Serpo release #28

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Serpo release #28

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Have any of you guys read it?
http://serpo.openmindsforum.com/

Whoever wrote this release #28 is doing their very best to pull the Catholic faith in the fold. I guess you could say they have to start somewhere in the religious minefield that awaits.

The writer also is doing his/her best to extent the umbrella over the Buddhist and New Age Religions. Sounds like another attempt to begin throwing religions in a huge kettle and begin the [Mixing] process. The Muslim,Jewish and Evangelical faiths need a little more tendering before they attempt the beginning mixing phase.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Serpo release #28

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:12 pm

Thanks for posting Scarz, I've not read it yet but I will do so presently. The Catholic theme is nothing more than a carry-on from the Seinu releases. They might deny it, but it's the same people involved so that's hardly surprising.

I'm having a lot of fun collating all of the old Serpo information at the moment, It's amazing what you can find with the benefit of hindsight. There will be an update posted soon, which will be both candid and revealing in equal measure. I thought it would have been finished by now, but I have been amazed at the pieces which fell into place after another read of some old chats...

Here's an interesting snippet of one of those chats, a taster if you will. The writer is Bill Ryan and the topic is Fake Anonymous:

Bill says: (5:20:42 am)
I'm sure... there's tons of stuff they don’t know. Hal bust a gut preventing Victor from shooting me on 27 Feb - he just about stayed up all night, pointing out inconsistencies in Victor's new source, showing Victor logical reasons why he couldn’t be the real deal - it worked for a while, but then Victor went back to where he was - he HAS to believe his new ANON is real

I wonder if you catch the most revealing part without any help ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 am

Someone needs to tell the brainiacs that they messed up the year. It's 2008, not 2007.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:55 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I wonder if you catch the most revealing part without any help ;)

My guess would be focused on this:

Bill says: (5:20:42 am)
...showing Victor logical reasons why he couldn’t be the real deal

Any attempt to try and use logic with Victor is patently stupid. I've read his attempts at logic. The word "chasms" comes to mind! :roll: Beyond that, it is quite revealing that Hal would be so willing to push ANY part of the Schlerpo story as a "real deal". He must be protecting someone who he knows is the REAL real deal! :evil:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:20 am

:wkydwn:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:10 pm

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:He must be protecting someone who he knows is the REAL real deal! :evil:
Ray

Using his knowledge of ancient martial arts, Ray flies through the air, twirls, flips twice, and as he lands, with a resounding thud, hits the nail on the head with his bare hands.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Well guys here's #29a-e.
http://www.serpo.org/release29.php
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks ScaRZ that was a hoot.

OMG Jesus was an Alien!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like the “vacationing” Anonymous took some cues from recent discussions on RU?

Besides the crusty Bennewitz era reference to the “Aquarius Document” this one cracked me up…

Contrary to the public's perception regarding U.S. government secrecy and their supposed INability to keep anything secret, quite the opposite is true. I consulted with one of our DIA-6 group members who was a DOD military historian from the early '50s until his retirement.

He astutely pointed out that from August 1942 when the "Manhattan Project" to develop the atomic bomb was started under the control of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers during the Roosevelt administration, NOT a single leak occurred among the 125,000 people assigned to work on it at the project's four (4) main facilities:

Err… a DOD historian you say?

The Manhattan Project's Taskmaster
http://www.americanscientist.org/booksh ... taskmaster

Two chapters on "His Own Intelligence" (one focusing on domestic and another on foreign concerns) describe the security practices and daring procedures Groves helped develop. A main element of his approach to security was widespread compartmentalization, which consolidated his power. Of all his policies, this strict compartmentalization was most exasperating for the scientists, who believed that sharing ideas was a major and helpful matter of principle.

We now know that the dominant security leak from the labs was the work of expert Klaus Fuchs, a productive compartment all by himself. He secretly relayed mainly his own detailed results to Igor Kurchatov (head of the Soviet nuclear program) and others in Moscow. Groves anticipated that 5 to 20 years would pass between the United States' first use of the bomb and an initial Soviet nuclear test; the scientists' estimate was 5 years, and we were proved right—the actual delay was only 4 years and 3 months.

Oops!

These "DIA-6" folks are (as is UFOlogy in general) extremely naive about security in the REAL world.

As I always say… Three Can Keep a Secret if Two Are Dead 8)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 am

Strange, whilst watching a TV prog about the development of the Atomic bomb, I can clearly remember the compere saying, when Stalin was told about the US Atomic Bomb, he showed little interest as the Russians had had a spy in the Manhatten project since day 1 and knew all about it
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to Project Serpo