FNG

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

FNG

Postby vonmazur » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 am

Fellows: I like this place, seems to be sane...

Two tours in Nam as an Army Aviator, I was 19 on the first one. I worked on a RR for 20 years and got bought out to get rid of the job, very nice...
I have some experiences on UFO's, and some insights, but I will post this stuff later as it is all subjective data and just hearsay anyhow...
I live in the South, for reasons of; lack of gun laws, and not too many busy bodies, ....I lived in Connecticut for a long time, but as soon as I could get away I did...Too cold!!
(If anyone wants to know the right info on weapons, just ask, I will try to tell the objective truth.)

I fooled around with the early computers and the non-existant (DARPA) net in the 80's, but I am not an expert, I was just bored at the time...I was a good friend of John Draper, (the Famous Captain Crunch) in the 60's when we were Air Force Brats at Travis AFB in California, I learned something from that experience, like how to make an AM transmitter out of household junk, among other things...This was before the "Blue Box" and his subsequent fame...

I am a member of all the secret societies and plots.... :D, the Intra-Solar Venusian Bankers, the Elders of Mars, the usual suspects..... :roll:

I collect all sorts of stuff, High Weirdness by Mail, Railroad Lanterns and other related stuff, weapons, uniforms, helmets, the usual sort of stuff that one finds at gun shows and flea markets.

I have no real axe to grind, except the Foreign Legion Sappers Axe, and that would reduce the value!! [-X
(Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a real one?)
Thanks for letting me on this board, I will try to behave like a rational being, and conform with your rules...

Dale in Alabama
Neca eos omnes-Deus suos agnoscet
vonmazur

Re: FNG

Postby Access Denied » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm

vonmazur wrote:Fellows: I like this place, seems to be sane...

FNG… :)

vonmazur wrote:I have some experiences on UFO's, and some insights, but I will post this stuff later as it is all subjective data and just hearsay anyhow...

Looking forward to it.

vonmazur wrote:I live in the South, for reasons of; lack of gun laws…

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/87302 ... ootout.htm

8)

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby vonmazur » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 am

Guys: I am responsible for the Stone's Ranch UFO in Niantic CT in the 70's :oops: ......All of us Aviators were laughing off "our beasts of burden mentioned in the Bible".....I guess the witnesses had no idea about Helicopters and High Overhead Approaches at night.. :D

The flying in the CT Army Guard was laden with all kinds of noise restrictions, no fly areas and all that sort of stuff. The Governor, Ella Grasso told most of them to shove it, but some people just like to whine their way thru life...

We had to make a special approach to the strip at this training area, so at night, it was unusual and of course, we waited to turn on the landing lights, so as to not shine into some whiner's domicile....

Faucett and Greenwood for a time, investigated this UFO sighting, until they found out about our flying activities...

I am familiar with the Machine Gun Shoot....been there and done that, in Nam as well, and did not get a T shirt!! :cry:

Dale
vonmazur

Postby Access Denied » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 am

Nam was a definitely a raw deal for all my friends who were there, possibly more so when they got back. :x

Is this case discussed anywhere that you can point me to? A quick search turned up negative. It would be interesting to compare what folks reported to a known stimulus for reference.

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby vonmazur » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 am

Tom: All I can recall is that this was between 1976 and 1980. I think it was mentioned in F&G's book, but I do not have a copy here....Try "Stone's Ranch" or "Niantic" is my best guess on this case.

Nam was not all that bad, I was an Officer and Aviator, so I did not have to trudge thru the boondocks, but the reception upon returning was not good, and I realised that most people believe the media, regardless....What morons!!!

There were rumors of UFO events in Nam, but I did not witness them, so I cannot really comment on them, there was something where I was stationed on the first tour, with the Nui Ba Den mountain, but I could not get anyone familiar with the events to talk about it.....some kind of event or events took place in 1967, that is all I can say.

Dale
vonmazur

Google

Return to New Members