Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Re: New Member

Postby Access Denied » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:18 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:BTW, I should also add (not to detract from your decrypting, Ryan) but the Christchurch quake was initially reported as 7.2. It was then downgraded to a 7.1, and then the final citation by seismologists now stands at 7.0.

Excellent find Ray, I'd say that's fairly conclusive evidence the "prediction" didn't come from the future since "they" should have known that by "now" don't you think?

P.S. Not from the Chicago area or anywhere near it.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Access Denied wrote:
You Can Call Me Ray wrote:BTW, I should also add (not to detract from your decrypting, Ryan) but the Christchurch quake was initially reported as 7.2. It was then downgraded to a 7.1, and then the final citation by seismologists now stands at 7.0.

Excellent find Ray, I'd say that's fairly conclusive evidence the "prediction" didn't come from the future since "they" should have known that by "now" don't you think?

True. However, the way that the Zeshua game is played is that any and all inaccuracies in their "misses" are put down to the whole concept of "having to maintain a semblance of doubt." I just can't wait until they offer a whole bunch of anagrams in the form of a "poem written in the future" that resolve to ambiguous things like "Middle East War" (gee....never have too many of those except for one every few years) or the other big hit "Mahmoud Amadinejad". That is where Peter Novak stepped in and "interpreted" anything that he could find in the news anywhere that would fit the mold as "being a hit for Zeshua".

P.S. Not from the Chicago area or anywhere near it.

And not an anon proxy? Well, it was admitted that there was a "team Zeshua" of people, for which it appeared that Mr. Novak was the leader and spokesman. There were at least 3 other members on that team that I knew of, specifically, whose unmasked IPs resolved to Australia and UK.

FWIW. I must say, though, that trickster tales like this intrigue me and get my debunker juices flowing way more than lame UFO blather. :D To each his own!
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am

Yes - I find cults to be wonderfully fascinating too, Ray. More-so for the psychological entertainment (and maybe a little bit of education) along the way.

My gut instincts are split - between what you're suggesting or a hacker with a nice fresh phpBB exploit and an agenda to try and discredit us. Either way - it should be interesting. Assuming he ever comes back.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to New Members