New Guy

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

New Guy

Postby Tim Hebert » Fri May 21, 2010 9:25 pm

My first posting on the Malmstrom UFO thread pretty much sums up my past career. my last assignment in the Air Force was Hanscom AFB, MA, outside of Boston but lived in New Hampshire. While at Hanscom, I worked as a Program Manager or lead manager in various acquisition programs. I left the Air Force in 1993. I thought about applying for a Phd program, received a MSA graduate degree from Central Michigan University while on active duty, but thought more seriously about re-attempting Medical School. Unfortuanately, with a wife still on active duty and both of us raising two small children, I opted to obtain a BSN (Nursing) from Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO. This was special fast pace program, 1 year to complete degree, for those who had already had previous degrees in the Sciences (I had previous degrees in Biology and Chemistry plus the graduate degree).

So, I have been practicing nursing in the pyschiatric field for roughly the past 15 years. So, there you have it!

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: New Guy

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 am

Nice, welcome to the forum Tim, pleased to see you here :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 am

Welcome Tim! It's always awesome seeing new members!

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jbondo » Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Well, without the medical school.....Hmmmm.

OK! I guess I can let you in.

Welcome abroad!

Disclaimer: I have no authority whatsoever nor can I make even the most rudimentary decisions regarding board activity. Actually I'm just some guy with a keyboard and an overactive imagination.
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Google

Return to New Members