Hey!

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Hey!

Postby PhantomLimb » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello all,

I've been a lurker for some time and though I don't know what I'll be able to contribute, I thought it was time I signed up an account and legitmised myself!

I get the feeling there's a few Australians around here, I'm sure one more won't hurt.

Great site, looking forward to hanging out.

Spencer
PhantomLimb

Re: Hey!

Postby chrLz » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 am

Geez, not another one!! :D

Cooee mate - welcome. Your moniker is vaguely familiar, is it a hint to your identity elsewhere?

Hope you like it here - I certainly do. The place is heavily populated with people who know what they are talking about - ok, the ratio went down a little when i arrived, but still... and there is some great stuff scattered hereabouts.

And don't be too offended if you don't get much of a welcome until the people on the wrong side of the earth wake up.. It can get fairly quiet during our day/evening shift..
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
chrLz

Postby PhantomLimb » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:10 am

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

Probably not me from any other board, I only regularly post on one or two other boards and I don't use this name on those (and none of 'em are UFO boards either).

UFOs were always an interest of mine when I was a kid, I picked it up again in my twenties and read a bunch of stuff to try and get my head around it - I've ended up being pretty sceptical about the vast majority of stuff out there but still find the subject irresistibly fascinating, whatever the real truth is.
PhantomLimb

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey PhantomLimb, welcome to RU. I'm sure you will fit right in here :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Why Not? » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 pm

PhantomLimb.....

G'day mate!

Watch out for those pesky orby blinkies!

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Hey PhantomLimb - welcome to RU...thanks for signing up and posting. Looking forward to your thoughts on the threads around here. :-)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to New Members