 in the early 70's and the rest is as they say history, ive never seen a UFO although ive seen some odd things.
But one night i had the most profound experience of my life.
I awoke in the small hours of the morning, not the drowsy slowly coming awake thats typical when i awake, but wide awake, whole body alert and tensed.
something was moving around in the lounge at the end of the hallway, i could hear things being moved about and my first thought was burglar, but as my rottweiller dogs slept under the stairs it was clearly not possible, the next thing i am aware of is i cant move, with the exception of my eyes, so im there in bed unable to move, and i can hear something moving around in the lounge, my eyes flick from one corner of the room to the doorway and back over and over, each time i look at the doorway its empty, but my sense of dread builds, on about the 6th or 7th glance, its not empty anymore.
There in the doorway is what can only be described as a tall grey about 6 or 7 feet tall, its a blue white colour and seems faintly illuminated, not so strong its lighting up the doorframe or anything, but more visable than it should be in the dark, a man standing there would have been a featurless shadow, this i could see details on clearly.
Its arms were writhing like snakes, think the robot from lost in space doing the warning will robinson routine, describing these figure 8 like patterns, and it "slides" into the room like its on a conveyor, then without changing its facing it slides sideways up the side of the bed, the arms still waving around , at this point my fear peaked and i literally passed out in fright, my last thoughts to my eternal shame were "take my wife, not me"

I woke hours later and shot out of bed like a scalded cat, and just stood there panting.
i had no intention of mentioning this to workmates (i was a manager at a local hospital), but as soon as i walked in the door , people began asking me whats wrong, they were later to tell me i appeared to be in shock.

The fear is something i will never forget, ive never felt anything like it, and ive been in life threatening situations before.
It was as if i had been stripped of my humanity, reduced to an animal state
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Aussie mike's tall grey

Postby Access Denied » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

Wow, I want to say that’s a pretty cool experience but I'm thinking if it had been me I probably wouldn’t feel that way…

Thanks for sharing that.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

No problem.
Its been wisely said "I dont know" are the three most useful words we have when dealing with this stuff, and i wont suggest that what i experienced was an "Abduction", it could have been sleep paralysis.
At the time (before the internets) i had no one i could talk to about it, and so contacted a local UFO research group, i spoke with a guy called Doug Moffett here in Sydney, he offered regression hypnosis, but i declined.
To be frank, i didnt want confirmation of an abduction scenario, not knowing gave me the safety valve of SP as a possibility. At the time every account i had read in books (again pre internets days) described greys as short , 3 or 4 feet tall, so it was easy to write off my experience as something other than the real deal, being as it was completley atypical in terms of its height.
It wasnt until years later and the Internets, that i began to read accounts of taller types of grey beings.
Thankfully i have had no repeat of the experience, its not one id care to have again, but there have been other odd things.
In winter i put coats on my dogs (i live in the mountains west of Sydney and it gets cold at night in winter)
One morning i came downstairs and found all 3 dogs divested of their jackets, but the ties were still done up.
i have no idea how they could have come off, its just not possible unless they are untied.
On another occasion i found a small black pebble from a collection of 3 pebbles that decorate a water feature in the back yard, inside a closet. i have no idea how it got there, neither my wife or i recall moving it.
silly stuff, but i have no logical explaination for it.

But to this day i vividly recall that nighttime incident as if it happened last night, ive been married nearly a quarter century, would step in front of a bullet for my wife, but im still unmanned by the thought that my last thoughts before i passed out were "take her, leave me"
At which point i fainted away in fright
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the site, good to see you here :)

At first reading, your story sounds like the classic sleep paralysis scenario. I have experienced the exact same thing, though with me it wasn't aliens, it was ghosts. The immediate waking, unable to move etc. I've experienced it a few times and each time is just as scary as it was the first time. It get's even hairier when you can move, however... :shock:

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks Steve,
Yeah given the choice id rather SP over the alternative
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jbondo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 pm

I also remember my one and only SP incident vividly. It was nothing way out like yours but it was strange enough that I never forgot it. Yes, I'd say you had a classic SP experience. Just my opinion though. As for the pebble, ever consider one of your dogs put it in the closet?

Have a great day!
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to New Members