Release 27 - Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:47 am

I particularly like the touch of attributing an overuse of the non-specific "stuff" to someone as highbrow as William Casey! :lol:

Mr President, we have different levels of stuff.

With quite a few attributed to Reagan as well. Makes them sound like a bunch of teenage girls talking on the phone...

"What kind of stuff did you talk to that dreamy hunk Jared about?"

"You know.... just STUFF!"

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby George » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:35 pm

Once more unto the breech.

There have been some interesting developments lately. I have gone from hope to despair in just a few short months. Will it never end?

ryguy wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:Hmm, I wonder if that is the same friend as we think?

I don't see how it can be, bearing in mind what that particular person himself has said on the subject. It also wouldn't fit with the work that he was actually involved in way back then.

Good point..lol. Although my only point in quoting that section is that apparently they are still throwing around Hal's name.

-Ry

Am I right in thinking you may have been thinking about Dr. G? Curiously enough, this same point has been brought up elsewhere. I immediately thought of Bobby Ray Inman, but who is to know for sure?

Thank You,
George
George

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:34 pm

George wrote:Am I right in thinking you may have been thinking about Dr. G? Curiously enough, this same point has been brought up elsewhere. I immediately thought of Bobby Ray Inman, but who is to know for sure?

Hi George. No, I wasn't thinking of Doc G. One example of a presidential administration where a briefing was asked for and received any sort of briefing on the topic was the Clinton Administration circus with C.B. Scott Jones, Dr. Gibbons, Rockefeller, Pandolfi, Maccabee and Kit. When Pandolfi received the request - as reports go, everyone thought the same thing.. "not that!" Meaning - no one enjoys dealing with the UFO topic because it's so loopy....yet even presidents get sucked into the whole intriguing mess.

Essentially, as far as I know, the Clinton administration was provided an accounting from Dick Farley's paper "The Matrix of UFO Beliefs." The paper was ..."based on his 20 years of active inquiry into 'UFO' phenomena. The main contributors to Farley's thinking were J. Allen Hynek, and prominent Ufologist Jacques Vallee." Pandolfi brushed off the briefing by asking a Ufologist, Maccabee, to write up the report for the CIA. He gave the poor guy something like 24 hours, if that...and it was submitted late. No one appears to be confident whether or not Maccabee's briefing was even read.

The point is...when presidents ask for briefings on UFO's - they get fed data from the UFO community, not from covert government agencies.

My first impression of this piece is that of a private group/cult that is attempting to be clever - the story is a metaphor for a deeper story that they believe to be true.

Like most cults, they aren't going to give up just because someone details a few factual flaws in the story, or shows that sources aren't authentic. They simply have a story they desperately want to tell.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:21 pm

ryguy wrote:The point is...when presidents ask for briefings on UFO's - they get fed data from the UFO community, not from covert government agencies.

My first impression of this piece is that of a private group/cult that is attempting to be clever - the story is a metaphor for a deeper story that they believe to be true.

Like most cults, they aren't going to give up just because someone details a few factual flaws in the story, or shows that sources aren't authentic. They simply have a story they desperately want to tell.

I must say Ryan,your words make a lot of since to me.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Dan Smith's recent response to Release 27...not a bad response...

http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu73.htm#Apropos

----

Xmas Surprise

A couple of days ago, Tim Russert popped the UFO question to Kucinich and Obama. This was an unprecedented campaign event, and is at least as indicative of our timeline as the #27 release. Given what we already know, it would stretch credulity to suppose this was not staged. Kucinich recounted his spiritual reaction to his encounter. Barack blew it off. The previous week a small boy had asked Rudy if he could protect us from the ETs. Even that question was likely to have been vetted.

I suggest it would be prudent for some of us to prepare for the next Victor release. There is a target date for January, with the suggestion that it might be put out in time for Xmas.

I have registered strong skepticism about #27 on OM. I have then come under heavy pressure to keep my criticisms muted. The possible strategies outlined below are my considered response to this pressure.

