New member here

Tell a little about yourself here

Moderators: ryguy, Zep Tepi

New member here

Postby Somebody_Knew » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 am

Hi.

Checking out some conspiracy sites ,and came across this one.Have been into conspiracy theories for some years now , but pretty much a late comer compared to many who have seen the writing on the wall from before 911, or shortly after.

I think lifting the veils of deception and manipulation that MSM tries desperately to keep us behind can be a very enlightening experience, as well as very frightening and maddening. It took me a few years to get over the initial shock , anger , and yes even depression, after realizing how much we are manipulated and lied to by people in high positions of authority.

I think the most devastating thing to learn was how many child sex slaves are used by these people in high positions, many to be brutally sacrificed for the spiritual "power" gained by these twisted dark souls.

I sometimes wonder if it would have been better for me to remain ignorant, and naive, considering it seems that I have so little power to do anything about this corruption, and in fact, when I have stepped out to try and inform , or to protect some child, it seems to have caused me more problems . :( There are consequences to exposing the truth , and I sometimes wonder if it is worth the effort and risk, if in the end, nothing ever changes .

I hope to be able to exchange some interesting thoughts and viewpoints with other members here , and look forward to getting to know some of you better.

Best regards,
Somebody_Knew
Somebody_Knew

Re: New member here

Postby Somebody_Knew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey there Somebody_Knew.

I see you have received no welcomes yet :? , so I thought I'd step out of the box, and do it myself :wink:

So do you really think that those in high positions of authority to such despicable things, and even sacrifice children ? Seems a little over the top, don't you think ?

Do you have proof for your claims ?
Somebody_Knew

Postby Somebody_Knew » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome Somebody_Knew :wink: , I feel like I know you already. :lol:

Great questions , and after rereading my original introduction post I do come across as a bit of an extremist, and it appears I may have not clarified myself well enough.

Do I believe all people in high positions of authority are out sacrificing children every week ?..absolutely not. What I do believe after reading as much material as I could find on this topic , is that within the layers of the hierarchy there are some very twisted type minds, who quite enjoy things of a very dark nature concerning sexuality , and there are definitely "clubs" and organized groups who cater to these types. :cry: Some of these children die at the hands of their oppressors , through careless brutality, while others are indeed sacrificed , and others used as mind controlled slaves into their adulthood ,often being killed when they are no longer useful.

Enough of that topic for now, because I do indeed find it rather depressing and saddening, but I felt I needed to clarify some of my statements.

Once again , thank you for the welcome , its nice to know Somebody_Knew how I felt, and cared enough to extend a welcome. :lol:
Somebody_Knew

Postby Smersh » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Sorry I'm a bit late, :oops: but welcome to Reality Uncovered, all those known as "Somebody_Knew." :wink:

Good Job Somebody_Knew was around to welcome Somebody_Knew to the site, anyway. :P
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Somebody_Knew » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Smersh wrote:Sorry I'm a bit late, :oops: but welcome to Reality Uncovered, all those known as "Somebody_Knew." :wink:

Good Job Somebody_Knew was around to welcome Somebody_Knew to the site, anyway. :P

:) Awww..thanks Smersh .

I am grateful for the welcome, even if it is somewhat late, and I speak on behalf of all known as "Somebody_Knew" :wink:

This site has some great material to study and reflect on, so even if it doesn't seem to generate many new posts , I appreciate reading through what is already here.
Somebody_Knew

Google

Return to New Members