Anyone Home?

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

Anyone Home?

Postby Sinny » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey Guys,

I checked out the site last night, and went to sign up today..
Apparently I already did, but I cant remember when, I'm sure it'll be revealed when I make this post, I can look at me little box over that >>> way :D

So I notice the boards are really slow, why's that? I just glanced through the Intro forum and you've quite a few quality names here.. :?:

I'm looking for a new forum to call "Home", but is anybody here? aha.

Sorry. I'm Sinny (dunno if I've introduced my self previously?), I have issues with long term and short term memory, it's rather selective :o

I'm currently a member over at ATS, have been for nearly 2 years now.

Let's just say I'm trying to quit junk food, so I'm looking for a healthier grocery store.. I can be found here, Protoplasmictravelor.net, Cassiopaea and www.Theconspiracycenter.com...

I really want to be over at Pegasus, but I didn't cut the mustard apparently, my registration got rejected... I think I asked Zorgon a stoopid question once (on ATS) , but I doubt he's bothered by that, must have thought I was a bot.. I hope!

So anyway, I'm just looking for new friends and similar minds across the net.. I like the ATS Watch forum, I find it slightly amusing. I could tell some tales, but I best not.

My interests include UFO's although I don't discuss the subject often. You either believe or you don't. I held the same position as many do before 2010 - I thought, hey, we can't be alone, but have they came here? ehhh shrug.

Then In 2010 I actually saw a small black saucer sitting not far from my garden on a clear sunny day. Left me speechless. Still kindah does. I share that simply because that's what lead me into the conspiracy world.

Other main interests are most likely current politics, secret societies, NWO, uncovering elite peado rings, and more recently spirituality.

I don't like listening to stoopid far fetched conspiracies, that give conspiracy theorists bad names, I do however love discussing REAL conspiracies.

Don't judge me because I have an account over at Cassiopaea, I try to get around as many places as possible, and view as many perspectives as possible... It can be a real eye opener.

I think the only places you'll never see me is GLP and DI.

Anyway, if anyone's home, I'd love to hear from you all, as I say I recognise a few familiar names, I'd love a walk down memory lane if you'd like to oblige,

Thanks,
Sin.
Sinny

Re: Anyone Home?

Postby Tim Hebert » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 am

Sinny, welcome to RU. True, it has been rather quiet on the boards here. It comes and goes. Perhaps you may be able to provide a thread or two...or more that will stimulate the group. Look forward to your posts.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Sinny » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:44 pm

I currently see 32 users online, 5 registered.

I'm slightly disheartened at the lack of welcome aha.

Wake up guys, and we can all get the ball rolling again :D
Sinny

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi Sinny and welcome to the site :)

The forum has been quiet for a while, but the topics and posts continue to attract a lot of visitors. As things stand, I'm the only one running the site at the moment and my participation hasn't exactly been stellar :oops:

I've been focusing on work a lot these last few months, I should really make the time to get this place going again. The article section continues to receive a lot of traffic too, much more than here on the forum in fact, so the interest is definitely there. That reminds me, James sent me another article a few days ago and I haven't published it yet...

Once again, welcome to RU and let's hope we can get some good discussions going!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Somebody_Knew » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am

Hey Sinny.

I recognized your name from ATS , and I was sad to see you banned. You were too smart and too honest for them hunh? :lol: Don't feel bad, they banned me as well, without warning of a post ban , for something totally ridiculous, and very unfair. Some people get away with so much over there, while others are tagged with T and C violations for much much less. (interesting story which I might share in the ATS forum)

I remember you sending me a warning after I questioned their "posting" stats that were pure bogus. You had told me to be careful when confronting them with the TRUTH about their "stats". After all its not about denying ignorance and dealing with facts on ATS..its about revenue !!!..first and foremost.
Somebody_Knew

Google

Return to New Members