Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Postby Access Denied » Tue May 06, 2008 5:59 am

Hi suspicioso, welcome to RU. Although I hate to admit I’ve going there to do research for fear of being shunned by my peers and the icky feeling it gives me, I've actually been following your posts at OM with great interest so I'm glad you dropped in here.

Needless to say I feel much the same, smells like the usual suspect(s). One scenario I can't conclusively eliminate wrt to the UN claim at this time is the possibility that Aquarium Inc. (w or w/o Exopolitics Inc. knowledge) is at “war” with Aviary Inc. and spoofing “Source A”. Thoughts?

This may or may not be in line with the unprecedented “Aviary” roster in attendance at X-Con this year. Have you digested any of their talks and if so any thoughts to share?

Perhaps unrelated is I noticed Dan claimed knowledge of John Lears’s Aviary contacts today.

Round and round we go...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Tue May 06, 2008 9:22 am

Access Denied wrote:Needless to say I feel much the same, smells like the usual suspect(s). One scenario I can't conclusively eliminate wrt to the UN claim at this time is the possibility that Aquarium Inc. (w or w/o Exopolitics Inc. knowledge) is at “war” with Aviary Inc. and spoofing “Source A”. Thoughts?

I suspect that the UN "operation" was originally planned to pan out very differently, much to the frustration of those involved. At first, requests for verification were not merely ignored, but actively rebuffed - this was clearly not the direction that those involved wanted the story to go. We can see now that there is active participation at OM by all parties except M* (he's slipped up a few times in his story, and may have been cautioned against further involvement), and they are still stalling on verification.

On Exo, I initially included them in the inner circle, but based upon their interactions with the rest of the participants I think its much more likely they are playing (or being played, more likely) straight in this game.

Round and round indeed...
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby packetStorm » Tue May 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Access Denied wrote:Needless to say I feel much the same, smells like the usual suspect(s). One scenario I can't conclusively eliminate wrt to the UN claim at this time is the possibility that Aquarium Inc. (w or w/o Exopolitics Inc. knowledge) is at “war” with Aviary Inc. and spoofing “Source A”. Thoughts?

I found it curious that Michael Salla was launching a publishing company ... it crossed my mind that the UN Disclosure Meeting was possibly a pre-marketing ploy for an upcoming book.

OMF ... originally posted in United Nations Secret UFO Meeting and now moved to Hugh´s deleted postings

gringo writes:

Garuda, NO ONE here, on this forum, has ever lived 5 months at less than 5 meters from Michael Salla's door, like Julien did. So, NO ONE here knows Michael Salla (his real character) and his Prime Minister / wife, Angelika Whitecliff, like Julien do. Michael Salla wanted that Julien publishes (through his coming publishing company) Michael's future exopolitical books AFTER (!!!) he "dissociated" himself from the May 25th Tsunami Prediction!
packetStorm

Postby suspicioso » Fri May 09, 2008 12:49 am

All the emails quoted by the Pickerings as from Source "A" use the ending "Onward" and mix in CAPS as in this sample:

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, all is not well in LA, LA land. I was led to believe in a false sense of security.

There is MUCH INFIGHTING amongst the P.T.B.s {Powers That Be}

My end run {getting independent medical testing} really set them off or should I say "P****d Them Off."

I'm going to be moved around to different commands for a while until this blows over. The only thing I do know is that the small group of people that ET has expressed an interest in and chose to function as ambassadors are not to be harmed, but what the ETs don't know is just what the definition of "Harmed" is in this current climate.

Onward

Does this email style match any "usual suspects" you are aware of?

I found some similarities in style to text in some SERPO documents, but can't find any samples of email correspondence that are a good match. I suspect this person has been active for some time rather than emerging now - they have absorbed too much UFO 'lore' to be a complete newcomer. This suggests they may already be known to people here, and have a reason for hiding behind the curtain.

Thanks!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 09, 2008 2:46 pm

suspicioso wrote:
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, all is not well in LA, LA land. I was led to believe in a false sense of security.

The writer has a heavy use of passive voice such as "was led to believe", or "I'm going to be moved". That's important, but not a deciding factor because it's to easy to fake if you want to appear to write like someone else.

There is MUCH INFIGHTING amongst the P.T.B.s {Powers That Be}

The use of occassional caps is definitely a good clue, as well as the overuse of parenthesis. I've never seen brackets - { - used in this way...although that might be a stylistic "tweak" the writer uses to try to cover-up his normal style. Regardless - writers, even when faking, tend to have a voice that you can recognize if you look for the writing clues that come from the author's habits.

My end run {getting independent medical testing} really set them off or should I say "P****d Them Off."

The phrase "end run" is unique.

I'm going to be moved around to different commands for a while until this blows over. The only thing I do know is that the small group of people that ET has expressed an interest in and chose to function as ambassadors are not to be harmed, but what the ETs don't know is just what the definition of "Harmed" is in this current climate.

Quoted single words are easily faked to change style - but the passive voice is very prevalent in this passage (going to be moved, has expressed an interest, etc...). Another clue is the use of "ET" in reference to the aliens as a group that can be communicated with, vs. aliens, ebens, etc...

Does this email style match any "usual suspects" you are aware of?

Some parts yes, but overall I don't see a really tight match with anyone we've been following... Wish I could be of more help...

Could you outline some of the similarities in style with the Serpo documents, and then maybe I can search for samples of email correspondence that match those similarities as well.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Fri May 09, 2008 10:07 pm

ryguy wrote:Could you outline some of the similarities in style with the Serpo documents, and then maybe I can search for samples of email correspondence that match those similarities as well.

The technique of using OCCASIONAL CAPITALS for emphasis especially when it comes to AREAS OF NATIONAL SECURITY IMPORTANCE is something that makes some of the Serpo notes particularly unreadable. This tendency to "shout" to draw attention to key phrases is not an uncommon practice by pundits in this field, but its not something I've seen much of when interacting with military personnel; they tend to reserve caps for things like acronyms and project designations and write in a fairly standard fashion otherwise.

(Btw, on the OMF thread the Pickerings have outlined their history of working with Source A and the means of identification, which may be of interest: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... =114#95331)

Two other key points in this additional sample:

... NO GRASP of working within the Security Industry and the risks involved.

Let's get back to the main points of "Social Unrest" when no one has a job and the Rent still needs to get paid.

Note the tendency also to use Occasional Capitalization for some Nouns. Very retro :)

The "Onward" signature may simply be an affectation for the purpose of a role, or be a consistent habit. Its certainly distinctive in this context.

Thanks for the analysis, those are good pointers. I'm so used to academic writing that I must be blind to passive voice now! :(
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri May 09, 2008 10:35 pm

Hold on a sec, is someone trying to frame Torbjon here...? :shock:

*laughs*

From what little I've read in here, it appears to me that the writing style is painfully forced. It's almost as if the writer is trying to point the finger in a certain direction, although in this case it could be in several different directions. We've definitely seen that before!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Sat May 10, 2008 6:36 pm

Actually now I look back over my notes, it actually is very similar to the writing style of Victor Martinez. Sadly this is not a unique style in this field :roll:
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue May 13, 2008 2:17 pm

I've always thought the Serpo,Seinu and UN stories are the same game players. There may be a few new players in each mix,but I have a feeling most are of the same group and delivery.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue May 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi Scarz, the Serpo and Seinu stories are definitely the same players. I can't comment on the UN story because I haven't really been following it, other than I'd heard it had already been shown to be a hoax. Could someone please post a brief (if possible!) summary?

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Tue May 13, 2008 8:46 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Hi Scarz, the Serpo and Seinu stories are definitely the same players. I can't comment on the UN story because I haven't really been following it, other than I'd heard it had already been shown to be a hoax. Could someone please post a brief (if possible!) summary?

Cheers,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I made a timeline of events, here:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... ge=1#87839

There are two sets of claims:

1. "Source A" as reported by Clay and Shawn Pickering, Robert Morningstar, Robert VanDerClock and Michael Salla: alleges meeting on 12/02/2008 at UN to discuss imminent contact scenario. No names given.

2. Gilles Lorant alleges semi-private meeting 13-14/02/2008 at UN to discuss range of topics, a small part of which concerned urging governments to disclose information on UFOs if sighting continue. Names of participants are given.

It has not yet been demonstrated to be a hoax (or I probably wouldn't be bothering to ask these questions). The most significant rebuttal so far has been that of claim 2 by Jacques Vallee; however, his rebuttal is not based on the facts of the case so much as gut feeling. The credentials of Lorant were discredited very early on (though not the story itself) and he has essentially vanished from the scene. "A" on the other hand continues to make statements channeled via C&S P regarding the first set of claims.

One can negatively state that there is no credible verification of the assertions made by those telling the story; however neither has it been established where deception may be occurring and for what end.

The Lorant case I find especially interesting, as his actions rapidly resulted in him losing his job and reputation for no obvious benefit to himself. Also, he provided sufficient information to verify or deny the story given enough investigation. "A", by contrast, carefully avoids disclosing anything that might potentially verify or deny his allegations.

S
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue May 13, 2008 11:59 pm

Thanks suspicioso, I'll try and have a look at the story when I have a bit more time. From your post above, the "to what end" deception might be occuring is relatively easy to answer/guess at; raising the profile of exopolitics - or more accurately, keeping it in the UFOlogy spotlight.
If these were UN meetings, why the need for secrecy in the first place? Not sure I understand the significance of this story to be perfectly honest. It's nice being in the dark sometimes ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Wed May 14, 2008 6:27 am

S, thanks for posting that summary and timeline. I meant to post something about the following “news” the other day but ended up (as is far too often the case in this field) going off on a completely different tangent instead…

A UFO Digest Exclusive
(Translated by Robert D. Morningstar)
Posted: 19:58 May 10, 2008
Open Letter from Rear Admiral Gilles Pinon to Nicolas Sarkozy President of the French Republic

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0508/pinon.html

My first impression was Pinon (apparently an established “true believer” who retired long ago?) may be the “real life” version of C&S P’s “Source A” (B?) who reportedly wears a tracking device around his neck, has two “Area 51” badges, and likes to go to bars in mess dress and talk about secret alien stuff… but then that doesn’t sound like the same “Source A” others claimed to be in bed with.

Could your previous suggestion that M* appeared to have been “silenced” perhaps be related to the above “exclusive” which was the only “meat” on this bone from the very beginning and they knew it?

At any rate, seems to me “Source A” instead of being a “moving target” as he himself suggested, is actually a “moving crosshair” targeting various Exopoltical and French UFOlogy figures via OM and not surprisingly bagging quite a few. ;)

It never ceases to amaze me how willing some folks are to jump on the bandwagon with seemingly no concern of ending up naked at the end of the parade.

Seems we may be on the same page…

suspicioso wrote:Is this former reserve R-Adm and Ufologist by any chance one (or even all) of the many secondary sources referenced to date?

I asked earlier (before things got rather interesting):

There have been several second-hand reports coming through (thanks for Onlookerdelay locating many of these) - Creswell's "Navy Commander", Greer's FMOD connection, Ed K's allusion to another potential source, and Dr. Salla's Source B at the FMOD. Now as these sources are all anonymous there is a reasonable likelihood that these are the same sources being re-represented rather than separate sources.

Is it possible for you to put your heads together and just check whether you are in fact all talking to or about the same person?

I guess nobody can say you didn’t warn them and this just goes to show you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink... that is unless it's kool-aid and you’re telling them what they want to hear. ;)

Also, was one of your posts deleted?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Wed May 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Access Denied wrote:My first impression was Pinon (apparently an established “true believer” who retired long ago?) may be the “real life” version of C&S P’s “Source A” (B?) who reportedly wears a tracking device around his neck, has two “Area 51” badges, and likes to go to bars in mess dress and talk about secret alien stuff… but then that doesn’t sound like the same “Source A” others claimed to be in bed with.

I definitely reckon he's a good bet for pretty much all the other sources (B etc). Nice characterisation of "A", by the way :wink:

Could your previous suggestion that M* appeared to have been “silenced” perhaps be related to the above “exclusive” which was the only “meat” on this bone from the very beginning and they knew it?

Its an interesting possibility; I had M*'s 'retirement' based on his tendency to let slip contradictory information and pass on his own inferences as part of the story.

I guess nobody can say you didn’t warn them and this just goes to show you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink... that is unless it's kool-aid and you’re telling them what they want to hear. ;)

Heh, why do you think I'm here? :roll:

Also, was one of your posts deleted?

Not AFAIK, they just sometimes get buried amongst the more speculative discussions and I end up having to repeat myself to get the attention of the 'players' my questions are aimed at.
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

suspicioso - I wish I hadn't been so busy lately to have missed what you wrote:

There have been several second-hand reports coming through (thanks for Onlookerdelay locating many of these) - Creswell's "Navy Commander", Greer's FMOD connection, Ed K's allusion to another potential source, and Dr. Salla's Source B at the FMOD. Now as these sources are all anonymous there is a reasonable likelihood that these are the same sources being re-represented rather than separate sources.

Is it possible for you to put your heads together and just check whether you are in fact all talking to or about the same person?

The problem here is that you're preaching to the choir. We (RU3) have gone quite a distance down the road of determining that a huge multitude of anonymous "sources" throughout the years that have contributed to the ongoing Alien/UFO/Majestic/etc... stories have come from the same source(s). There are 3 to 6 solid top sources that we know of (none of whom are government employees, but some are ex-government employees or they are nutjob scientists working in areas of "fringe" science) - also two to five additional sources or collaborators that we're still trying to ascertain whether or not they are complicit or "in bed" with the top three. Additionally, there are a plethora of "believer" followers who communicate with these anonymous sources - the top three manipulate the psychological deficiencies of these people and are able to make them do their bidding and distribute these stories. Greer, Ed K, Dr. Salla, as you listed above certainly fit the bill. They walk the same footsteps as Bennewitz, Moore, Shandera, and the many, many believers who've followed them throughout the years.

You ask the question whether we are talking about the same person(s) in all of these anonymous sources - that's pretty much a 99% certainty. The real work now, which we're working as diligently as we can on doing (it's not easy), is gathering enough veridical evidence to fully expose the group that has been creating these "anonymous" sources throughout all of these years.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo