Hi everyone, I see familiar names here! ;)

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Re: Hi everyone, I see familiar names here! ;)

Postby chrLz » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 am

Off topic. {points at Why Not?} But HE started it..!

Why Not? wrote:Have you seen how much bigger my welcome thread is than CHRLZ's?

Right, that's it!! Cardboard swords at dawn!

Mod's, what is the limit of decency as far as posting images on threads? How much does Milla Jovovich have to wear?

Just wonderin'.... (Actually, I'm also wonderin' about Elle McPherson - after all, she's a little older (like most of the residents here :)) and she's a pretty smart sheila..
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
chrLz

Postby Arbitrageur » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:37 pm

the|exx wrote: The investigative works undertaken by ZepTepi, Ryguy and AccessDenied are incredibly thorough and revealing. To use a metaphor, It's like finding a rich vein of gold and realising at the same time that your pockets have been filled with mostly pyrite up until that point. :lol: Add to that, they are great guys too.

That's my take too, they are to be commended for doing such great work! I'm impressed!

Question, you signed your note IRM, but your sig says it's from IRM, that's you? So it's from yourself?

I think I saw someone else using your siggy though, with the same note, by IRM, but I understood why it said that when someone else used it!

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to reading your contributions here since I've always enjoyed them elsewhere.
Arbitrageur

Postby Arbitrageur » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Why Not? wrote:Have you seen how much bigger my welcome thread is than CHRLZ's?
I heard a theory postulated that one might be able to influence a thread size in a male dominated forum by posting provocative photos of bikini clad supermodels in their thread, I wonder if there's any truth to that?

Good to see you my friend! And your moniker here is a little easier to pronounce! ;)

Yes, I noticed the friendly competition you guys had going there, you're too funny!
Arbitrageur

Postby Arbitrageur » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:52 pm

chrLz wrote:Off topic. {points at Why Not?} But HE started it..!
Mod's, what is the limit of decency as far as posting images on threads? How much does Milla Jovovich have to wear?

Just wonderin'.... (Actually, I'm also wonderin' about Elle McPherson - after all, she's a little older (like most of the residents here :)) and she's a pretty smart sheila..
Elle McPherson's not bad but Milla Jovovich is better especially in that funky costume she wore in "The Fifth Element", that was fantastic.

Better yet is Jessica Alba, this one from into the blue (The underwater scenes are even better but they're a little bit racy):
Attachments
jessicaalbasuperiorpicscominto32.jpg
Jessica Alba-Into the Blue
jessicaalbasuperiorpicscominto32.jpg (189.85 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Arbitrageur

Postby the|exx » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:08 am

Arbitrageur wrote:Question, you signed your note IRM, but your sig says it's from IRM, that's you? So it's from yourself?

I think I saw someone else using your siggy though, with the same note, by IRM, but I understood why it said that when someone else used it!

It's just a joke mate (note the cheeky wink). I didn't sign up here using my ATS name, but my 'cover' was blown recently and management worked out who I was. It's just a cheeky way of linking my different profiles between here and there. m0r wanted to keep calling me IRM, and sometimes I sign off with it through habit. No one else uses the sig btw.

|exx :lol:
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Arbitrageur » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 am

the|exx wrote: It's just a cheeky way of linking my different profiles between here and there. m0r wanted to keep calling me IRM, and sometimes I sign off with it through habit.
:lol:
Makes sense now, thanks for the clarification!
Arbitrageur

Previous

Google

Return to New Members