Howdy

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Howdy

Postby Fin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 am

Hi everyone.. I'm Fin from South Wales.

I'm not very active on forums these days but I came across this site thanks to the "Source A" articles. I have had a keen interest in UFO's ever since starting research into the subject a few years ago. Strangely enough, within about a year I'd had 3 completely unambiguous, very close-up encounters with orbs and black triangles (although, if you want to get technical, two of the sightings happened in the same night but in two quite different places). There were several other witnesses in my town on that evening and it became quite well documented partly thanks to me putting my story and a hand drawn picture, anonymously, in a local newspaper.

So, for me at least, the ufo mystery as far as whether they are real, is a done deal. I'm no longer really interested in that debate. My interest now is in the question of what the hell is really going on!! Why are the governments acting so strangely regarding their official stance on this? Did I see a real ET craft or was it "one of ours"; in which case what the hell was it doing messing with me?! I am very open to all explanations but the technology I witnessed really was "out of this world" and makes me worry that wether or not it was "alien", there is indeed something VERY serious going on that should not be being covered up!! I can see alot of people cashing in on this confusion, sometimes quite literally, and so I'm so glad that there are places like this where people do real investigating before jumping on the latest ufo bandwagon.
Fin

Re: Howdy

Postby Smersh » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Welcome to RU Fin. :)
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Ditto, welcome to the site Fin. You won't be banned for voicing legitimate fears here :shock:
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Welcome Fin!

I think the questions you ask are excellent ones, and exactly the sort of discussion we'd like to have here at RU. Glad to see you joined and posted!
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 am

Howdy again Fin...

Fin wrote:Strangely enough, within about a year I'd had 3 completely unambiguous, very close-up encounters with orbs and black triangles (although, if you want to get technical, two of the sightings happened in the same night but in two quite different places). There were several other witnesses in my town on that evening and it became quite well documented partly thanks to me putting my story and a hand drawn picture, anonymously, in a local newspaper.

Do you have a copy of the article you can share?

Fin wrote:Why are the governments acting so strangely regarding their official stance on this?

I don't see that they are, sometimes people see things in the sky they can't identify (I’m one of them) and sometimes their descriptions of what they saw isn't enough to identify it either...

One thing seems clear though, I don’t see any evidence of a threat so I’m not surprised the government doesn’t either.

Fin wrote:Did I see a real ET craft or was it "one of ours"; in which case what the hell was it doing messing with me?!

Don’t know what you saw but if you start a new thread in the UFO forum and tell us exactly what happened, we might be able to help you figure it out.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Fin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 am

Unless my being banned from OMF includes deletion of everything I posted while I was a member at OMF you should be able to find all the details of my sightings along with all the newspaper clippings and artwork over in the UK UFO REPORTS forum, if I remember the name correctly. The thread was titled "Help! 3 sightings, same UFO's, WTF!", or something similar. Sorry I can't give you a link but I can't even look at the forum any more! lol.

edit: here's the link: http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... hread=5087

If the details aren't there I'd be happy to post the scans up again if you guys are interested for historical reasons. But on a personal level I don't feel the need to debate the details of my sightings any further or for other's to tell me what they think it was. I was so close to the ufo's that I know exactly what was going on regarding my particular experience.., there was nothing ambiguous about it in the sense that I could see everything incredibly clearly. But having not seen any pilots, or a licence plate, I nor anyone else can ever know WHAT exactly the craft was and where it originated. I've done enough research into UFO's to know there is no clear cut answer and I can live with that :cry: However the details of my sighting include bastketball sized orbs that morphed into small-jet-fighter sized black triangles in the matter of a few seconds, and then the triangles continued to change shape slightly and stretch lengthwise AS I looked right at them. THIS detail, among others, suggests to me something totally bizarre and very possibly alien; however I am also very open to the idea of incredible "black" technology being built and used by us. But even then it is very hard for me to imagine a world with this sort of technology without some sort of highly probable link to genuine alien technology; a conclusion I think many researchers/witnesses have also come to.

So I guess I feel I've reached a point of understanding, thanks to a few years of non-stop-ufo-overload I'd say that for me, if you want a good idea of what I think the "big picture" is, then Richard Dolan along with Timothy Good sum it all up perfectly. In fact, as they have demonstrated; when you stick to the real evidence and do real research I think the picture is actually alot clearer than many make out

---------------
EDIT:

Just tried OMF again and it seems I can view the board.. so here's a link to the thread where I discussed my sightings:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... hread=5087
Fin

Postby Access Denied » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 am

Fin wrote:If the details aren't there I'd be happy to post the scans up again if you guys are interested for historical reasons.

Thanks, I think that pretty much covered all the questions I had.

Fin wrote:But on a personal level I don't feel the need to debate the details of my sightings any further or for other's to tell me what they think it was.

No problem, thought maybe you had an open mind but I see it’s already made up.

Fin wrote:I'd say that for me, if you want a good idea of what I think the "big picture" is, then Richard Dolan along with Timothy Good sum it all up perfectly.

Have read both, that would explain a lot about where you’re coming from.

Fin wrote:In fact, as they have demonstrated; when you stick to the real evidence and do real research I think the picture is actually alot clearer than many make out.

Well, in my opinion Dolan has never done any real research of his own and he’s never met somebody else’s conspiracy “theory” he didn’t like and tried to make a buck off of and Good is even wrose… but, to each their own. :)

Independent researchers and rational enthusiasts are the real “heroes” in my book…

Tom
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Fin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 am

Access Denied wrote:No problem, thought maybe you had an open mind but I see it’s already made up.

I always open minded about this. I just feel that I have spent enough time discussing it with others and researching the phenomenon for myself that I have a good enough grasp of the overall subject to make an educated judgement without the need for endless discussion with people on internet forums. This happened to me in 2008 and I have had plenty of time to think about it. My interests have since taken me elsewhere and I have hobbies, which mean I simply don't have a desire to discuss it any more. I have spent more than enough time discussing it with others and looking at many possibilities.

I respect your opinion regarding the authors I mentioned, however my opinion differs. I have spoken with Mr Good about my sighting, which he took particular interest in after being sent the newspaper clipping. Despite his lifetime of research into the subject he, not surprisingly, could not tell me what the triangles were or where they come from. He had a good idea, but as I've said before, its all just speculation since there was no license plate. I wasn't expecting him to be able to tell me.. My point here is that if serious researchers still don't know the real answer to "the black triangles", then I'm certainly not expecting someone here to suddenly give me the answer of all answers. Newsflash - I was the only one there.. therefore we can debate it all day but it's all just speculation, and as far as many are concerned, I probably just saw a star anyway :roll:

It is reasonable, yunno, for a person whose had an experience like mine, to accept it and just move on. It has taken a few years but that's what is happening here. It's an incredible thing that I will never forget, and I love talking about it when the time is right. But I've done enough debating and scrutinizing. With all due respect, my lack of a desire to discuss it further doesn't mean at all that I'm not open minded. The whole point is, and I've made it clear, that I'm NOT decided about what it is I saw and am very open minded to different interpretations. This doesn't mean that I suddenly want to start discussing it in forums again though. But thanks for the offer.

I'll list just a few of the many possibilities that I am WIDE open to, regarding what I saw, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.. there are many other possibilities..

1- Maybe our technology on some kind of psy-op to make people think aliens are real (or why else display the orbs so openly changing into triangles then behaving so bizarrely and appearing so alien).
2- Our technology, but not on any psy-op, just out on a test run, and stupidly hovering right next to the road and exposing themselves not only as orbs but then as triangles, to not only me but several others in my town and the surrounding area.
3- A bizarre and wonderful alien craft on some kind of mission, which involves people seeing it.
4- A spy-craft owned by another country, but hard to explain its bizarre characteristics and brazen behaviour.
5- A privately run operation which has access to incredible technology that we don't know about, which is for whatever reasons helping to perpertrate the "ufo myth".
6- Maybe it was my mum and dad, who are both dead! Maybe some ufo's are ghosts! #-o Ok that one's a stretch but it did cross my mind late one night :lol:
7- Some sort of secret civilisation that is super advanced and has survived secretly, using UFO's to travel around, a-la "Atlantis"
... ETC...

And in case you're wondering, no, my opinions are not simply a carbon copy of the books I have read by Dolan and Good. I have read many other books on the subject by various authors. I just referenced those two as a quick guide to my overall view of the "big picture" which after much research ends up falling roughly in line with what those two and many other highly regarded authors believe, that basically there are "alien" ufo's, and there are also "our" ufo's, and it is getting harder to tell the difference. There is a cover-up but it's hard to tell at what level it's being carried out. Most black triangles are probably ours!
Fin

Postby Access Denied » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 am

Fair enough Fin and no offense but I don’t see how you can rule out misperceptions in this or any other case. I’m certainly open to the possibility that was likely in my own case despite the fact I wasn’t the only one there who was stumped by it…

The fact that you endorse the “SeeingUFOsPA” YouTube videos made by known hoaxer Alison Kruse which you describe as “orbs which appear to be morphing into triangles and other craft shapes” tells me you’re most likely interpreting the things you see in terms of the preconceived ideas (concepts) you’re most familiar with or influenced by as we all tend to do.

That doesn’t necessarily mean however that what you saw may have been unusual or occurred during unusual circumstances but I see no reason to jump to the conclusion of “alien spaceship” or “secret reverse-engineered alien technology” as a result given there’s no objective evidence in existence to indicate we are being visited by aliens in the first place when there arguably should be by now if that was indeed the case.

Anyway, I appreciate you sharing this with us and I understand you’re tired of talking about it and have moved on so I’ll try to shut up now… :)
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to New Members