New here.

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

New here.

Postby Heise » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:39 am

Hello RU folks,

I have been meaning to register here for a few days. As far as alternative sites, I am a member of Project Avalon and I browse ATS from time to time. The topic of "Serpo" came up at PA forums in a thread about ATS and Bill Ryan's part in the whole story. I was really looking on researching the fiasco and I was looking for the thread which had the emails of the "Five"(Bill, Victor, Kit, etc) going back and forth. Could someone direct me to that thread?

Here's that thread: <link deleted>

Apprently, Bill had a few new things to say about information on Serpo. :lol:

Mod Edit: Deleted link to Bill Ryan's forum
Heise

Re: New here.

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:26 am

Hi there.

welcome to RU, you've joined a great place.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello Heise,

Thank you for joining. Sorry for deleting the link above but I just don't want to support the promotion in any way of Bill Ryan or his propaganda. Linking to him signals to Google that he has knowledge and authority, and he doesn't.

You can read about a lot of the drama by going here:

http://realityuncovered.com/expose2.shtml

And then changing 2 to 3,4,5 all the way to 9 to read each update - we should create a central Serpo page with links to all of this but we haven't done that yet. You do have me considering doing a summary writeup of the Saga, removing all of the drama and focusing exclusively on the background players that tried so long to stay hidden in the shadows. The front bit players, like the guys at OM, Bill, Victor, those of us at RU...we were all just part of a drama that, in all honesty, did not matter. The core truth comes down to those few guys in the background attempting to pull all of the strings.

You can read a small sample of the To5 emails here, although the site itself also focuses on just the drama:
http://www.serpo.info/files/Teamof5emailscombined.pdf

Steve and I may work on putting together the entire collection for download straight from RU, time permitting.

Happy reading... Any questions, feel free to PM me or Steve.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Welcome to the site Heise.

We do have a Serpo section on the blog which contains a summary, but I've been remiss in updating it. I did start pulling all the information together for the next part, the so-called "Fake Anonymous" episode just a couple of weeks ago, but work intervened as it usually does. I do intend on finishing it so I can get started on the Tacitus Monroe part...

The Serpo forum contains a wealth of information, but there are thousands of posts to wade through. Worth it if you have the time though.

Project Serpo Uncovered is the first part of the summary and is essential reading for anyone interested in the subject, as is the Serpo Category on the blog.

The links Ryan posted will also help you find all the information you are looking for.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Heise » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks for the responses and links, Steve and Ryan.

I have read copious amounts about Serpo from all sides, not just here, but various sites from players connected to the story. Like I said, I was trying to see the skeptical look into Serpo; the consensus where I post is that most people there believe the story without asking too many questions and taking his word for it... the proponents who defend the 'real' story mix in disinformation and say they have undisclosed information they are sitting on behind the scenes. All of that just makes it confusing on my part, but I think I'm pretty much done with that crap-story.. just seems like a far-fetched weird tale.

I look forward to browsing this site and seeing what its all about.
Heise

Google

Return to New Members