I will give #27 a pass, more or less, and now start preparing for Xmas #28. If #28 does not meet my minimum metaphysical/spiritual requirements, then I consider it both my national and cosmic duty to register a strong protest, especially considering the proposed date. The first option to consider would be a high-profile act of civil-disobedience, such as 'crashing' the gate at the White House, given that an appropriate team can be assembled, it being understood that the others would be present only as witnesses. The pros and cons of such a move need to be discussed.

It could well be argued that if I were to attempt anything less, I would be shirking my own obligations.

Another move would be to turn up the heat on the alleged and surmised sources/conduits of the inadequate information. In particular we would go after CK, CR and Hal. This would likely take the form of extended discussions about them and their roles, taking place mainly on Victor's list.

The purpose of these protests is to emphasize the obvious imbalance in the information being presented, imbalance in regard to its total lack of spiritual content.

Another approach would be to keep the discussion contained mainly to my section at OM. If that became shut down, I would then shift the focus to another public, and probably physical, venue.

So much for the formalities, let's get back to the substance, namely, the alleged imbalance.

As Dennis Kucinich's response indicates above, it is widely understood that these encounters, more often then not, have a lasting spiritual impact on the individual. As stated in #27, a prime excuse for the cover-up is the expected disruptive impact that it would have on Religion. Despite that caveat, this subject was never otherwise broached in this lengthy, wide-ranging alleged 'briefing'. It is widely suspected that Billy Graham has been involved in these briefings for every President under his tenure as the de facto WH chaplain. One piece of evidence for this is his book on this topic.

What should be crystal clear to any but the most casual observer is that disclosure is coming in stages. How many stages? I suggest that logically there can only be two:

1. Physical
2. Metaphysical

The physical has come with these two main 'Serpo' releases: Serpo proper, and now the breifings. How much longer can we stay with this physical layer of this disclosure onion? I'm suggesting that it is not an onion, but rather an avocado, with a large core. Or how about an enchilada with the meat on the inside?

I doubt that this guise of pure physicalism, in the briefing context, can be sustained beyond this first shot. Especially not if some troops can be rallied to raise systematic and sustained objections to this blind-spot in the information. If the disclosure team had wanted to avoid this looming confrontation with the other side of this story, they would have salted this release with more in the way of token religious concerns. But nada!

I can only interpret this obvious neglect as an intentional provocation, even meant to be a red flag, to all of us who are not totally 'left-brained' about these phenomena.

This deliberate provocation, plus the timing of the next release, should be a fair warning that the next release will be addressing this issue. But how will that look? These briefings are supposed to be in a natural sequence. It will look strange, indeed, if suddenly the religious issue gets inserted in a later briefing, without a proper segue from this first briefing. The whole sequence will then appear even more contrived than even this first one, just on the face of it. Perhaps that is the intent, to underscore that we are dealing with an enchilada here. We then cannot fail to comprehend the shape of the whole enchilada, if you will.

------------------------

Lets look at the circumstantial religious context of the cover-up. There are two given aspects. The first that was brought to my attention by CK was the Scientology connection. This pertained particularly to CR and HP. It is widely known and reported that Scientology has gone to considerable lengths to infiltrate key segments of our social order, notably Hollywood and the USG. Their infiltration of the IRS led to several arrests. The SRI remote viewing program was basically a Scientology operation, as near as I can make out. Ingo, HP and CR were members. HP was a high level operative. CK has raised the issue as to whether the initial contact between CR & HP was mediated through the Church. The basic teaching of the Church is focused on the ET/UT presence. Hubbard was closely involved with the Crowleyans at JPL, notably Parsons.

CR has told me that he has a shelf-full of books on the Illuminati. I get the strong impression that this represents the core of his concerns about the phenomena, and provides his rationale for wanting to sustain the cover-up. His key role, along with HP, in the Serpo releases represents their rearguard action in this disinformation layer of the process. Are they being blindsided by the two stage process noted above? I believe they are under the impression that this physicalist cover can be maintained for at least a few more years. I suggest they reexamine these tea-leaves.

But, yes, there is another, deeper layer to this religious presence among the insiders. This was never actually pointed out to me, nor did I attempt to discuss it with CK. What we discuss are the superficialities, Scientology being the case in point.

The folks that he has introduced me to are hard-core Xians. It does not take much effort on my part to suss that out. Opus Dei is one prominent example. My Navy contacts have been more on the Protestant side. Two of the major players in the Aviary met in an evangelical church in Dayton.

As I've discussed previously, once there is a recognition of any metaphysical content to these phenomena, the Xians are sure to be sensitive to the point of paranoia about a demonic, anti-X aspect of it. Just take a look at the 200+ pages of VLAA discussion here at OM.

If you mix greed and secrecy with the metaphysical, you have a sure-fire recipe for unadulterated Evil. The standard rationale for the cover-up is that the PtB have negotiated a bargain with the bad ETs, i.e. the Devil. For just how long would the hard-core Xians tolerate such a bargain? Would they not be the very first to blow the whistle? Now add to that the R&D messy antics, and, as you have seen right here, the Xians are shouting bloody murder! On the other hand, given their firm allegiance, these same Xians would provide the most logical core for any sustained cover.

This is not rocket science. This is just political common sense taken to its most basic level. Anybody who cannot read these signs and add 1 + 1 is simply in a state of denial

In the buildup to the Xmas surprise, I just need to keep expanding and expounding upon these points. If the pall of physicalist orthodoxy is sustained in the Serpo section, I will be highly disappointed. We will need to confront the ring-leaders with the illogic of their positions. That some may have ulterior motives, has not been lost on me. It is possible that Serpo and Dan can be two ships passing here in the night. That makes for a strange spectacle, indeed!

------------------

Apropos the above, a source of mine has just forwarded the following: [a]

http://www.scientificexploration.org/js ... _kress.pdf

Ken Kress CIA Afterword added to original STUDIES IN INTELLIGENCE article

QUOTE:

"Consider the second assertion that the motives of psychics clashed with
mine and taught me, too late, to be very wary of psychics. In the late
1970s, several years after the project was terminated, I got a secure line call
from a person who identified himself as an FBI agent. He suggested that I should be
prepared for a spate of publicity about the remote viewings of Pat
Price. Pat had died a few years before and I was surprised that somebody had leaked
information about these defunct activities.

The FBI agent proceeded to explain that Pat Price was a member of an
organization that was recently raided for documents indicative of illegal activity.
The organization was vigorously resisting the government investigation but
the raid produced hundreds of files and papers that supported the
government’s allegations. These documents were now in the public domain as part of the
discovery process in the legal proceedings.

One such file included debriefings of Pat Price about his CIA remote viewing
projects. The debriefings were a detailed record of the intelligence
objectives I had given Pat and results that Pat provided to me. The files revealed th e
meeting places as well as all the names of those present. My esteem
instantly rose for my colleagues who had used first names only with all meetings with
Pat! As the file made clear, Pat, who had signed an official secrecy
agreement, would immediately go to his superior in the organization after sessions with
me and divulge everything. As far as I know, the documents were never read
by anybody who publicized them and the organization never used them."

The person who hired Pat was his fellow Scientologist, Hal Puthoff under the direct supervision of the CIA contract officer, and fellow Scientologist, Kit Green.

Can you see why CK waxes apoplectic over the counter-intelligence vulnerabilities presented by such negligence? I have heard about this more than I care to remember.

We have high confidence that Hal Puthoff is Victor's primary source and/or confidant in the long and sordid Serpo saga.

Just a few weeks ago it was stated to me that Hal was defrauding the USG. What is contained in the above is far, far more serious than the matter of simple fraud. The sanction in question is the Death Penalty.

And the Admins hereabout are hounding me for being to hard on these folks!!

If my concerns are misplaced, I am owed a detailed explanation.

------
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:47 pm

By the way, this part:

I have registered strong skepticism about #27 on OM. I have then come under heavy pressure to keep my criticisms muted. The possible strategies outlined below are my considered response to this pressure.

Unbelievable. Criticize away Dan...your criticisms are justified and accurate, they are not offensive, antagonistic, or inappropriate, and you have every right to voice them.

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby dan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:16 pm

Ry, thanks.............
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby caryn » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:00 am

I can hardly stand the wait for the unwrapping of revelation no 28…it'll be the highlight of Christmas I'm sure.

This recently received from Mr Parks was the cherry on top of the oozing icing on the stale cake for me…

‘But I agree Victor that you should keep the names private for now. If anything have someone with some government credentials approach them carefully. A bunch of UFO people hounding them would be counter productive to say the least’

A bunch of UFO people hounding them would be counter productive to say the least? Say what! Oh, the irony…..
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:28 am

Yes, we all wait with baited breath... or not.

Interestingly, it appears that the "Adam and Eve" section in the so-called "Presidential Briefing" is identical to that which can be found in Bob Collins' book Exempt from Disclosure!? :shock:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the idiots creating this information do not have a single original thought in their bodies... ;)

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Oh...I'm sure they've simply "plagiarized" Collin's book. LOL ;)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:49 pm

I've noticed today that some revisionism and outright misinformation is going on, so I thought I would try to stem the tide of nonsense as best I can and provide some actual facts. No spin, no lies, no disinfo, just the plain old truth. If you believe the Serpo releases are part of an official and ongoing program of disclosure, this post is probably not for you ;)

Certain quarters are talking about one of the central characters, Paul McGovern, as if he is a bona-fide, actual living person. Well, he is a living person, but his name ain't Paul - It's Rick Doty. One only has to read the information on hand at this site to be left in no doubt. But to make it easier, we will look at some newer data. Rick is not just confined to playing the role of fictitious characters either, he has also gone in for some gender-bending and taken on the persona of a certain Tamara Linden, a lady we have discussed on this site previously, and will do so again.

Back in late August of this year, a small number of people were engaged in discussion via email about certain aspects of the soap opera. This self-proclaimed elite group were discussing the outrageous "Gate 3 Incident", and included emails from Paul MCGovern and Tamara Linden.

As with all emails purporting to hail from McGovern, the IP headers told a rather different story. It came as no surprise to see that they originated at Rick Doty's computer. The same IP address was also present in Tamara Linden's emails. You would think they would have learned to use a proxy service by now (actually they have, more on that later)!

We have discussed the IP issue with several people in the past, including those close to Rick. They had always attempted to provide a serious explanation for this simple fact, but the truth of the matter is they failed every single time. Kind of makes you wonder why they try to defend the indefensible in the first place, doesn't it?

Before we go on, here is the relevant information contained in the actual headers

Paul McGovern
Received:from [71.213.130.36] by web56910.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 26 Aug 2007 04:56:42 PDT

Tamara Linden
Received:from [71.213.130.36] by web57011.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Aug 2007 05:00:32 PDT

You will note they both share the exact same IP address: 71.213.130.36

Seeing as we had already discussed the earlier IP matches from the onset of Serpo with friends of Rick, I decided to contact him directly and ask for his own take on the matter. Before I show you what was said, here is the information from the header of his reply:

Rick Doty
Received: from [71.213.130.36] by BAY104-DAV3.phx.gbl with DAV; Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:12:03 +0000

As you can see, the IP address of the computer that sent all 3 emails is identical.

Here is the text of the email I sent Rick:

To: 'RICK DOTY'
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 17:05
Subject: Tamara and Paul

Hi Rick, hope everything is fine at your end.
I am in the process of writing a little something on the latest releases of information, and thought I would give you a fair chance at responding to part of it before it gets published. I've noticed, as have some others, that the IP addresses for Paul McGovern and Tamara Linden trace back to your computer. I've heard some explanations for this in the past, but never from you yourself. Rather than going off half-cocked and just "running with it", I would be very grateful if you would be prepared to provide an answer.
This isn't a trap of any kind and I will be fair in accurately reporting any response you may give and will not put any "spin" on it whatsoever.

Thanks for your time!

Rick replied a little later:

You really need to go pick on bigger fishes. I have nothing to do with McGovern or Linden, which isn't really her real name. I can send emails out all days with your IP address on them.

I have absolutely nothing to do with those two people. Since two people of significance have met Mr. McGovern and proved he was a real person, you should concentrate your efforts on more important discrepancies within the UFO community.

I have distance myself from the subject of UFOs. I have kept silent, except to make comments.

I turned my two computers over to the FBI this year for examination, at the request
of a certain official in DC. They didn't find any other emails stored, except my personal yahoo.com (rdoty166@yahoo.com), an aol account and my msn account.

You go publish anything you wish, as long as it isn't libel. I can counter anything you publish with libel. That's the law.

What follows is my reply to Rick. There was no further correspondence with him and none of my challenges were met. That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The same "inserting IP header" claim has been made before by his friends, but when challenged to do exactly that they have consistently failed to put their money where their mouth is. (Emphasis added)

Hi Rick, thanks for replying – much appreciated.

You wrote:
“I can send emails out all days with your IP address on them.”

My reply:
A number of people have said this to me in the past, but when challenged not one of them could do so. It is a relatively easy task to insert an IP address into the header of an email. It’s a different matter entirely to remove the actual sending IP address and change it with another – especially when using web-based email service providers like Yahoo and MSN etc. I would be mightily impressed if you reply to this email (for example) and change your Ip address to mine (for example). In fact, I would go as far as amending the articles that discuss this very fact on the RU website.

Snip

You wrote:
“..you should concentrate your efforts on more important discrepancies within the UFO community.”

My reply:
Would you care to elaborate? I would be happy to do so if pointed in the right direction.

You wrote:
“They didn’t find any emails stored, except my personal yahoo.com, an aol account and my msn account.”

My reply:
In all of these cases, the emails have originated from web-based email servers and as such the emails would be stored online on a server, not on the hard-drive of a personal computer.

You wrote:
“you go publish anything you wish, as long as it isn’t libel.”

My reply:
Like I said in my email below, I intend to be fair and I have no interest in insulting you or being nasty in any way. I know you have gotten a great deal of that in the past, and the past is the best place for it, in my opinion.

Cheers,
Steve

At least I tried :roll:

You will note I neglected to mention anything about this little nugget:
"You go publish anything you wish, as long as it isn't libel. I can counter anything you publish with libel. That's the law. "

What can you say to that?! :shock:

As far as the IP headers go, they show conclusively that those emails originated at Rick's computer. He can deny it until he is blue in the face, it doesn't alter the facts.

His comment:
I have absolutely nothing to do with those two people. Since two people of significance have met Mr. McGovern and proved he was a real person, you should concentrate your efforts on more important discrepancies within the UFO community.

Makes little to no sense whatsoever. We know for a fact that these two people of significance never asked for any kind of ID when they "met Paul". A driving license would have been something, at least. Simply saying "Hi I'm Paul McGovern" does not make a person Paul McGovern. It could have been me!
I find it very amusing that he says he has "absolutely nothing to do with those two people" - in that case, what was he doing with "McGovern" at the Laughlin conference?!

So many questions, no answers...

Our (soon-to-be-released-honest) report will include an extensive section on Rick Doty, but I would just like to point out that he is not the man behind the curtain. He knows who is though...

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:13 am

How ya doin

First post here, but have lurked for a while.

Can this story get any crazier ?

I can really appreciate the game going on. Whoever the designer of the cover story is, (if it is a cover story for the last 60 years), has really done a marvelous job of deception. None of us can trust each other, and none of know what to believe or not believe, at least I don't.

I don't doubt that Reagan was briefed ...it doesn't really matter to me if the latest release is verbatim or not.

This Serpo release material is some kind of set up for something else....we are being slowly lead down a path....to what end?

What is the point of it? It is certainly not disclosure.....
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:17 am

murnut wrote:How ya doin

First post here, but have lurked for a while.

Welcome to the forum murnut, I hope you will see we are not as we are sometimes painted out to be ;)

Can this story get any crazier ?

The sad thing is, yes it probably can and will.

I can really appreciate the game going on. Whoever the designer of the cover story is, (if it is a cover story for the last 60 years), has really done a marvelous job of deception. None of us can trust each other, and none of know what to believe or not believe, at least I don't.

You make an excellent point. The deception that has gone on is absolutely breathtaking in its scope and - for the most part - its execution. Like one of our blog posts say, however, "Nothing lasts forever".

I don't doubt that Reagan was briefed ...it doesn't really matter to me if the latest release is verbatim or not.

This Serpo release material is some kind of set up for something else....we are being slowly lead down a path....to what end?

I don't believe we are being setup for anything. It is simply a continuation of a long established plan.

What is the point of it? It is certainly not disclosure.....

That is right, it certainly isn't disclosure. The point of it will soon become apparent ;)

Cheers,
Zep aka "Broadbent head" whatever that means :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:29 pm

Don't worry, I make up my own mind.

I believe it is best to try to gain knowledge from a wide range of credible sources.

The disinfo makes it hard, but not impossible.

Actions speak louder than words.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Excellent investigative reporting as always guys. I'm a little disappointed though Zep that you didn't ask Doty what this "disturbing message" he likes to (but paradoxically can’t) talk about is. :roll:

The only “disturbing message” I've seen so far is that he and his “sources” are clearly (in this observer’s opinion) making this all up as they go along in direct response to feedback (reactions) from their audience (on both sides of the fence) thus creating a closed loop…

However it’s apparent of late that feedback is increasingly of a single polarity and the loop is becoming saturated and unable to control the process… a realization which much to my surprise (and to his credit) Dan also appears to have reached in his own unique way of putting it…

http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu73.htm

What can we do to up that ante? Do we need to? You know about rising expectations. They make for a restive audience. The content could just continue to follow the Core Script. There is considerably more of that to be covered. Is that enough? It would bring increased cat-calls from this increasingly sophisticated and skeptical audience? It would constitute a backward step relative to acclimation. More names and dates could be mentioned, that would be subject to partial verification. There could be a significant plausible amendment to the Script, that would not infringe upon C++. It is hard to imagine what that might be since there are already so many emendations and variations in the Script in the public domain. It would fall on sated ears. It would have to have something of a new political dimension. Just adding more names would not make it. It's not likely to produce any live actors. That door has been shut. More names of dead people is not likely to raise the ante.

Once the acclimators decided to head down this path, they weren't leaving themselves much room to maneuver. When you start feeding a ravenous animal, you had better have sufficient food on hand. If you don't, that animal is going to come after the feeder. The feeders, in this, case are too well known. Are they being given hazard pay? They could have let this drop with Serpo proper. Now the DIA and the WH have been put on the spot.

CK had 18 months to put a stop to this nonsense, but he failed to do so. This installment escalates this problem from one of benign neglect to one of deliberate provocation. I don't think CK is stupid. I don't think he would have continued down this path without an exit strategy. We have looked for a conventional exit. We are not seeing one.

There is going to have to be something unexpected, and soon. Otherwise, acclimation comes to an unceremonius halt.

Allow me Dan to quote this famous soliloquy from Shakespeare's As You Like It if I may and pay particular attention to the end…

“All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms;
Then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lin'd,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
His youthful hose, well sav'd, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion;
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.
"

-- Jaques (Act II, Scene VII, lines 139-166)

“Nothing Lasts Forever”… or not… your call.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo