Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Serpo Scammers Keep Trying

Postby suspicioso » Thu May 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Thanks, Ry; perhaps there may be information in the UN case that assists in identification of the group you're after. Its certainly the most active contemporary "post-SERPO" operation.

(Though the quote you used is from a post I made on OMF, specifically aimed at Salla, Pickerings et. al., its not aimed at folks at RU!)

I came to the "reused sources" conclusion from a relatively "ignorant" standpoint as a newcomer to the field, largely based on the information presented in this case with a very light surface reading of SERPO - you can take that as independent validation if you so wish :)
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 16, 2008 4:49 pm

suspicioso wrote:I came to the "reused sources" conclusion from a relatively "ignorant" standpoint as a newcomer to the field, largely based on the information presented in this case with a very light surface reading of SERPO - you can take that as independent validation if you so wish :)

I take it as evidence that you're an extremely intelligent newcomer. :)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

TC Group rings in again....

Postby ScaRZ » Wed May 28, 2008 9:51 pm

I see the TC Group has now decided it's time to play off the UN story.
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... 341&page=2

We wanted to respond to the UN Meeting(s) and clear up a few discrepancies. Yes, it took place but not as it has been reported. The two meetings were mundane at best and Lorant was sacrificed for the greater good. One intriguing discussion was the issue of population control (see above), which reared its ugly head. Why do they want you to believe that secret meetings took place in a "bug" infested building and it could be kept quiet? This would have been leaked as soon as the first person stepped out into the hallway. Like a magician, look at this hand while the other hides the cards. Think for yourselves.

The meetings were only a prelude compared to the white stork's special delivery of a bombshell. This third meeting took place a few days later and away from the UN building. It involved roughly twenty-five+ people including select ambassadors/representatives, one military contact, two astrophysicists, one special guest, and three individuals from the religion sector. (Scientists already released Information, so if you can figure out why they have observatories, then you are a third of the way there.) ****Overseas knows the scope of the situation, but not the complete picture, pieces are missing. They have never heard of the "Controllers" or "Conformers," only "Deceivers" as they have encountered them. (see below) Others are here to help.

We can't go into detail of everything that was presented, but they are preparing you for the major announcement with or without the US cooperation. The e-races are considered our brothers due to a genetic link and are helping us complete the second ark just in case. The major governments of the world have delayed this to a point where the e-races have given them an ultimatum, as time is short. An asset in Russia has told of the push to get the Yamantau Complex finished in the next two years and that supplies have been delivered as well as a pipeline from the Caspian Sea to the complex has been built. It is connected to a desalinization system. The abc groups know exactly what is happening there, as they are preparing themselves. The coordinates we gave you in the past are for an entry/exit point (many others). We can't go into detail at this time, but John hit the nail dead center on this one, with the addition that more than just subs use it.

Just a side note to Ed****** There is not a "physical" war taking place above our planet. The wars are being played out here on Earth with the followers of both groups. The US is split within these two groups, but the light is starting to break through this fog.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: TC Group rings in again....

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Obviously, this "report" from TC is what must have driven Gary to raise his threat level to SEVERE!!! :roll:

I am consistently amazed (and entertained) to think that there are this many people with so little to keep them occupied (and who are obviously not getting laid enough) that they resort to these stories of intrigue.

Fer chrissakes people...GET A LIFE!
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: TC Group rings in again....

Postby ryguy » Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I am consistently amazed (and entertained) to think that there are this many people with so little to keep them occupied (and who are obviously not getting laid enough) that they resort to these stories of intrigue.

I refer you to the comments you, Steve, Shawnna and others have made regarding "religion".

Then re-read what the "TC Group" has written. You're right Ray, sometimes people devote their time to nonsense like this due to boredom (or lack of getting laid...)

Other people devote their time to such nonsense due to strong religious-like convictions. They just don't admit it - but it's essentially another religion.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Thu May 29, 2008 4:47 am

LOL Ray…

Thanks for posting that ScaRZ.

[hope you don’t mind I moved your post here]

What a resounding thud the attempt by OMF admin to jump on the bandwagon made eh?

Which reminds me, I’ve been meaning to ask suspicioso what his thoughts were on the latest attempt to reframe the alleged UN meeting as a way for the USN to “regain command and control” of the ET “situation” from the USAF by using the Exopoiltical/UFOlogy community as a means of “leaking” compartmentalized information to other compartments so they presumably will be encouraged to come forward after learning the “missing pieces” of the puzzle… or something like that? Oh, and while we’re at it, let’s all move past verification of the meeting… it really isn’t necessary you know?

What part of an “anonymous insider” that has only been “vetted” to a handful of “UFOlogists” with a vested interest being an oxymoron do folks still not get after 20 years of the MJ-12 myth?

What really cracks me up is the folks using the “timing” of the MOD releases and the statement by the Vatican’s astronomer as “validation” that the “acclimation” process has begun… the MOD’s impending releases were announced last year I believe and the Vatican stuff is old news…

The Vatican and Little Green Men

http://www.blog.newsweek.com/blogs/labn ... n-men.aspx

Here's the curious thing about the head of the Vatican’s astronomical observatory saying there’s a strong likelihood that extraterrestrial beings exist and that they are part of God’s plan: not the “what,” but the “when,” as in “why now?”

[snip]

For all the attention they got, however, Funes’ comments do not exactly break new ground, as my colleague Edward Pentin, who covers the Vatican for Newsweek, points out. In 2005 Vatican astronomer Guy Consolmagno wrote a 50-page booklet, Intelligent Life in the Universe, published by the Catholic Truth Society, in which he makes the standard astronomical points—lots of galaxies, lots of stars, some with planets, some of which may have conditions conducive to life.

[snip]

So if the Catholic Church has accepted the possibility of aliens for a while now, why the high-profile interview in the Vatican newspaper? Applying the techniques of Kremlinology to St. Peter’s, Edward Pentin’s sources tell him it might be part of a push to demonstrate the Vatican’s embrace of science (in 1992 it apologized for that whole unfortunate Galileo mess, after all). Toward the end of the interview, Fr. Funes called science and religion “two allies which elevate the human spirit. There can be tensions or conflicts, but we mustn’t be afraid. The Church mustn’t fear science and its discoveries.

Wait what’s that I hear in the distance? The screams of Dan Smith and Co. crying foul over the Vatican officially embracing “scientific materialism” lol?

[if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em!]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Thanks for posting that ScaRZ.

[hope you don’t mind I moved your post here]

Don't mind at all AD.
I really wasn't sure where to post it. I looked for the Seinu Threads but couldn't find them.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby suspicioso » Sat May 31, 2008 7:43 pm

Access Denied wrote:Which reminds me, I’ve been meaning to ask suspicioso what his thoughts were on the latest attempt to reframe the alleged UN meeting as a way for the USN to “regain command and control” of the ET “situation” from the USAF by using the Exopoiltical/UFOlogy community as a means of “leaking” compartmentalized information to other compartments so they presumably will be encouraged to come forward after learning the “missing pieces” of the puzzle… or something like that?

Well, when the basic story makes so very little sense, the only way to fit it into any kind of frame is to keep twisting it until it either fits, or is just too complicated to care about. I actually liked the Lorant story, it at least seemed consistent, named some names, and didn't stretch credulity too far. The "Source A" stuff just sounds like the usual SERPO/ET mythos rehashed and remixed, without a single investigation-worthy assertion to its credit.

Whats really amazing is how there are these two stories that are linked both in timeframe and location and yet make absolutely no reference to each other (a bit like the "two doors" logic puzzle). And Greer then amalgamates the two and believes them both :roll:

Oh, and while we’re at it, let’s all move past verification of the meeting… it really isn’t necessary you know?

What part of an “anonymous insider” that has only been “vetted” to a handful of “UFOlogists” with a vested interest being an oxymoron do folks still not get after 20 years of the MJ-12 myth?

Tell me about it. Some people want to believe, some prefer a good story... I probably made a mistake trying to take some of this stuff seriously as it had some investigation-worthy aspects. Amazing how quickly anything vaguely verifiable vanished in a cloud of J-Rods, Grays, Secret Documents, inter-agency conspiracies, and CAPITAL LETTERS.
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 am

Dan Smith posted the following on OM about Ryan's blog...

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... =32#152234

dan wrote:After almost a year of dire warnings, Ryan Dube of RU has started to publish, in blog form, his explanation for the provenance and continuance of the Core Story.

http://topsecretwriter.blogspot.com/

To make a long story short: blame it on the Scientologists.

This conclusion had already been put forward by CK25, many years ago. And he has, by no means, been the only one to make this connection.

I would be the first to admit that this explanation is not implausible. The question before us is whether it stands to scrutiny.

Other things being equal, a conspiratorial fraud is the simplest explanation for the origin and dissemination of the Core Story.

And let’s set aside the actual identity of the conspiratorial group. The identity of the larger group is largely immaterial to this analysis.

The ufological network is notorious as a channel for international spying. It is not a state secret that CK’s involvement with the Aviary has had a counterintelligence aspect, from the start.

And this in response to Mur's comment...

dan wrote:Mur,

Mur wrote:Doesn't stand to reason, that CK25 is source shaping Dube's conclusions?

You pose that as a question.

Let there be no doubt, mon ami!

If this were an actual espionage or subversive conspiracy, should we really suppose that CK would be airing this dirty linen in public?

Would it not be far more likely that the subversive conspiracy would have been neutralized without fanfare?

And here is the larger paradox: the primary Whistle Blower is, at the very same time, the primary perpetrator of this selfsame conspiracy. Are we to believe that he is blowing the whistle on himself?!

And this in response to RD's comment...

dan wrote:Jake,

Jake Reason wrote:
dan wrote:And here is the larger paradox: the primary Whistle Blower is, at the very same time, the primary perpetrator of this selfsame conspiracy. Are we to believe that he is blowing the whistle on himself

I would agree.

Allow me to believe that neither Dube nor the Pickerings fell off the turnip truck yesterday.

I know that Ryan is in regular communication with CK.

It is very difficult to believe that CK is unaware of Source A.

The Pickerings absolutely refuse to discuss the most obvious problems with their source……

1.) He is still a rogue actor?

2.) His story about the SOM is not credible.

3.) The Shock&Awe/2017 scenario is (not) credible.

Either the Pickerings and Dube are extremely naïve, or they have signed on to a global security effort.

Jake refuses to countenance the obvious scenario in which good people agree to promote stories that enhance the public welfare, even though these stories (as they probably suspect) are not totally accurate. Is that too much to contemplate?

Please, people, can we not agree that we are peeling an onion? There are many layers. Let’s not get too hung-up on any one layer.

A rendezvous may occur on Saturday. I’ll work on a list of questions. Suggestions are welcome.

I would argue that the Pickerings [and OM in general] appear extremely naïve but I would add it would seem Dan has been demonstrating quite the opposite of late. ;)

[edit to add]

Ryan has corrected Dan...

Thanks Dan. Feel free to post my following response in your thread, if you wish.

You've completely misunderstood my last few posts (have you even read the entire articles?)

The focus is not at all on Scientology - the focus (at least in small part) is on a particular scientist who, through his interactions with one of the greatest scam artists of all time (Hubbard), learned one of the most significant lessons of his life.

The lesson is this: Believers Are Very Gullible - and they also have deep pockets. It has nothing at all to do with Scientology as a religion, but it does have everything to do with the art of running an intricate and convincing scam.

Anyway - thanks for your comments. I do appreciate your views on these posts and look forward to your opinion moving forward. They should only get more interesting from this point on, as we dig deeper and deeper into the files...

Best Regards,
-Ryan
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 am

Hey - thanks for posting AD...I was up late writing articles and got that email from Dan...figured I'd fire off that correction to Dan before the lemmings go and walk off another cliff...lol.

From what I hear there's some rumblings about asking questions - not sure I've got time for that. Although I saw one of JR's that was cute...something about my "past legacy" in the context of "Disclosure" and humanity...lol.

The simple fact that he believes one person can have a legacy upon humanity resulting from the inane and childish forum/ufology dramas - the likes of which have been going on for decades throughout ufology (just look at the crap Maccabee and his UFO group went through with the CIA).....the question itself betrays the fact that he has no idea the scope, the players, the subject matter, or even what "disclosure" itself means. The poor guy is still hung up on high-school drama and infighting...it's unbelievable. Grow up ffs...

I'm off to finish a third page update, a 60 page industry niche analysis (god help me....!!!)...and then hopefully get back to writing an RU article, and another update for the blogs!

Good thing writing is fun. :)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 am

I find it amazing that so few people have thus far failed to connect the dots... :shock:

I will put a post up on the main site today that will spell out in no uncertain times exactly what the "core story" is all about. I've been away from this stuff for awhile but have decided to get back on the ball. Ryan and I both agree that we have waited long enough!

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 am

Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 pm

New Blog Update:

Bill Moore's Disinfo - A Vehicle for Injected Social Memes

Part 2 should be published by the weekend.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby oboe » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

ryguy wrote:By the way, it WAS a Viral Marketing scheme for the book, but not knowingly by Collins. The scheme was for the disinfo fed to him by "multiple" sources to be printed in his book and to be virally marketed by the Serpo story. We got the viral marketing aspect of it right - but were premature as to the creators of the scheme. Bob and Marilyn were only the front - after publishing that report, we broke through the front folks and discovered who was actually running the Viral Marketing scheme. Bob and Marilyn are not at fault - the folks who are manipulating them are.

By the way, similar schemes can be found if you research Greer's "free energy" campaign - with elements of stories fed to him that are identical to the elements fed to Collins. The source of those story elements are the same in all cases.
-Ry

So, who is the source? That's not fair, dangling "I know who the source is" carrot then just leaving it hanging in mid air.
oboe
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm

oboe wrote:So, who is the source? That's not fair, dangling "I know who the source is" carrot then just leaving it hanging in mid air.

I should have written, we have several clear suspects, and a mountain of circumstantial and anecdotal evidence that ties them to not only the Serpo hoax but a number of other Ufology scams.

Announcing the names of those suspects would cause a landslide of lawsuit threats and charges of "libel," so as soon as we can accumulate enough evidence that would stand up in court as far as what's "true," we'll immediately publish those findings. Unfortunately, unlike the Theilmann case, this decades-long activity has no smoking gun - just a lot of bullet holes, damning and suggestive evidence and about 3 years worth of denials and attempted confabulation by those suspects.

It's enough to make an investigator want to jump off of the nearest skyscraper.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo