X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby ryguy » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:30 pm

A weird connection between exopolitics and Serpo?

Today - at the X-Conference down in/near Washington DC, several speakers are giving talks regarding various current issues related to UFOlogy. One new face is even Ms. Joiner, the reporter who claimed she was victimized by her employer for reporting excessively on the Aerial sightings in Texas this year. She has apparently become a darling of the Exo-crowd.

However - within the talks, there is also several "older" tales being told by the old-guard folks, so proud of their "aviary" status, that the x-conference promoters even put the word "Aviary" next to their name.

Now - I was very surprised to learn that one particular talk coincided with some of the core Serpo elements we were investigating earlier this year. There is one particular speaker who will be telling an old tale...with roots that coincide with the same core roots of elements that were embedded into the Serpo nonsense.

Those roots provide insight as to some members of the core scammers who created the story. I invite you to preview the speakers and the talk subjects...it's an intriguing mix of characters and topics.

x-Conference 2008

I almost attended, as there were a couple of people that I wanted to meet face to face...but alas - work called. Maybe next year...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension


Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Access Denied » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Yeah I looked at that when you mentioned you were thinking about going. Not surprising that the Aviary is aligning themselves with the exopolitical crowd now… the “Secret UN Meeting” of course being the first bone they tossed their way. Having apparently worn out their welcome with the “traditional” UFOlogy crowd by burning them one too many times, I don't think they could have picked a more gullible crowd to hawk their (vapor)wares... well, with the possible exception of the Raliens.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby ryguy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:40 am

Oooh...I'm not sure if you just put a code word in that last sentence - but you guess which talk I was referring to... I wonder if that was intentional. lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Access Denied » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:18 am

LOL it wasn’t that intentional, just a little play on words. :)

BTW Greg Bishop and George Hansen have some interesting commentary if you haven’t seen it…

UFOMystic » UFO Spies And The Game
http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-down-t ... onference/

The Paranormal Trickster Blog: X-Conference 2008: Scott Jones & John Alexander, speakers
http://paranormaltrickster.blogspot.com ... -john.html
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Shawnna » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Access Denied wrote:LOL it wasn’t that intentional, just a little play on words. :)

BTW Greg Bishop and George Hansen have some interesting commentary if you haven’t seen it…

UFOMystic » UFO Spies And The Game
http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-down-t ... onference/



I've posted a comment to Greg's entry above as I do believe he's on the right track. That is.... these guys believe that something non-human is interacting with us. The question I've had all along is - why?

From my perspective, understanding that is they key.

8)

:bncgball:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Access Denied » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:19 am

Shawnna wrote:From my perspective, understanding that is they key.

I'll second Greg's response, please elaborate.

IIRC in the past you’ve mentioned something about the (Council of) “The Nine” and the book Stargate Conspiracy and the connection to Uri Geller, the CIA and Sidney Gottlieb of MK-ULTRA fame. Have you been able to definitely connect any of the Aviary to this?

I am of the opinion that they don't believe it and are exploiting that belief for personal gain. There’s certainly plenty of evidence to support the personal gain part (see Steve and Ryan’s upcoming exposé) but this web page I stumbled on may offer an alternative hypothesis to the belief part…

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_nine_fortean.htm

The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

Could the Aviary be unwitting victims of MK-ULTRA? Did somebody (Russians, ex-Nazis?) hypnotize them or something?

The web page above (a site heavy on the paranoia) links to an article in the Fortean Times but the link is dead (it’s a redirect, don’t click it!) and a cursory search failed to turn up the cited article.

I guess the answer to the belief question depends on how deep you’re willing go down this rabbit hole… I’ll take the blue pill on this one. Either way the belief clearly isn’t grounded in Reality. :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby ryguy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:13 am

Access Denied wrote:Could the Aviary be unwitting victims of MK-ULTRA? Did somebody (Russians, ex-Nazis?) hypnotize them or something?


You know...considering the apparent severe paranoia and suspected mental...issues....of a few of them, I've started to wonder that myself. Except not the hypothesis that they were hypnotized, but that drug-use had an adverse effect.

During a phone call a couple of months ago, "someone" (you can probably guess who it was, AD), suggested that one of the causes of these strange paranoid schitzophrenic-type episodes where comments made today are not only illogical, but don't match what was said months ago on the same topic - might be related to the fact that drug use with substances such as LSD, can sometimes have the must substantial impact on the victims brain many years after drug use is terminated.

In other words - we certainly know without a doubt that at least LSD was used substantially during the MKULTRA travesty. It's conceivable that some of those folks who took it (either as part of MKULTRA - or simply as part of the 1970's drug-part-scene), simply started to suffer from the effects of that drug use starting in the early/mid 1980's?

