Figured I'd introduce myself

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Figured I'd introduce myself

Postby skunk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Member at amkon, name's skunk. I am searching for the answers, passionate about the truth as well.
skunk
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 am


Re: Figured I'd introduce myself

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:37 pm

skunk wrote:Member at amkon, name's skunk. I am searching for the answers, passionate about the truth as well.

Correction. Owner of Amkon (or at least the one who says he pays the bills)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Figured I'd introduce myself

Postby skunk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 pm

True enough, but I have since stepped down from admin (at least for the time being).
skunk
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 am

Re: Figured I'd introduce myself

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 pm

skunk wrote:True enough, but I have since stepped down from admin (at least for the time being).

So are you saying you have put the entire place in the hands of an unstable, demented drunk with a power complex named Pack?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
User avatar
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Figured I'd introduce myself

Postby murnut » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Chorlton wrote:
skunk wrote:True enough, but I have since stepped down from admin (at least for the time being).

So are you saying you have put the entire place in the hands of an unstable, demented drunk with a power complex named Pack?


Too funny.....but welcome Stinky...ha ha
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
User avatar
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

Re: Figured I'd introduce myself

Postby skunk » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 am

Well there's still fox and mojo (sort of), bk is around but not active on amkon. Oh and jasn makes an appearance every few months too.
skunk
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 am


Google

Return to New Members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron