Not so fast

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Not so fast

Postby Gary » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:16 pm

http://www.gannett.com/go/newswatch/200 ... 0818-3.htm

"This decision is of significant concern because it may open the door to the prosecution of journalists for publishing stories that include classified information. For example, some government officials said even before this ruling that they might try to prosecute New York Times reporters who published articles about the National Security Agency's secret domestic surveillance program. The potential impact of this decision, however, is much broader, as many reporters regularly obtain classified information from government officials and publish stories based on it."

RU investigators, you have been warned :-)

Oh, wait a moment -- that's right, I published the story about the secret NSA remote viewing program, didn't I?

But then none of this is real, so nothing to worry about -- hmmm -- now what about those STAR GATE documents, and that PHOENIX project, and the Russians, the Chinese, and the USAF FTD program, and ...
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am


Re: Not so fast

Postby Access Denied » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Gary wrote:"The potential impact of this decision, however, is much broader, as many reporters regularly obtain classified information from government officials and publish stories based on it."

RU investigators, you have been warned :-)

Thanks for the warning Gary but in this case you may be making two fundamentally flawed assumptions:

1) the sources are "government officials"

2) the information obtained from these sources is classified

8)

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: Not so fast

Postby ryguy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Gary wrote:RU investigators, you have been warned :-)


lol....I'm shaking in my boots.

This is the reason such little and pathetic progress has been made exposing these conmen (and the reason they consider themselves to be "bullet-proof"). Because they just have to rely on fear. Here's a warning for you Gary - don't become part of the problem by feeding such unjustified fear and paranoia.

:roll:

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Gary » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Good point: Which is why Robert Collins claims (as he did in an email I received yesterday morning):

"Gary -- For the 10th time, the government won't touch this subject with a 10 foot pole regardless of what is leaked in the UFO area. And, Dale Graff knew as it says in the book."

There is a point that does seem to slip by. For the FBI / Justice Department to investigate, evidence must be provided to them that the "leak" was classified in the first place. If the information is TS/SCI (limited access, special compartmentalized information) then providing the information to persons with full security clearances would still be a violation.

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/majestic.htm

"Subject concerns an FBI inquiry into a possible unauthorized disclosure of classified information when a document marked "Top Secret" was made public. The investigation was closed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus."

The FBI determination was based on this information:

"The Office of Special Investigations (OSI) U.S.Air Force, advised on November 30, 1988, that the document was fabricated."
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Re: Not so fast

Postby Gary » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:04 pm

ryguy wrote:
Gary wrote:RU investigators, you have been warned :-)


lol....I'm shaking in my boots.

This is the reason such little and pathetic progress has been made exposing these conmen (and the reason they consider themselves to be "bullet-proof"). Because they just have to rely on fear. Here's a warning for you Gary - don't become part of the problem by feeding such unjustified fear and paranoia.

:roll:

-Ry


Ryan, that does not explain why a completely unrelated source told me about the USAF ET problem in 1983, two years before Collins claimed to have heard learned about it.

Also, as pointed out previously, the FBI investigation of MJ-12 was influenced by information provided by USAF/OSi, per a memo in the FBI FOIA MJ-12 documents.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Re: Not so fast

Postby ryguy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Gary wrote:Ryan, that does not explain why a completely unrelated source told me about the USAF ET problem in 1983, two years before Collins claimed to have heard learned about it.


You've assumed your source is "completely unrelated" to Collins' source. As I noted to you via email - these topics originated in 1978/1979 from the same source.

Also, as pointed out previously, the FBI investigation of MJ-12 was influenced by information provided by USAF/OSi, per a memo in the FBI FOIA MJ-12 documents.


Oh...yes, that's right, and the Air Force are a bunch of liars. I forgot.

Or maybe they had egg on their face, because one of their own was involved in a hoax - in a very public way.

A document doesn't have to be classified for the FBI/Justice Department to investigate, evidence must only be provided that someone has claimed that the alleged leak was classified - not evidence that anything actually is classified, as you stated above.

From the FBI's electronic reading room:

Enclosed for the Bureau is an envelope which contains a possible classified document.

On September 15, 1988, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, OFFICE OF SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS (OSI), Special Agent [BLANKED], received the document from [HUGE BLANKED SECTION] claims that an individual at the school, whom he refused to name, gave it to him, claiming he received it in the mail.


Once you recognize how these bird-brains mis-used the FBI back in the mid-80's - the pattern becomes much more apparent. The documents continue on:

Dallas notes that within the last six weeks, there has been local publicity regarding "OPERATION MAJESTIC-12" with at least two appearances on a local radio talk show, discussing the MAJESTIC-12 OPERATION, the individuals involved, and the Government's attempt to keep it all secret. It is unknown if this is all part of a publicity campaign.


