Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Postby ryguy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Rumors are circling that the sorry, pathetic fools who originally brought us Serpo, and who also recently made a poor attempt at a "comeback" with the recent fake UN meeting story that was subsequently discredited by some of Jacques Vallee's comments, are now planning another such attempt shortly.

RU will remain vigilant in monitoring the activities of these scammers, and we pledge to our readership to stay hot-on-the-heels of all con-men such as these (and all of their supporters), who seek to defraud the public. This remains our highest priority, above all other activities we invest our time into.

When the releases come out, read all about it at all of the other UFO sites and forums littered throughout the internet.

And then return to RU...for the truth.

That's our pledge to you.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Postby Access Denied » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:35 am

I noticed “packetstorm” posted this fairly comprehensive “history” of the antics of Doty and Co. (aka the Imaginary Intelligence Agency here at RU) on OM recently in the hilarious Crystal Rectangle (CR) & Shuttle Disaster thread (replete with amateurish forged TOP SECRET documents)…

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/v45i ... ge=7#33247

packetstorm wrote:Dirty deeds of Richard Doty and the AFOSI ...

1972 fake Swan USAF-CIA Memo/Friend memo [July 1959]... describes the successful communication with an alien by people in the CIA and Navy Intelligence.

1972 film offer to Emenegger and Sandler ... fake film of the 1964 UFO landing at Holloman AFB.

Ellsworth Air Force Base 1977 close encounter with an alien. Bill Moore claimed that Doty admitted to him that he had forged the Ellsworth Document.

Kirtland AFB Sightings in 1980 in which Doty turned the sighting into a close encounter.

Paul Bennewitz ... 1979-1982 ... Doty with the help of Bill Moore ... began a campaign of feeding Bennewitz disinformation about underground alien bases ... captured humans ... and alien hybridization programs. Bill Moore stated at the 1989 MUFON convention in Las Vegas that he was recruited to lead Paul Bennewitz astray by giving him false information. He states he was working with AFOSI for four years and was instructed to feed disinformation ... including greys, the underground base at Dulce, the forged Aquarius Document, etc. ... to Bennewitz.

The disinformation feed to Bennewitz ... unfortunately was picked up by UFO profiteers John Lear, William Cooper and others ... who created a new ... grander layer of disinformation/fiction dealing with ET located at underground bases using captured humans for unwilling experiments etc..

Project Aquarius Teletype/Project Aquarius ... 1981 ... faked documents provided by Doty about secret treaties with the aliens and that Project Aquarius involved contact with aliens.

Mid 1980's ... MJ-12 Documents ... again false documents created by Doty and friends.

1983 ... Linda Moulton Howe provided similar MJ-12/Project Aquarius documents by Doty.

Recently ... Serpo - an alleged alien exchange program from 1965-1978 that involved twelve US military personnel who traveled to a planet 'Serpo' in the Zeta Reticulum binary constellation. Again another set as fake documents provided by Doty ... same alien exchange material included.

This is a partial list of dirty deeds ... as I am certain much more disinformation has been generated and disseminated by Doty and the AFOSI.

And I provide it as a reference to the possible source of the ED documents ... in determining the possible sources creditability.

So it is clear that to me at least ... the US government counter-intelligence people have and are conducting a campaign of deception and disinformation against the American people about the UFO phenomenon.

The question is why ... and is certainly OT for this thread.

That’s easy… change your question to “Why are some FORMER US government people conducting an UNOFFICIAL campaign of deception and disinformation against the American people about the UFO phenomenon?” and you’ll be much closer to discovering the answer.

In fact this response from “ufonaut” offers a very important clue…

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/v45i ... ge=7#33250

ufonaut wrote:That is indeed the question... And a very important one it is!

I'm sure most would agree that disinformation is generaly a mixture of truth and lies designed to conceal or diminish the truth of any given issue. What might be the truth behind this particular smoke screen....?

In the case of Project Serpo, it was indeed established that Rick Doty played some role, he never made any comment publicly, but privately told several individuals that he was not the author of the serpo material. Claiming instead that he was simply acting as a "pass through" for a group known as the "DIA-6" or the "Arizona consortium".

According to the information, this group was/is engaged in a semi-official public acclimation/indoctrination program. Involving the release of highly sensitive information which is seeded with disinformation in order to maintain plausible deniability. Apparently the purpose is twofold:

1. To desensitize the general public and/or UFO community to some of the more explosive implications of ET contact.

2. To apply pressure to those resistant to the release of said information. (Sound familiar....?)

Victor Martinez receives his information from multiple (apparently independent) sources. Gene Lakes/Loscowski is one of the sources, interesting then that he is quoted as stating the above docs are dis-info. Another of these sources is Paul McGovern, the interesting thing about McGovern is that his emails appear to originate from Rick Doty's IP!

This was all discussed extensively many months ago and can be found archived on the Project Serpo Board. There is a thread dedicated to analyzing the IP issue:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1150104156

A timeline of key events can be found at:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1155374860

The Reality Uncovered "exposes" contain a great deal of misinformation most of which was addressed at the time. An example includes the claim that the Project Serpo Material was nothing more than a Viral Marketing campaign designed to promote Bob Collins book Exempt from Disclosure.

A thread containing our rebuttal of the RU "exposes" can be found here:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 1149010252

Now I could probably tell you who the “Arizona consortium" is but then I’d have to kill you lol and I suspect my partners here might beg to differ with this attempt at revisionist history but note the very next post by Bren (aka “admin”) is in fact a shameless plug for the “enhanced 2nd edition (Revised 2008)” [lol WTF?] of EFD…

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/v45i ... ge=7#33251

admin wrote:Exclusive - Bob Collins responds to some of the issues raised about the CR.

-------------------------

Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:26:10 -0400 - From Bob Collins.

"Hi Bren and All---I know, get very tired of people with opinions who don't have knowledge of things and don't ask questions. As for the ED that was mentioned to me as far back as 1999 from emails sent by Tom Mack. Rick Doty's own sources also mentioned the ED to me in 1999. Gene Lakes also said the content of those DIA docs are real except the TS Code Words are not, he said the DIA office at LANL told him those things, but said the ED was classified and wouldn't talk about it. I think the LANL DIA office was lying about the Code Words given what I know about official denial over leaked documents. Gene also said that I should expect a visit from the FBI, but that hasn't happened yet, but the FBI did visit Kit Green over those documents. And, from my own training if any Classified document(s) ever got leaked we were to deny knowledge of the document(s) (as mentioned before), so, I was amazed that Gene said anything.

If there is so much flak about Rick Doty then I suggest that they listen to the MP3 below and do a voice check and stress test on the recording (you might post the link). Also, a book description is posted below.....Regards.....Robert C

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/do ... nechat.htm

http://www.history.com/shows.do?action= ... eId=281367

PS: it's also amazing that they will believe the trash, but NOT what's in the EFD book.

Book Description

Not made on this Earth:

"You are relating our physics to their crafts - can't do that. That was our mistake for many years. To get into outer space, they use THEIR system. To understand their system, you must understand their physics, which, at least during my time (1964-'96) we had problems with....."

"This craft was built many years before we developed flight. They used a different physics principle, that we still don't fully understand. We cannot duplicate the craft's material. We have nothing similar to that material on Earth....."

--We bring together a phenomenal number (meaning those who had direct TS/SCI/SAR access to highly classified UFO documents and facilities) of key and high level military, civilian and scientific professionals who played a pivotal role at the deepest levels of the UFO Cover-up.

So then, what is the Crystal Rectangle (wondrous new alien energy device) described by those Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) documents and mentioned by Richard Helms (one time CIA Director) along with multiple sources. What testing took place on the Space Shuttle and ISS with this Crystal Rectangle before the Columbia disaster?

Why is Los Alamos having so many problems with the reverse-engineering, specifically, the anti-gravity (two tier) propulsion system and materials.

The Angleton Einstein notes and reverse engineering.

Communication frequencies (MHZ range) for Alien contact used by the government?

And, from the Roswell Incident of July 1947; where were the recovered artifacts kept at Wright-Patterson AFB? One government person lost his clearance over this. Official WP drawings in the book were the reasons why. The National Security Agency (NSA) just did ground breaking for a new building (February 2008) in Area B which is very close to one of the vaults.

The Alien Mandible, is it from the Roswell crash of 1947? John Mosgrove, former dental technician at the VA Hospital in Dayton Ohio tells his story. In anyone's hand this Mandible would be very tiny, but just the right size for a 3 foot 4 to 8 inch Alien.

In the Raven Section Jaime Shandera explains why the disclosure process in cooperation with the U.S. Government came to a complete halt in 1991.

Metallic voices from the New Paris Ohio abduction case on page 89: http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/misc/new-paris.mp3

JFK & Mj-12: Two separate sources support the fact that there was an EXCOM (Executive Committee, who were also members of 5412 (covert ops); setup to deal with the Cuban missile crisis) meeting at the time/date specified in the Project Jehovah MJ-12 document on page 26. One source is, “An Unfinished Life” (a book about JFK’s life, 2003) pages 559-65 and the other source is a FOIA document released in 1988, see link below. This Mj-12 document (not shown) and document below confirms that a Dr. Weisner (MIT Science Adviser to JFK) was present at the meeting.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/public ... cdoc2.html

A number of named sources (some of whom worked at Groom Lake for over 40 years) will tell their story of Area 51, S4, Aliens and a healthy JROD. The enhanced 2nd edition (Revised 2008) has been updated with new sections and corrected with 69 unique illustrations. - Capt. Bob Collins.

[first para edited at Bob's request]

Now if that isn’t transparency (excluding the edit that is) I don’t know what is!

Tom

P.S. I trust the readers of RU are intelligent enough to see through all the bunk in the “Book Description” above but let us know if you’re stuck on anything in particular.
Last edited by Access Denied on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed minor typo
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 am

Thanks for posting Tom, it's appreciated :)

It's pretty late here at the moment but rest assured I will be making my own comment on this in the morning. What I will say for now though, is that Rick Doty's role in the Bennewitz affair has been grossly exaggerated. That and the fact that Bob Collins' "multiple" sources may not be as multiple as he thinks...

He has been played like a fiddle by these people :roll:

Cheers,
Steve
Last edited by Zep Tepi on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Corrected syntax error
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:56 am

Zep Tepi wrote:It's pretty late here at the moment but rest assured I will be making my own comment on this in the morning.

No hurry. Hell, after all the work you did today, you deserve a vacation! :)
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Gene also said that I should expect a visit from the FBI, but that hasn't happened yet, but the FBI did visit Kit Green over those documents.

Wow...these people couldn't see the obvious if you shoved it in front of their face decorated with tulips and flashing christmas lights ffs. Ufonaut reminds me of one of these guys who pretend to know about how to fix a car - yet when you put them under the hood they start scratching their head.

His summary was a great regurgitation of online history - it barely scratches the surface of what has been going on for almost 30 years. Yet - if he saw what was really going on, he'd call it "disinfo" because in ain't what he wants it to be. Tough luck big guy - the truth is what it is whether you like it or not.

By the way, it WAS a Viral Marketing scheme for the book, but not knowingly by Collins. The scheme was for the disinfo fed to him by "multiple" sources to be printed in his book and to be virally marketed by the Serpo story. We got the viral marketing aspect of it right - but were premature as to the creators of the scheme. Bob and Marilyn were only the front - after publishing that report, we broke through the front folks and discovered who was actually running the Viral Marketing scheme. Bob and Marilyn are not at fault - the folks who are manipulating them are.

By the way, similar schemes can be found if you research Greer's "free energy" campaign - with elements of stories fed to him that are identical to the elements fed to Collins. The source of those story elements are the same in all cases.

The idea, by the way, fairly brilliant. The execution might have been, as well, if they hadn't made the mistake of using technology (the internet) that they simply didn't understand. But what can you expect from a bunch of old guys over 50 yrs old who have become overconfident from their successful viral marketing campaigns over the past 25+ years?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:34 pm

ryguy wrote:
Gene also said that I should expect a visit from the FBI, but that hasn't happened yet, but the FBI did visit Kit Green over those documents.

Apparently Green supplied the CD from Victor to the FBI when they paid him a visit (August 2006?)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Gary wrote:Apparently Green supplied the CD from Victor to the FBI when they paid him a visit (August 2006?)

Yes, during an unrelated routine renewal of his top secret classifications. Keep in mind - the FBI was also allegedly notified following public comments that allegedly a U.S. official stated that Hal committed "fraud", and they were allegedly notified of the "electronic-voice-over-the-phone" recordings that supposed included classifed code words. As I understand it (feel free to call him and clarify for yourself) - the FBI has never initiated contact with Dr. Green regarding any of these UFO/Alien related topics. Nor have they ever shown very much interest when they were provided with any of this information.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:07 pm

ryguy wrote:
Gary wrote:Apparently Green supplied the CD from Victor to the FBI when they paid him a visit (August 2006?)

Yes, during an unrelated routine renewal of his top secret classifications. Keep in mind - the FBI was also allegedly notified following public comments that allegedly a U.S. official stated that Hal committed "fraud", and they were allegedly notified of the "electronic-voice-over-the-phone" recordings that supposed included classifed code words. As I understand it (feel free to call him and clarify for yourself) - the FBI has never initiated contact with Dr. Green regarding any of these UFO/Alien related topics. Nor have they ever shown very much interest when they were provided with any of this information.

-Ry

I don't recall RU addressing the issue of the photographic/video evidence of the secure vaults?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Care to elaborate? There is more than one story doing the rounds where secure vaults are concerned.
I'm hoping you're referring to an episode involving Rick Doty and two others, is that right?

If so, you'll be in for a treat. Or not, depending on your viewpoint...;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Hmm, kind of odd that Gary hasn't elaborated on the above - considering he is the one who brought it up. I guess it's down to me to do so.

What I believe Gary is referring to is an 'incident' in 2006, where, it is alleged, Rick Doty took two civilians on to Kirtland AFB and into a secure vault. I remember talking about this with a number of people at the time, and one of the recurring points of these conversations - not from me I hasten to add - was that this proves that Doty still has a certain influence in the US military/government.

Dan Smith reported this on his blog at the time:
[9/9]

This from CF yesterday to us other three fish:

I just wanted to let you know that during the past few days I have been involved in several e-mail exchanges with Rick Doty. In those exchanges, Rick has claimed not to have accessed SANDIA, LLNL or sensitive military installations since his retirement from USAF. He also has claimed to have no involvement with UFOs since January 2006, no knowledge of the source of the names of DIA employees linked to SERPO or the identification of [JG] as Mr. Anonymous. These claims appear to conflict with what most of us generally perceive as reality. Nevertheless I have no strong evidence that counters his claims. I would appreciate photos or other evidence that I could share with Rick that might seem to counter his claims. I certainly want to extend to Rick an opportunity to demonstrate he is not involved with SERPO or UFO stories as he claims. But if true, then who was it that escorted [xxx] into sensitive military facilities? Since I first heard of Rick Doty there have been perplexing stories of multiple Doty’s. Perhaps his dimensionally shifted twin it the culprit, but I would not know how to differentiate between such otherwise identical Dotys. Any suggestions?

DF and I believe that we do have access to such information.

One sticking point is that CF is subsequently demanding photos. I have pointed out to him that any unauthorized photos taken on a military base would subject the photographer to arrest.

I have stated that we ought to be able to obtain a sufficiently detailed description of the secure vault that was accessed by Rick to enable the interested parties to confirm that this did happened. This entails negotiation with a third party who was present. That may take a few more days.

[9/10]

Yesterday CF sent the following:

Please provide any photos that document Doty accessing secure military facilities and I will forward them to his supervisor for positive identification. I do not want photos of Doty attending UFO conferences, standing outside military facilities, or doing any of the activities common to UFO investigators.

I respond today:

I have returned from Salt Lake City, and [DF] and I have had a further discussion.

You are presenting us with a moving target. Rick told you that he has not been involved with UFO matters since January. We have direct access to hours of videotape that contradict Rick’s testimony to you.

We all know then that Rick Doty is lying to you, the intelligence officer who is in charge of the counterintelligence aspects of phenomenology.

You do not dispute the fact that Rick Doty took the reporters onto Kirtland AFB. We have the word of those two reporters that Rick, at the very least, escorted them inside of what appeared to be a secure vault at that base. Does not the preponderance of the evidence favor the testimony of the reporters over that of Rick Doty to you?

This must tell you then that you have on your hands the distinct possibility of a major and politically very sensitive breach of national security.

You raised this issue to us. We have returned the ball to your court. What do you now propose to do about it?

As I mentioned above, the 'fact' that he took two civilians into a secure vault on Kirtland AFB was used at the time - and has been used until recently - to highlight his "continued and official" involvement in these activities.

Except it ain't true.

I know the two people concerned and recently I spent an enjoyable couple of days with them. This afforded the perfect opportunity to ask them about this particular incident (bearing in mind I'd always forgot to ask when I've met them previously!)

Rick did take them on to Kirtland AFB, that part of the story is true. They were very impressed by it and no doubt that was Rick's intention from the start. They were much less impressed with his accessibility skills when I informed them that most long-serving members of the US military are issued with an ID card when they retire, enabling them to go on base and use the facilities on offer there, such as the PX.

I asked what happened when they got to the base, in order to ascertain whether or not he was a known face to the guards on duty, or whether he did what most visitors do when they arrive at a military installation. He got out of the car and spoke to one of the guards before showing him some kind of ID card. After that they were let through. Couple the retiree ID card along with a NMSP badge and I'm quite sure most base guards wouldn't object to him bringing a couple of friends on base. The PX is extremely popular, after all!

I asked them about the secure vault and how it was that he was able to take them inside. At first they didn't have a clue what I was talking about, but then the light dawned. He didn't take them inside any building, what he did was point to one building and say "That used to be a secure vault but isn't any longer" ...!

Now, HOW can Doty pointing out a building and saying "it used to be a secure vault" be misconstrued to the tune of actually being taken inside a secure vault and not only that, allowing them to film and take photographs?! Forgive me for thinking that the whole episode was nothing more than yet another attempt by the clowns behind the scenes to generate drama and intrigue and to solidify Doty's position as the man-with-all-the-ties-and-the-man-in-the-know. What a crock of #*%@!

Of course, the above paragraph raises a couple of other interesting points, especially in light of the reported discussions at Dan's blog. That's for another time.

There are a lot more interesting tidbits and anecdotes from 2006 and beyond that have yet to be aired. Once it all comes out, only the desperate will be able to ignore the clear signs of a scammer. Not THE scammer, but part of the same group of scammers that have been laughing themselves silly at the gullibility and stupidity of a legion of followers.

Doty is a lawyer too, donchyaknow... :roll:

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:43 am

Excellent investigative reporting Steve.

I’m no psychologist, nor do I play one on TV, but Gary seems to be suffering from some sort of cognitive disorder associated with symptoms of selective interpretation and/or short term memory loss.

This from Ryan just two short months ago…

viewtopic.php?p=15908#p15908

ryguy wrote:Rick Doty in response to official questioning:

"I don't have sources, nor do I involve myself with the UFO community."

"I have absolutely no access to any secured facilities at Sandia or LANL. I have no security clearance and I would have no reason to enter those facilities."

[snip]

Statement from Rick in response to being questioned about the alleged Sale of Adam & Eve classified documents to Collins/Firmage:

"I have never sold, given or provided any classified information to anyone.”

“I haven't had access to classified information since 1986. I don't have a security clearance and I have never sold any information that would ever be considered classified.”

You wouldn’t happen to be a close associate of Rick Doty’s would you Gary? ;)
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:43 am

Zep Tepi wrote:
Doty is a lawyer too, donchyaknow... :roll:

:shakeshead:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Currently, Evans is working on digital colors for an upcoming book from Devil's Due called "Serpo,” scheduled for an August release.

"‘Serpo is a three-chapter graphic novel in the sci-fi/action genre, loosely based on a true story,” Evans said.

The book was written by Burns with pencils/inks by Joe Eisma, letters by Nick Deschenes and colors by me, of course.”

http://newsok.com/article/3231318/1208494339
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon May 05, 2008 12:16 pm

It seems Bob Collins recently noticed this thread.

Bob via email wrote:AX Tracking caught this: Enjoy, some of the most trashy comments I've ever read. I guess there is satisfaction for some RU people or maybe all. RU garbage in, RU garbage out...Doty will lie to anyone NOT CONNECTED, that goes for any of the sources....the sources don't deal with trash....Rmc

And that after we've been so nice to him recently. I wonder if he is now back in the fold...? Hmmm!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Mon May 05, 2008 5:36 pm

The UN story and the "Crystal Rectangle" story over at OM have a similar "feel" to them, with secret codenamed 'insider' sources (UN) and faked 'official' documents (CR), and allusions to deeper secrets. However beyond this surface similarity, plus their fairly neat sequential position on a timeline, I haven't been able to establish any concrete links between them.

Has anyone got any ideas on possible connections? Or is there only similarity at the level of methods?

Any suspicions wrt the identity of "Source A" in the UN story?
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo