Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby robertfenix » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:07 pm

Careful about how you interpret those 10 pages of emails and chatter between the "co-authors" because there are lies in there as well. One of the 5 was tipped off early on that Victor was back-dooring the information between them..

So, do not take stock 100% that everything is real in those exchanges
robertfenix

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:09 pm

"Meanwhile, I think I will purchase a new bathrobe and reread this great stuff."

wait for yor welfare check. don't do anything rash.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:11 pm

robertfenix wrote:Careful about how you interpret those 10 pages of emails and chatter between the "co-authors" because there are lies in there as well. One of the 5 was tipped off early on that Victor was back-dooring the information between them..

So, do not take stock 100% that everything is real in those exchanges

Good advice! One should always take all evidence into consideration before coming to any specific conclusions that you aren't willing to change based on new information that comes forward! :lol:

As we said, this is just the first phase and much more information will be published.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shadow Watcher » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:13 pm

This will be a great time to choose a place for the award ceremony.
The Golden Sylvester has been polished and looks great.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:32 pm

Shadow Watcher wrote:This will be a great time to choose a place for the award ceremony.
The Golden Sylvester has been polished and looks great.

the Golden Sylvester has been withdrawn.

it has been abused.

there will be no further GS Awards until further notice.

Cartoonsyndicate, chairman of the GSA Award Committee.

Thank you very much.

CS
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shadow Watcher » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:34 pm

Feh! It will precede as planned, just need to know whose name goes on the plaque.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby robertfenix » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:38 pm

MY stance on Serpo is and remains since the same since day one when I first read about this cartoon. I have said many times, Kit Doty Collins, as well as Bill Hamilton were directly involved and that over the course of time Victor and Bill Ryan became involved in creating their own Anon # 2 accounts.

Sylvester is an alias, Doty is playing both sides of the hat. Victor got duped because of his ego and wanting to grand stand. Bill Ryan well he just jumped off the cliff and un-surped the original co-authors like I stated before.

And like I said they would make an attempt to out the patsy, Bill Ryan, for fabricating the Anon #2 stuff. Which of course as you are discovering "supposedly" were given to Doty to give to Bill Ryan. Which of course might be possibly true in the early stage of the Post #12 on. But IMO Ryan fabricated all of those accounts. And what you are hearing about Doty continuing to feed information to Ryan is not exactly accurate.

And again like I mentioned and questioned Bill Ryan on many months ago his relationship with Doty goes way back. But Bill professed that he had only recently met Doty on the C2C show. Which of course then Doty tried to deny he was even on the show and instead an imposter posing as Doty appeared on C2C.

They are all liars and will fabricate and lie even to each other for their own personal motives. Do not take every account or word that they present, forward or pass on to be legitimate. Even when they forward and account supposedly received from one of the other 5 do not take it for its word that what was forwarded was indeed the actual material that was sent.

Its just a big HA HA to them to see how twisted and mixed up everyone will get their stories.
robertfenix

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:39 pm

ok shadow. it's your's now. take it where it may go!!!

best,

cartoonsyndicate
former head of the GS
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:46 pm

If Sylvester isn't Doty......THEN who is he?
Who is the true author?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:47 pm

robertfenix wrote:MY stance on Serpo is and remains since the same since day one when I first read about this cartoon. I have said many times, Kit Doty Collins, as well as Bill Hamilton were directly involved and that over the course of time Victor and Bill Ryan became involved in creating their own Anon # 2 accounts.

Sylvester is an alias, Doty is playing both sides of the hat. Victor got duped because of his ego and wanting to grand stand. Bill Ryan well he just jumped off the cliff and un-surped the original co-authors like I stated before.

And like I said they would make an attempt to out the patsy, Bill Ryan, for fabricating the Anon #2 stuff. Which of course as you are discovering "supposedly" were given to Doty to give to Bill Ryan. Which of course might be possibly true in the early stage of the Post #12 on. But IMO Ryan fabricated all of those accounts. And what you are hearing about Doty continuing to feed information to Ryan is not exactly accurate.

And again like I mentioned and questioned Bill Ryan on many months ago his relationship with Doty goes way back. But Bill professed that he had only recently met Doty on the C2C show. Which of course then Doty tried to deny he was even on the show and instead an imposter posing as Doty appeared on C2C.

They are all liars and will fabricate and lie even to each other for their own personal motives. Do not take every account or word that they present, forward or pass on to be legitimate. Even when they forward and account supposedly received from one of the other 5 do not take it for its word that what was forwarded was indeed the actual material that was sent.

Its just a big HA HA to them to see how twisted and mixed up everyone will get their stories.

jeezizz. i only got thru half your schtick and i fell asleep. sorry. on the other hand- how are ya? still a serptomaniac? or no? we feel your pain.

le cartoon
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby robertfenix » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:54 pm

Cartoon, interesting..... you dont go by cartoon-nightmares sometimes do you ?
robertfenix

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:56 pm

robertfenix wrote:Cartoon, interesting..... you dont go by cartoon-nightmares sometimes do you ?

hibits
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:58 pm

ScaRZ wrote:If Sylvester isn't Doty......THEN who is he?
Who is the true author?

Keep in mind that these were only the first 20 relevant emails that we could format and get posted quickly.

More are to come, and they will be even more revealing!
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:59 pm

you know me- hibits, eapoe, boycotteverything, skeptical, cartoonsyndicate et al
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:01 pm

remember me?
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo