Hello Everyone!!

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Hello Everyone!!

Postby NeoOrion » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am a former paralegal for a small claims lawfirm in NYC. I quit after seeing the illegal activities that go on between "our law" and insurance companies and I became disillusioned. I then became a bank runner on Wall Street in Manhattan and learned that all of Wall Street & world economics is nothing more than insider trading at the utmost highest levels....my favorite job BTW, I met really cool people who talk there.

I have always been interested in things that do not quite make sense and seek explanations as best I can to satisfy my squirrel like curiosity. I have had many unexplained events happen to me since childhood, mostly spirit contact, I am sensitive to that phenomena. I am glad to have found this site, after reading many topics on here, it is evident that this is a higher intellect group of people compared to ATS & GLP, both of which I am banned from, reasons unknown. I am happy to be a member on RU and I look forward to learning. Peace.
NeoOrion

Re: Hello Everyone!!

Postby Access Denied » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 am

Welcome to RU, hopefully your stay here won't end badly... :)

That said, my apologies to everyone for my recent lack of participation here, especially to all our new members I would really like to interact with more than I have. No excuse other than the usual too much to do and not enough time to do it all, not to mention a couple of mostly unproductive debates I got myself into elsewhere.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to having some free time to catch up with everyone in a couple of weeks or so…

Tom
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby bewildered » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 am

From one new forum member to another: hiya NeoOrion! :mrgreen: I share your curiosity regarding obscure and usual things. My own experiences have led me inexorably to the common denominator in all of human experience, be it weird and whacky or inexpressibly droll and mundane: ourselves. Personally I'm convinced that the universe is a strange, mysterious and fascinating place...and the only thing that is even more strange and mysterious than our vastly unexplored universe is our own mind. For good or ill, our existence is largely defined by our perception and cognizance of that existence. To quote a favorite band of mine: "the mind is a terrible thing to taste." :shock: :wink:

You've noticed the high standard of integrity here at RU. I did as well, and that's what drew me here. The honesty of folks here is a welcome breath of fresh air and the perfect antidote to the distressing pathology that infests the bulk of "ufology" and other closely related pursuits. Weird or commonplace, I am first and foremost interested in what's true. The willingness to adhere to a high standard of honesty and the fortitude to demolish tightly-held "sacred cows" in the pursuit of what's true is, to me, what separates the truth seeker from the casually deluded.
bewildered

Postby NeoOrion » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 am

WOW! What a great welcome. As a husband, father of 3 and a guitarist...I can understand and appreciate the busy schedules. :cry: That's why I am here. Spouses, (usually, do not get it), children are too young to get it, BUT, (I love that word), musicians..or artists of anykind for that matter, usually do. I am glad to meet you guys and I look forward to meeting life long friends on a quest that we all have been seeking for a very long time! :D
NeoOrion

Google

Return to New Members