Looks like at least the FBI investigators were shrewd enough to see through the little "act" that was going on.

By the way - does anyone recall what year OSI's Rick Doty was "retired" from the Air Force? :)

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Not so fast

Postby Access Denied » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Gary wrote:Also, as pointed out previously, the FBI investigation of MJ-12 was influenced by information provided by USAF/OSi, per a memo in the FBI FOIA MJ-12 documents.

And your point is? Has it ever occurred to you that’s because the AFOSI was already aware and had dealt with a certain individual's "extracurricular" activities? :roll:

[let me guess... you bought the more glamorous sounding “secret agent man” busted for his affair with a female foreign intelligence operative "cover story" too?] :lol:
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: Not so fast

Postby ryguy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:51 pm

Access Denied wrote:[let me guess... you bought the more glamorous sounding “secret agent man” busted for his affair with a female foreign intelligence operative "cover story" too?] :lol:


Doh! LOL

Careful AD. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: Not so fast

Postby Access Denied » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:03 pm

ryguy wrote:Careful AD. :)

Oops. I thought that was already in the public domain...

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: Not so fast

Postby ryguy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Access Denied wrote:
ryguy wrote:Careful AD. :)

Oops. I thought that was already in the public domain...

AD


LOL...it is now. Anyway - it certainly proves your point quite well.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm

It would be a wise move if most people were to re-evaluate what they think they know about these characters and try to discover their actual backgrounds - as opposed to believing the fairytales that have been out there for so long.

If it weren't for the fact there is criminal activity involved, it would be funny...

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: Not so fast

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:13 am

Access Denied wrote:
Gary wrote:Also, as pointed out previously, the FBI investigation of MJ-12 was influenced by information provided by USAF/OSi, per a memo in the FBI FOIA MJ-12 documents.

And your point is? Has it ever occurred to you that’s because the AFOSI was already aware and had dealt with a certain individual's "extracurricular" activities? :roll:

[let me guess... you bought the more glamorous sounding “secret agent man” busted for his affair with a female foreign intelligence operative "cover story" too?] :lol:


I am not particularly interested in MJ-12 or Rick Doty.

I am interested in former STAR GATE alumni activities on the Internet -- the account by Ingo Swann of his UFO encounter in 1976 -- and any connection of the USAF to STAR GATE related 'extraterrestrial' effects, which have been documented in the CIA FOIA files and are alleged to continue today at NSA, per Gus Russo's source.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 am

Zep Tepi wrote:It would be a wise move if most people were to re-evaluate what they think they know about these characters and try to discover their actual backgrounds - as opposed to believing the fairytales that have been out there for so long.

If it weren't for the fact there is criminal activity involved, it would be funny...

Cheers,
Zep


BTW re: your 'criminal' RU activities -- I strongly suggest you read the STAR GATE files that tracked writer Jim Schnabel's investigation of some of these same characters, before you assume you are not being carefully monitored (or at least being recorded in a government file somewhere) ! :-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby caleban » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:24 am

By the way - does anyone recall what year OSI's Rick Doty was "retired"
from the Air Force?


Richard Doty's very own account of Serpo, note on page two (para two) he claims to have retired
in 1988. Since it was published in UFO Magazine, there are several places out there. Heres two

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/doty-serpo.pdf

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ERPO07.htm

And according to Gary's write up, Doty would have retired just prior to this:

Smith mentions a 1988 meeting at the CIA between Air Force Colonels Hennessey
and Weaver and the CIA's [redacted] to discuss questionable activities by ex-AFOSI Special
Agent Richard C. Doty.


from here:

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/intel ... nalyst.htm

And as to what is happening now, second para here might be of interest:

http://www.dps.state.nm.us/newsReleases ... sfully.pdf
User avatar
caleban
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:33 am
Location: NM

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Gary wrote:....before you assume you are not being carefully monitored (or at least being recorded in a government file somewhere) ! :-)


We've accepted that as an obvious reality a long time ago. Why does that scare you so much, do you have something to hide from the government?

It took me 30 seconds to get through customs this weekend, coming back into the U.S., compared to 5-6 minutes for the other cars. I'm just a good ol' American guy - and have gone through more than enough security "checks" - I'm hardly concerned about having my name in some agency's file cabinet related to fringe topics. Hell...have you seen the data that the IRS has on you in their files? lol

If you're going to have communications with an intel official, you have to accept the obvious - that those communications at least are going to be monitored, and the interactions and activities, with your name attached, are going to be recorded and filed away. So what?

We make no secret of our interest, our purpose and motives are blatantly obvious, and in fact we're doing the government a free service by going after the scammers that do nothing more than promote misplaced distrust of the government.

I'd be fairly angry if they didn't monitor the a**holes and charlatans that infest this field.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron