Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Re: New Member

Postby recipient1 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Harsh! I have always thought a scam is a scheme or a ploy to deprive a victim of money. I have nothing to sell and I have not alluded as such.
I came here to tell my story for free. I am not seeking fame or fortune, I only seek intelligent people with who I can discuss my experiences with. To tell the entire story in one sitting is unrealistic and unfair.

The people who contacted me are human and are from 631 years into our future. They have told me I am part of an experiment and they have provided me with information to verify their claim.

Is there any point in continuing?
recipient1

Postby Access Denied » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 am

recipient1 wrote:Is there any point in continuing?

No, you just debunked yourself by asking us a question that only someone from future could answer for you. How do I know this? They knew you were going to do this and contacted me instead.

Sorry…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 am

I would still like to hear what the man has to say.
If we can have people on here believing in some non proven idea called 'God' what wrong with at least listening to the man?

Bloody hell give him a chance to say something.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 am

I knew I should have put a smiley after Sorry...

[tosses stale bag of popcorn onto the floor]

ETA: Hmm... 631 years you... sorry, they... say? I think a round number would have been more convincing.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 am

recipient1 wrote:
Is there any point in continuing?

Yes there is. Please continue, though preferably with a bit more than 1 or 2 paragraphs, and preferably with something that can be verified or checked (Difficult I know, but please try)

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby recipient1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am

I do not know how much more convincing a round number would be, they told me they are from 2641 so who am I to argue! They also told me there is an anchor here in 2010 which enabled them to contact me. I do not know what or where the anchor is.
Chorlton, I will provide more information over the weekend. Thank you for your patience!
recipient1

Postby Chorlton » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 am

recipient1 wrote:I do not know how much more convincing a round number would be, they told me they are from 2641 so who am I to argue! They also told me there is an anchor here in 2010 which enabled them to contact me. I do not know what or where the anchor is.
Chorlton, I will provide more information over the weekend. Thank you for your patience!

I have to admit from the outset that I am a sceptic. However, various things have happened over the last few months that make me begin to doubt that which I previously considered utter rubbish.
Therefore I will be happy to read and listen to what you have.
Take your time.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 pm

receipent1,

Good morning, I'm currently replying and baking in Palm Springs, CA. I find your story interesting. AD hit on an important detail. Why present your story on this forum? Have you posted this story on any other forums, if so, please name those sites.

As far as receiving messages on your computer, did you entertain the possibility that you could have been targeted by hoaxers? Why do you believe that these messages are legit?

For Chorlton,

Why have you changed your mind pertaining to ideas in this area? Perhaps you too can elaborate, but at a more convenient time and thread.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby recipient1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm

I found this website via a Google search not long after receiving the first messages. I found a great many other websites too, but I decided to take the plunge here because I like the look and the feel of the place.
I have not discussed this story anywhere else.

The first message I received contained information regarding a series of earthquakes that had not yet happened. Two days later the earthquakes happened exactly as written.
recipient1

Postby Tim Hebert » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Please elaborate on the two earthquakes. I live in Southern California so the issues of earthquakes for the most part is rather mundane. You should be able to provide locale and magnitude. Of course hind sight is 20/20, a realistic approach to proving your claim should be to provide information on an event that is yet to happen, providing locale, date and time.

Not trying to be an ass, but surely you can see how your information sounds suspect.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm

recipient1 wrote:I do not know how much more convincing a round number would be, they told me they are from 2641 so who am I to argue!

I was being sarcastic, sorry. I would like to know what the what precise month, day, and time it is there next time they contact you.

[I will make the reason for asking this more clear depending on whether or not you get a response]

recipient1 wrote:They also told me there is an anchor here in 2010 which enabled them to contact me. I do not know what or where the anchor is.

Theoretical physics tells us that if backwards time travel is physically possible, the farthest back in time and space you could go is back to the exact same point in spacetime that you turned your time machine on.

Therefore, if in fact this is real, you are the time traveler and operator of the time machine, if not also the inventor of it!

QED
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby recipient1 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

The earthquakes were in the Solomon Islands and they provided the exact locations and magnitudes. I have already asked them about the possibility of receiving furter data for the purposes of a demonstration.

I am familiar with the idea of reverse time travel back to the point of origin, but I am not an inventor! They have been reluctant to expand on the anchor explanation. When they contacted me they only told me the year, I will ask the question.
recipient1

Postby Tim Hebert » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm

You have provided the Solomon Islands as a location. "They" had provided you with the date and magnitude, yet you have not provided this forum with date/magnitude.

I suggest that you set up an experiment by providing this forum with a future event and specifying in detail that future event AND providing the exact time and date of said event.

Unfortunately, I'm not a dentist by profession since this is like pulling teeth. Therefore I will refrain from replying and let others go down this less-than slippery slope.

Thankyou reciepient1 for providing "some" answers to my questions.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby recipient1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am

I did not provide the magnitude or exact location because the events are from nearly 8 months ago. For what it is worth, the magnitudes were 6.6 7.1 and 6.8.
The moment I receive information I can use I will post it here.
recipient1

Postby ryguy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:26 am

The most useful information would be an update of an event that is just about to happen in the near future. Do you have anything of that sort from them - or is it only things that have already happened, or things that are going to happen in the distant future? Anything predicted over the next few months to 1 year would be a pretty impressive test. Anything else is unfortunately very suspect.

Very good to hear about your recent change of heart Chorlton.

Thanks,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to New Members