Just a thought...since we're tossing around some ideas as to what could cause such a belief-system that would drive people to act in certain ways...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Access Denied » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:24 am

Well, I’m convinced the whole New Age movement is the result of too many people taking way too many hallucinogens, and taking the “experience” way too seriously so you might be on to something there… maybe the folks who worked at the CIA had access to the “good stuff”? :)

On a somewhat more serious note, if you look into the history of LSD, psychiatrists began experimenting with it the late 40s and the government began experimenting with it in the 50s which is also when the first “cotactee” movement began… coincidence?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
User avatar
Access Denied
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:32 am
Location: [redacted]

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Shawnna » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Access Denied wrote:
Shawnna wrote:From my perspective, understanding that is they key.

I'll second Greg's response, please elaborate.


I have been able to link (to my personal satisfaction but not likely yours AD) that there is a common thread of belief that connects The NINE, Uri, SRI and the good Dr. Green.

Access Denied wrote:I am of the opinion that they don't believe it and are exploiting that belief for personal gain. There’s certainly plenty of evidence to support the personal gain part (see Steve and Ryan’s upcoming exposé) but


I respect your opinion but I definitely disagree.

Access Denied wrote:this web page I stumbled on may offer an alternative hypothesis to the belief part… www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth ... ortean.htm

The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

Could the Aviary be unwitting victims of MK-ULTRA? Did somebody (Russians, ex-Nazis?) hypnotize them or something?

The web page above (a site heavy on the paranoia) links to an article in the Fortean Times but the link is dead (it’s a redirect, don’t click it!) and a cursory search failed to turn up the cited article.


That article was part of what informed this post report I wrote way back when. Glad to see you stumbled on it! (I think that report is here at RU somewhere too - unless it was victim to my infamous delete button hysterics).

:oops:

I have the above mentioned article archived on my desktop and will be happy to upload it for reference later this week. (am really busy with work and a painful tooth ache I have to tend to)

Access Denied wrote:I guess the answer to the belief question depends on how deep you’re willing go down this rabbit hole… I’ll take the blue pill on this one. Either way the belief clearly isn’t grounded in Reality. :)


I respect everyone's beliefs. And I hope I don't judge anyone's beliefs either.

Where I take exception is when individuals manipulate information in an effort to foist those beliefs on the gullible by using our recently developed ability to communicate rapidly to promulgate fear and meme making.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Shawnna » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Access Denied wrote:Well, I’m convinced the whole New Age movement is the result of too many people taking way too many hallucinogens, and taking the “experience” way too seriously

{snip}



I disagree. I think the "New Age" movement is an effort to break away from the dominance of the patriarchal fear-based Roman Catholic and Protestant Christian beliefs that have dominated society for far too long.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby uberarcanist » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Shawnna, just my .02

1. No culture that we know of has ever been Matriarchal

2. Fear is very helpful, so I don't have any problem being a part of a fear-based religion.
867-5309
User avatar
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:03 pm

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby Shawnna » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 pm

uberarcanist wrote:Shawnna, just my .02

1. No culture that we know of has ever been Matriarchal


Here's a link that may be worth exploring as it's clear (at least to me) that they do exist.


uberarcanist wrote:2. Fear is very helpful, so I don't have any problem being a part of a fear-based religion.


Kudos to you, uber! I support any choice anyone makes that supports their own spiritual growth!

:bgthbup:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby ryguy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:24 pm

uberarcanist wrote:Shawnna, just my .02

1. No culture that we know of has ever been Matriarchal


I hate to disagree...because I disagree pretty strongly with Shawnna's take on the New Age (which she knows...we've had a lot of "talks" about this stuff..lol)

But as to Matriarchal cultures - the native americans were/are quite matriarchal. Clans are headed by the Clan mothers - and the Chiefs who western culture consideres the Indian "leaders" were actually only leaders because they were elected by all of the Clan mothers. And when men and women marry - the man leaves his mother's clan to live with the clan of his wife's mother.

Fascinating stuff...it's actually neither matriarchal or patriarchal but a perfect example of a culture with perfect balance between men and women. Something I don't think western culture will ever fathom because we're too focused on our own independence and self-worth.

2. Fear is very helpful, so I don't have any problem being a part of a fear-based religion.


I agree...although the word fear doesn't describe it right...it's more like "awe". To appreciate how little we are individually to the entire "whole" power is definitely awesome.

Other than that...I've always believed the "New Age" is a religion based on darkness that immitates "light" in order to mislead those of the light. But since this is the X-conference thread in the Project Serpo forum, I suppose we shouldn't go too far down the "religion" road in here.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby uberarcanist » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Ryan, I'm not so sure about your beliefs about matriarchal cultures...because most Native Americans had strong warrior traditions. Have you got links?
867-5309
User avatar
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:03 pm

Re: X-Conference Link to Serpo?

Postby caleban » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:19 am

Have you got links?


Although you did ask ryguy, not me, I am currently researching for
something I am doing regarding the Anasazi. I think the reference
below will point you in the right direction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilocality
User avatar
caleban
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:33 am
Location: NM

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron