Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:06 pm

:P

You bet!!! You moved the OM forum up a notch with respect to membership single handidly!

:lol:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Do you think any lawsuits will come of posting these private e-mails?
Victor and the camp sure are quiet today......GOT to be up to something.
Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:40 pm

I.P.Freely

I have finally seen the light I agree some one should slit these peoples throats. They don,t deserve to live anymore. Right? right?

ip- ya think?

MOD edit to reflect that cartoonsyndicate was quoting something IPFreely stated.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:42 pm

jeeezizzz

does ip really mean that?

ip- please respond.

kim
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:44 pm

Access to these emails was not obtained in any way that violated any law so I doubt there is any basis for a legitimate law suit. :roll:

And we have gone to great lengths to PROTECT the personal and private information of those poor souls involved in this through no fault of their own!!!

Besides, I can just see it now::

Your honor, we were putting forth information related to an exchange program between inhabitants of planet Serpo and humans from the US, and how dare these people try to find out whether or not there was any truth to this information!!

I'd love to sit on THAT jury!

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby sandman » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:46 pm

Wow!
Don't say he (IP Freely) really stated that to you?

IP is more interested in seeing Hard Evidence to out the hoax then to confirm the whole
Serpo story.

IP seems like someone else. An alter ego of another OM member.

I.P.Freely

I have finally seen the light I agree some one should slit these peoples throats. They don,t deserve to live anymore. Right? right?

MOD edit to remove the incorrect quoting of cartoonsyndicate's reply to IPFreely.
Last edited by sandman on Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shawnna » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:30 pm

Hi cartoonsyndicate.

Ok, I went back and edited some quoting of the previous posts and deleted most of yours and mine related to the misquoting problem.

I can see now what happened. When you quoted IPFreely, you didn't use the QUOTE function correctly so when sandman quoted you, the quoting function automatically picked up your name in the quoted post. :roll:

Please be sure to use the quote function properly to avoid this kind of confusion in the future. I'm always happy to help if you need me to!

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:46 pm

I was just wondering, and yes I know they are from Rick D, but there are 26 emails, seamingly from people who worked on Project Crystal Knight. Is everyone considering these to be faked too :?:

Just Curious :)
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:53 pm

dragonfire wrote:I was just wondering, and yes I know they are from Rick D, but there are 26 emails, seamingly from people who worked on Project Crystal Knight. Is everyone considering these to be faked too :?:

Just Curious :)

Hey Dragonfire,
Didn't you find it odd that Doty wrote ALL of those comments in a number of emails to Victor. Wasn't the writing style... similar?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:58 pm

Well sort of, the one thing was that many of them were too short of an answer.

I guess he was getting tired :roll: :wink: Still....
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:27 am

geeze you guys I would never do such a thing maybe a little drug possesion frame up But I use to live 2 doors away from that night stalker guy richard ramerez when I was a kid. And Have buddy a few cells down from him on the row (ramon rodgers I had no idea he was a serial killer till his arrest go figure) So no I wold not murder because those people are too weird and don,t want to be one plus the jail thing too. Anyways there are better ways to hurt people then death. Its too quick just quick intense pain then over what good is that. Now if you can send someone to prison for 20yrs or ruin them financialy for life thats real pain and so easy to do with our justice system. Just say the word I know ways to make that victor talk or any of those yahoo's with out ever touching them or even breaking the law. Just need to know where to twist.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:42 am

Part 2 of the Reality Uncovered Project Serpo report has been uploaded.

This is a continuation of the release of information that has been gathered during the long investigation into the Project Serpo story by Reality Uncovered. Part 1 of the investigation was uploaded yesterday.

Today's information concentrates on what the people behind the scenes knew about the source of the Serpo material and paints a damaging picture of the lengths they are prepared to go, to stop the information reaching the public domain.

http://www.realityuncovered.com/serpo.shtml

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:46 am

If you thought Victor's reaction after reading part 1 might have been bad...

Check out how our secret cameras captured him reacting after reading part 2!

Click Here to see Victor's Hissy Fit

;)

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Xena » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:14 am

I'm just reading it now.

I'll paste this bit in here to remind you all to remind me later that I need to brush up on my maths. Network gurus with a good handle on available IPs can help me out here. The chances of them being used by four different people in the same area, in a similar timeframe are extremely remote. Qwest can allocate an IP one month to someone in New Mexico and the next in a completely different state. If just the last 3 digits changed then that would mean only 255 possibilities, but looking at the addresses below, we are talking about multiplying IPs by 255 as a digit increases by one in the next level, to be able to work out the quantity of IPs. Go up to the level after that and the possiblities become even more remote. I will return with the formula for working out IPs for each bit chunk, as I can never remember it and we are talking 100,000s if not millions here. There's even an online network range calculator somewhere.

It doesn't fit the plausible denial scenario.

To: victorgm@webtv.net
Subject: IP address check / Bomb Shell

4 Nov to 29 Nov 71.37.144.20 22 Rick Doty 7 Paul McGovern ANON 1st e-mail

1 Dec to 13 Dec 71.213.140.165 96 Rick 11 Paul McGovern 2 Terrence West

13 Dec to 15 Dec 71.213.148.190 9 Rick Doty

17 Dec to 2 Feb 71.213.156.38 160 Rick Doty 1 LANL

HOW is this possible?! Had a rival USG agency already "hijacked" your
computer and then decided to strike right AFTER POSTING #11? You may
have had your doubts about me, but believe me, I had my doubts about
YOU!
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:25 am

In case my comments conflict with something I've already said in the other thread, IP pools can also be fluid and change on the whims of the network guru. Slippery little suckers them guys :twisted:
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo