Hey everyone!

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Hey everyone!

Postby jbondo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Came here via the long way around. Started out at you know where and then saw a link to this site over at ghosttheory.com where I've been hanging out. I recognized many of the names here from you know where. I left there after the head honcho did something that I found to be totally inappropriate. When I make a choice that's it. I said I was leaving and haven't been back since 2008. Sadly I left quite a few friends there but I've made a few at ghosttheory and as I said I know some of you and hope to see more names I recognize. Hopefully there aren't any big political agenda's or clicks over here.

I'm a 47 yr old guy that works in the nanotechnology field which is as cool as it sounds but not always as fun. I design and invent on my own time and also have an Internet company (LLC). I have a quirky sense of humor with a twist of sophistication or lime, something like that.

OK, now I feel like I'm on a singles site so I'll wrap this up by saying I love anything Bigfoot. UFO's are always a great subject and I've had a fascination with Mothman for a few years. In the political realm I'm conservative but open mined. In fact I'm open minded about most anything which people think is strange for a Christian. Oops! Did I forget to mention that? Yes, I'm one of those but I'm not going to defend myself or justify anything. It's what I am and I'm positive that I'll get along just fine here because I respect people and treat everyone as an individual.

I guess that's it for now! See you around the forum.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby gunter » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Hopefully there aren't any big political agenda's
nah...
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Rintendo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 pm

I would say that I am a follower of Jesus, definitely. I am open minded. I don't think the two are opposed. :P
Rintendo

Postby jbondo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

I don't either but many do.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome to RU Jbondo - great introduction! I like your interests, and rest assured that the road you've followed brought you to the right place. :)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jbondo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:53 pm

thanks ry!

I spent 3 years at the first place and although I had many friends there, some things I just found to be not so fun. Too much drama not only in the forum but behind the scenes as well. I'm so glad to have found this place and many of the people I respected. There was quite a gap between there and here but I guess it was the plan as I wouldn't have met all those nice folks over at ghosttheory in the interim.

Have a great day!
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby MrPenny » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 pm

I hope you're not pissed I stiffed you on that project you had going. I had some major life changes in the works and frankly, my mind was elsewhere.
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat May 01, 2010 2:50 am

Mr. Penny...I love your signature... :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Sat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm

jbondo wrote:OK, now I feel like I'm on a singles site…

Nah, that was a good intro.

jbondo wrote:…so I'll wrap this up by saying I love anything Bigfoot.

Now there’s a topic I haven’t seen discussed here before… might be a good one for our
“Archaeology and Paleontology” forum for lack of a better of place.

jbondo wrote:I guess that's it for now! See you around the forum.

Welcome to RU!

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby jbondo » Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

MrPenny wrote:I hope you're not pissed I stiffed you on that project you had going. I had some major life changes in the works and frankly, my mind was elsewhere.

You never said anything about a sex change? Ohhhh, "LIFE Change".....Boy is my face red!

Why ever would I be angry with you? After all, you're such an abrasive person. How could anyone not like you?

We are cool and by cool I mean chilled to an acceptable temperature. :wink:

Oh and thanks for the welcome Access and everyone!
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to New Members