Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Almeirhria » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:15 am

ryguy wrote:If you thought Victor's reaction after reading part 1 might have been bad...

Check out how our secret cameras captured him reacting after reading part 2!

Click Here to see Victor's Hissy Fit

That kid has some serious issues, especially when he is only playing the game Unreal Tournament.
Almeirhria

Postby sandman » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:09 pm

Hey Scarz,
Why in the world would exposing a hoax be conning you? (Per JR)

JR expects more then overwhelming evidence from this board to prove its a hoax then the
story tellers to produce any evidence to show its real. Even their magic 10% true.

I noticed a few post over "there" mention "Buy the book" hahaha
That's what it is all about. The RC book.
sandman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:31 pm

sandman wrote:Hey Scarz,

JR expects more then overwhelming evidence from this board to prove its a hoax then the
story tellers to produce any evidence to show its real. Even their magic 10% true.

As more information is published - I think you'll see that 'Buying the book" is only one aspect that I believe feeds into this.

In other words, my sense is that it was easy for Kit, Hal & Doty to engage Collins given his need to market his book. :lol:

As for Victor - it's obvious what HIS need is. :roll:

And then there is Bill Ryan - well - he has some underlying philosophical beliefs that make him a good candidate for the "Team". This was explored in great detail at ATS so I won't go into again here.

But there ARE unanswered questions. We'll keep working to get answers.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:43 pm

sandman wrote:Hey Scarz,

Jake.....Thinks the Mods at RU are conning me into believing a fairy tale.
Like I posted over at OM and will post here:

Jake wrote:Scarz, it seems that you are one of the people that Zeptepi & Ry are managing to con. Careful Buddy.

Thanks for those faithful words. Why the hell would they waste their time on me.......I'm a nobody. I think you guys were the ones coned when they entered your house.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:10 pm

To all, just so you know, I'm not going to post something from one forum to another and vise versa. It's just a silly game :roll: Hell, you guys read their posts and they read yours, why repeat everything all over again:roll:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:16 pm

dragonfire wrote:To all, just so you know, I'm not going to post something from one forum to another and vise versa. It's just a silly game :roll: Hell, you guys read their posts and they read yours, why repeat everything all over again:roll:

I don't like reposting either, but some are banned and they don't know the whole story of the question. That's the ONLY reason I quoted myself from the other forum.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:19 pm

Actually we're trying very hard (we're human after all!) to avoid reading over there for the following reasons:

1. There's nothing that is being written that can add any value to our investigation.
2. Most of what is being written - especially by "jakereason" and "admin" - is speculation given their experience with Zep & Ry in the mod forum. And nothing written by either adds value to our investigation.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:24 pm

Sorry, forgot about the Permanent Banishment. But, I believe one can still view the threads, correct :?:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Shadow Watcher » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:25 pm

well I am deleting my account over there. As I doubt there will be any reason to stay a member. I have never been banned before so I guess I'll just withdraw. I doubt they even remember me there.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby dragonfire » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:27 pm

Here's something that bothers me a little, don't get wrong, but, if all of you here were in on the "Hoax", and for that matter playing both sides, why should any one of us here believe anything you are posting now :?: I'm currious because it appears the "fab four" were part of the hoax anyway, which started with Wayne, we think, and then was continued.

I really don't know anymore about any of this. If it's all a Hoax, you just KILLED your own forum, in a way :roll:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:38 pm

dragonfire wrote:Here's something that bothers me a little, don't get wrong, but, if all of you here were in on the "Hoax", and for that matter playing both sides, why should any one of us here believe anything you are posting now :?: I'm currious because it appears the "fab four" were part of the hoax anyway, which started with Wayne, we think, and then was continued.

I really don't know anymore about any of this. If it's all a Hoax, you just KILLED your own forum, in a way :roll:

Err, how do you work out that anyone here was in on the hoax? For the record, no one here was in on the hoax and I fail to see how you can draw that conclusion.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:59 pm

WOW is this thing slooow,

Sorry Zep, I should have been more specific, I didn't mean the Serpo story, I was refering to the Wayne=Casper and email string hoax, and then the supposedly continued follow-up by the three of you after wayne went away. Is this true :?:

I guess the hoax was on Victor to give up the IP addresses. You have I believe, already admitted your parts in that.

Was I miss reading :?:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:29 pm

dragonfire wrote:WOW is this thing slooow,

Yes it is a bit hit and miss at the moment. The server people have said it's because of the load on the site (not the forum) at various times.

Sorry Zep, I should have been more specific, I didn't mean the Serpo story, I was refering to the Wayne=Casper and email string hoax, and then the supposedly continued follow-up by the three of you after wayne went away. Is this true :?:

That's ok. There was no follow-up by anyone after the fake anonymous episode. The goal was to try and see who was behind what and that was achieved. The reason none of this was made public earlier was to see where things were going and to see if explanations given at the time (in private) were plausible. They weren't and this will be the subject of further reports.

I guess the hoax was on Victor to give up the IP addresses. You have I believe, already admitted your parts in that.

That's right.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby dragonfire » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:42 pm

Thanks for the response. Too much happening, can get confusing at times :roll: :wink:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

An analysis of one email

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:43 pm

An quick analysis and pointing out the obvious.

From here
This email shows that Victor, along with S**** had carried out their own IP address check and discovered the IP's of Anonymous, Paul McGovern, Terrence West and a LANL source all had the same IP address as Rick Doty. The table below shows how many emails were received for a specific date range and by whom with that particular IP address.

[From Victor]
CASPER The FRIENDLY GHOST:

BEFORE you proceed, here's the IP check S**** and I did AFTER you
disappeared; you were at least four (4) people!

ANONYMOUS
RICK DOTY
PAUL McGOVERN
TERRENCE WEST

Talk about multiple personality disorder!
------------------------------------------
To: victorgm@webtv.net
Subject: IP address check / Bomb Shell

4 Nov to 29 Nov 71.37.144.20 22 Rick Doty 7 Paul McGovern ANON 1st e-mail

1 Dec to 13 Dec 71.213.140.165 96 Rick 11 Paul McGovern 2 Terrence West

13 Dec to 15 Dec 71.213.148.190 9 Rick Doty

17 Dec to 2 Feb 71.213.156.38 160 Rick Doty 1 LANL

This email from Victor is extremely important for reasons that should be obvious, but do not appear to be to *some* people who are sticking their head in the sand.

BEFORE you proceed, here's the IP check S**** and I did AFTER you
disappeared; you were at least four (4) people!

Victor is referring to when the ORIGINAL Anonymous disappeared here. Him and a friend did an analysis of all the emails sent to Victor purporting to be from four DIFFERENT people; 1 email from Anonymous, 18 emails from Paul McGovern, 2 from Terrence West and 1 from a supposed LANL source. ALL of these emails had the SAME ip address as Richard Doty.

Why would emails supposedly from Paul McGovern have Richard Doty's IP address in the header? Why would Anonymous? I would say it's obvious why, but I guess some people want to believe the story so much, they are willing to throw common-sense out of the window.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo