Release 27 - Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Release 27 - Discussion

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:05 pm

Release 27 information here.

In the first part, Victor writes:
THIS RELEASE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY and AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT as part of a continuing public acclimation program.

And there you have the biggest lie, right at the very beginning of his mammoth release of.... nonsense.

No Victor, this release has not been approved by anyone at the U.S. Government, regardless of their level. This release of information [sic] has been approved by the very same fraudsters who approved all of the other releases of dung that have gone through your list and even earlier.

The guy never learns. Where is the proof for such a claim? There isn't any. We are just expected to believe what he says and leave it at that. They don't want questions or even answers. All they want is another fresh batch of believers to add to the already frighteningly large group already out there.

Sheesh!

He also writes:
1) As in the case of the "Project SERPO" disclosures, the 25-year time limit on classified USG projects had expired and could -- after much legal vetting and wrangling between DOD lawyers and those USG employees who WANT it released -- be CONSIDERED for public release and into the public domain.

Key words: "could... be CONSIDERED for public release" :shock:

Does Victor now have executive powers which enable him to publish this information [sic] regardless of whether or not such a release has been approved?

Let me remind you of a blog post I made earlier in the year:

Enemy of the State?

Victor Martinez wrote:
"The Gate 3 Incident" is a subject that originally came up in December 2005 when I was in regular communication with ANONYMOUS of the "Project SERPO" disclosures.

Because someone let the "genie out of the bottle" (Paul McGovern?), I have now been given permission to release the following still CLASSIFIED information.

Isn't that a perfect example of an oxymoron?

Does Victor have any idea what the penalties are for releasing classified material into the public domain? I guess not! Good job this is all only "E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T", if any of this stuff were genuine his ass would have been hauled off to jail long before he even had the chance to post it.

The statement above still applies of course, but I wonder if he knows what the penalty is for being party to a fraud? Actually that is a serious question, how does the law view those who willingly partake in a hoax or fraud?

I'm guessing both Silas and Leo hadn't really thought the consequences of that through, either...

Would anyone care to comment on the tosh that is contained in the "transcripts"? It shouldn't be that difficult ;)

More later (maybe)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Where's the information?

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:56 pm

I just saw something about this, in my inbox.

Where's the release of information? I just see some
general stuff (posted by Victor, who I guess is still doing
his thing).
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:39 pm

The information that was released is in this thread.

I've had a read of the "transcripts" and I can honestly say I haven't laughed so much in a long time! It is absolutely priceless, seriously.

Quite aside from the obvious and glaring innacuracies contained therein, the actual meat and substance is nowhere to be found. All you will find is the same old crap in an attempt to verify and bolster all of those ludicrous claims that have been made down the years.

The same people are involved, the motive is the same and it is breathtaking that they still continue on down this pathetic road.

They have been caught and what makes it even better, they don't even know it yet.

Fools.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:59 pm

[VICTOR: The homeworld of the HAV, the TRANTALOIDS, is the THIRD PLANET out from the star Epsilon Eridani in the constellation Eridanus at 10.5 light-years away. Although somewhat cooler and fainter than our sun, it is very similar. Hal's friend, ADVISER #4, was mistaken on the distance; an easy error to make given the voluminous amount of information on this
subject matter alone. – ANONYMOUS.

---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:33 pm

Hmm, I wonder if that is the same friend as we think?

I don't see how it can be, bearing in mind what that particular person himself has said on the subject. It also wouldn't fit with the work that he was actually involved in way back then.

Then again, these people really do like to falsify their past histories, don't they? ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:24 pm

I just love this part:

MODERATOR's IMPORTANT CLOSING NOTE: From the very first SERPO posting, I've been given a very wide, great and sole discretionary latitude in HOW I release the material to the public in terms of presentation, formatting, style and CONTENT.

For THIS release, I was surprisingly provided the names of ALL eight ( individuals who participated in the classified briefing plus even the name of the CIA briefing transcriber. Five (5) of the presidential briefing participants are still alive -- plus the CIA transcriber -- so I made the "executive"/editorial decision to MASK THOSE NAMES from public view and replace them with "ADVISER #1" - "ADVISER #4."

And yet, if he is trying to get the I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N "out there" why does HE feel the need to redact ANYTHING that he is given? I know why, but let's see his excuse (I mean: answer):

ISSUE: Though I was NOT asked to do this, in my mind, an obvious problem would definitely arise: These still-living advisers would be hounded, pestered and questioned mercilessly and without end by both real UFO investigators and "armchair" researchers thereby bringing continued DISCLOSURE of these audio recordings to a complete HALT.

The pressure for me to CEASE and DESIST, as well as the special unit within the DOD/DIA who made this information available would be enormous. I am ONLY interested in getting I-N-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N out to the UFO community and public at large, NOT in "outing" the individuals who participated in these PRIVATE briefings ... at least NOT while five of the eight (5 of participants are still very much alive. If I receive directions to proceed otherwise, I certainly will, but until that time, it's MY CALL.

Riiiiiiiiight, Victor.....RIGHT! Such an "executive decision" you are making, and it also has the nice little effects of:

a) Making the story unverifiable (i.e. not falsifiable) and
b) Ensuring there is no OVERT liability by yourself for perpetuating FRAUD! Clearly, if you DID "out" these names of people still living, you can bet your bippy that these living people would be slapping you with FRAUD, LIBEL, and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER lawsuits so fast your teeny-tiny little brain would spin!!! :lol:

The self-importance level of Victor has reached an all-time high (as in smoking too much weed high!).

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:37 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Hmm, I wonder if that is the same friend as we think?

I don't see how it can be, bearing in mind what that particular person himself has said on the subject. It also wouldn't fit with the work that he was actually involved in way back then.

Good point..lol. Although my only point in quoting that section is that apparently they are still throwing around Hal's name.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby caryn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:29 pm

Only one comment from me..re: the transcript of alleged recording. If that is an honest reflection of the calibre of intellectual dialogue between the select, then America is truly stuffed.

I would prefer to think your leaders aren’t illiterate halfwits…..for all of our sakes!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:14 am

I saw that too, "there" instead of "their" etc. They must really think everyone is stupid.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:16 am

Come on you guys...it's a "transcript"...gotta be forgiving of a few itty bitty mistakes.

Caryn...you think that was bad, you should see the transcripts with President George W......Yikes!!

Advisor #3: Mr. President...we need to tell you the truth...about Aliens...

Bush: Yes, yes...I know...they're everywhere, all over the state of New Mexico, California...

Advisor #3: No Mr. President...I mean Aliens from outer space.

Bush: What country is owterspayce?

Advisor #3: What I mean to say is...you need to know the truth about UFO's

Bush: I alreadly know my foes...mostly Muslims at the moment, but North Korea's at the top a' the list too.

Advisor #3: Forget it...

Last edited by ryguy on Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:21 am

I don't agree. Precisely because it is a supposed transcript, there should be no mistakes whatsoever. It just ain't professional!

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:23 am

My sarcasm goes unappreciated.... lol
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:24 am

Haha! I did wonder... ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby caryn » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:32 am

Not talking about the transcript per se…talking about the content of the dialogue. Discussing something soooooo earth shatteringly important, yabbering like delinquent juveniles.....Hey pres it’s ATS – ya know bro' – that means ABOVE top secret!
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 am

Oh I agree 100%, that's why I wrote this earlier:
I've had a read of the "transcripts" and I can honestly say I haven't laughed so much in a long time! It is absolutely priceless, seriously.

Quite aside from the obvious and glaring innacuracies contained therein, the actual meat and substance is nowhere to be found. All you will find is the same old crap in an attempt to verify and bolster all of those ludicrous claims that have been made down the years.

Your actual quote above is what made me laugh the loudest! ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo