Bob Collins and Exempt from Disclosure

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Bob Collins and Exempt from Disclosure

Postby ryguy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:35 pm

Bob Collins' Exempt From Disclosure - Addendum to Main Site Article

In our evolving investigations into the deeper, darker regions behind the Project Serpo releases, it's important to make an addendum to our previous articles concerning this research project.

In 2006, we had a good number of online chat sessions with Bill Ryan - who at the time was the active webmaster of Serpo.og, the online distribution point of the Serpo releases. During one of the later chats he shared the stories about the Laughlin Conference, and Rick's behavior there - Rick attending "closed door" secret meetings, and Bill was allegedly introduced to Paul McGovern by Rick Doty.

The moment we heard the story, we asked him if he'd seen any form of ID confirming it was really Paul McGovern? No. We asked if he'd attended or seen any other members at the "closed-door" meetings Rick had been to? No. He said Rick wouldn't lie, he was very sincere and he wasn't lying about this. "Guys...this is very, very complicated."

It truly is.

What makes it complicated is human nature, and human psychology. There are failures on everyone's part, when we let our human nature take over, and are too lazy to strive to become better people and to trust that when someone fails - to see the forest for the trees, to recognize deception, or to thoroughly investigate - that it isn't with evil intent.

There was an interesting article by Paul C. Vitz, Professor of Psychology at New York University. The article was entitled: "The Psychology of Atheism". I like it because while I consider myself a believer in much of the Christian theology, I don't consider that to mean that I am a "believer". There are two ends of the spectrum, a true believer, and a true skeptic. It's common to find people who are at one end or the other, but who deny it claiming that they are on the fence. However you can recognize their true position based on which deception they accept without proof, and what evidence they choose to ignore.

The first factor in whether a person is at one end of the spectrum or the other is upbringing.

Dr. Vitz writes:

Regardless, I hope to show that the psychological concepts used quite effectively to interpret religion are two- edged swords that can also be used to interpret atheism. Sauce for the believer is equally sauce for the unbeliever.

[snip]

The human heart-no one can truly fathom it or know all its deceits, but at least it is the proper task of the psychologist to try. Thus, to begin, I propose that neurotic psychological barriers to belief in God are of great importance. What some of these might be I will mention shortly. For believers, therefore, it is important to keep in mind that psychological motives and pressures that one is often unaware of, often lie behind unbelief.

[snip]

Some of us have been blessed with an upbringing, a temperament, social environment, and other gifts that have made belief in God a much easier thing than many who have suffered more or have been raised in a spiritually impoverished environment or had other difficulties with which to cope. Scripture makes it clear that many children-even into the third or fourth generation-suffer from the sins of their fathers, including the sins of fathers who may have been believers. In short, my first point is that some people have much more serious psychological barriers to belief than others, a point consistent with the scriptures' clear statement that we are not to judge others, however much we are called to correct evil.

The next factor is the environment, or culture, in which we find ourselves.

An important influence on me in my youth was a significant social unease. I was somewhat embarrassed to be from the Midwest, for it seemed terribly dull, narrow, and provincial. There was certainly nothing romantic or impressive about being from Cincinnati, Ohio and from a vague mixed German-English-Swiss background. Terribly middle class. Further, besides escape from a dull, and according to me unworthy, socially embarrassing past, I wanted to take part in, in fact to be comfortable in, the new, exciting, even glamorous, secular world into which I was moving. I am sure that similar motives have strongly influenced the lives of countless upwardly mobile young people in the last two centuries. Consider Voltaire, who moved into the glittery, aristocratic, sophisticated world of Paris, and who always felt embarrassed about his provincial and nonaristocratic origin; or the Jewish ghettos that so many assimilating Jews have fled, or the latest young arrival in New York, embarrassed about his fundamentalist parents. This kind of socialization pressure has pushed many away from belief in God and all that this belief is associated with for them.

[snip]

Another major reason for my wanting to become an atheist was that I desired to be accepted by the powerful and influential scientists in the field of psychology. In particular, I wanted to be accepted by my professors in graduate school. As a graduate student I was thoroughly socialized by the specific "culture" of academic research psychology.

Read the full article http://www.origins.org/articles/vitz_psychologyofatheism.html

I present the psychology of Atheism because far too many of us have heard about the psychological failures of believers. The truth is, the glove fits both hands.

Our adherence to a strict protocol in using such a biased lens through which we view the world and analyze information is heavily affected by many factors, but most heavily by the factors Dr. Vitz outlines - our upbringing/parental relationships, and the culture we find ourselves in - in which we need to "fit in".

I can personally attest to that, I personally feel uncomfortable in both environments for different reasons. I can relate to the extreme believers, and the extreme skeptics - but there are always a few issues of contention on each side, and I find I never quite fit into either category. I am certain there are many out there reading this in the same exact boat.

Bob Collins - Retired AF FTD Intelligence Officer

Now - first of all, anyone who has served in the United States military in any capacity has done a service for our country. That fact alone demands, up front, a certain amount of respect.

Bob Collins is certainly a believer, with a little bit of skepticism peppered in, but not much. The lens through which he views the world is unique - it specifically accepts certain points as true whether there's evidence to support it or not. Having remained in this field of research for so many years, since the early 1980's, he has accumulated a significant mountain of such beliefs.

Although we also must accept that those beliefs were sparked by something. In fact, most beliefs are sparked by something very real, whether it's a remarkable experience, or seeing something unexplainable.

During a recent conversation with a source I consider both important and reliable, he made a simple statement about someone which surprised me. This source is quite skeptic. Most believers are the source of jokes and ridicule. However he made the simple statement that "I have never known Bob Collins to fabricate." He further stated that Bob served our country in the interest of national security very honorably, and has an excellent memory for dates and names.

Pressing him on this opinion, which I was surprised to hear from such a strong skeptic, he elaborated in some detail regarding why Collins doesn't fabricate. Not that what he writes is accurate or true, but that he doesn't "fabricate".

If we accept that Collins has been meeting with people since the 1980's, and was intricately involved in the group associated with disseminating the MJ-12/Aquarius data during the 1980's and 1990's, and now Project Serpo starting 2005 - then Bob is clearly someone who has very real, and very important experiences with the source(s) of this information.

Bob processes that information through his personal lens (as we all do), and what you have in Exempt from Disclosure is a description of real meetings, real discussions, and real data - in a post-processed condition. This isn't to say that the quotes regarding alien discs at Wright-Patterson AFB, or the exchange program, or the "classified" documents, are in any way real or true...but it is to say that the details (names/dates/meetings) are in fact real or true, to the extent that Bob Collins knows and understands.

In Exempt from Disclosure - Bob Collins has provided us all with a wealth of clues necessary to unlocking the truth behind MJ12/Aquarius and all related stories. You can be certain that most of his sources aren't very happy about the many details he provided - but it's too late. Those details are out there. It's up to all of us to try to view that data without prejudice and without bias. The issue here isn't whether aliens are real, or whether there were really Alien Craft stored at military bases. The issue here is - are we, as unbiased investigators, going to be able set aside our personal beliefs (in the reality of alien visitors or against it, in the reality of MJ12 or against it) and remain unbiased enough to seperate the nuggets of data from within those stories, follow the leads, and expose the story behind the story? Yes, Exempt from Disclosure is an important resource, with some very useful data.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby caryn » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:06 am

Good appraisal, Ryan.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby cgreen » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:59 am

Nope...Caryn is wrong: it is a GREAT appraisal, Ryan (He said after being told a billion times to be careful not to exaggerate).
cgreen

Postby murnut » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:31 am

Excellent all around.

The climate seems warmer.

Heard rumors today that Serpo releases are over.

I guess I gotta buy the book online, cant find it in any bookstore.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Ed will be happy to see this

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:28 pm

I think I'll send Ed Komarek a link to this thread. I think it may
evoke a Komarek grin (a happy one).
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:05 pm

Since Serpo is Dead...Victor should release the redacted names of the advisors. He has nothing to lose now. Rock the boat Victor
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Victor has no control of the matter anymore (not that he ever did). It's out of his and Rick's hands now.

Serpo is only "dead" so far as they're now afraid. And I'm not referencing our educational report. There are other issues much scarier than that. It'll all come out in the wash eventually.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:51 pm

He has the names of the advisors...he edited them himself...he could restore some credibility by releasing the names...thats all
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:22 pm

murnut wrote:He has the names of the advisors...he edited them himself...he could restore some credibility by releasing the names...thats all

Right...sorry I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. It certainly would restore, or at least build some (there hasn't been any so far), credibility by releasing real names - but he wouldn't do that. If he does, it'll be names of dead people only, the dead can't defend themselves.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:26 pm

ryguy wrote: There are other issues much scarier than that.

And what do you think these "issues" are Ry?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:01 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
ryguy wrote: There are other issues much scarier than that.

And what do you think these "issues" are Ry?

All I can share at the moment is that in some quarters an exchange of money for allegedly classified information is taken very seriously - whether or not the information is actually classified. The claim itself is very serious.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:39 am

ryguy wrote:
murnut wrote:He has the names of the advisors...he edited them himself...he could restore some credibility by releasing the names...thats all

Right...sorry I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. It certainly would restore, or at least build some (there hasn't been any so far), credibility by releasing real names - but he wouldn't do that. If he does, it'll be names of dead people only, the dead can't defend themselves.

-Ry

Yes he wont do it, I agree, but at some point, someone is going to have to step up to the plate and risk striking out, to hit a home run.
Maybe that is you Ry
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:46 am

murnut wrote:Yes he wont do it, I agree, but at some point, someone is going to have to step up to the plate and risk striking out, to hit a home run.
Maybe that is you Ry

Thanks, but with all the hype it could very well be a strike-out. I appreciate your support though murnut - thanks. We'll do our best to live up to it.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:37 am

At least you are going to plate, most are too afraid to leave the dugout.

Apparently, The people who control the Black Projects and who run the cover-up are Good Nazis, who are only looking out for us. The death threats or threats of death threats are in our best interest.

These Black Project Fascists have got to go, before it is too late, and it may be already.

Shine the light Ry and knock it out of the park
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby uberarcanist » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:06 pm

Maybe I'm reading the posts wrong, but from the sounds of it, it's still very tough to try to figure out who to believe, if anyone at all. Was SERPO the work of disinfo agents, nuts, people out to make a buck, or some combination of all of the previous? We may never know, and I expect we'll be faced with similar SERPOs in the future!
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo