Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:40 pm

I wonder how far any of these hoaxes would go if there wasnt any money involved? That was rhetorical of course! I get SO mad about this that my hands start to shake thinking about it.

It is THESE PEOPLE looking for the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR that aides the government in disinformation and outright lunacy. IF these people REALLY cared about diclosure and REAL evidence to support extraterrestrial intelligence, there wouldnt be any marketing schemes to earn revernues off of what is supposedly a REAL disclosure from real (I say this again, especially to you Brendan ~REAL PEOPLE~ not sock puppets that plague your forum)! These people (names withheld) are hideous and only BARELY above those that kill, rape, and abuse others and/or children.

IF these people REALLY wanted to know about UFO's and the like, they certainly would not be trying to make a buck off of it as I said. And I'm sorry, but saying that you need the funds from sales to further your research is CRAP! If you are really onto something "real" and had the support of the ufology community, money would not be a problem and the investigations would continue with or WITHOUT YOU! (YOU being anyone promoting BULLS<>T)

Get a real job people. Your internet scams are not only old, but becoming quite boring. If there is ONE SHRED of evidence about the Serpo disclosure that is real, then PROVE IT BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT! Otherwise, shut your pie-hole and get back to flipping burgers for your beer money. How DARE ANYONE come down on people that actually DO put in the hours and money in research to find something that noone wants to hear!

Do you scam-artists really believe that the RU staff and research members WANT the disclosures to be a lie!!?? If you do think that, then i gave too much credit to you all. WE ALL WANT TO BE GIVEN THE FACTS LOSERS! WE ALL WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND ULTIMATELY KNOW 100% THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE DOES EXIST! Your disinformation does a perfect 180 against that. Researching that disclosures HAS to be done because of YOU! YOU PEOPLE THAT WANT MONEY FOR "STORIES!"

Go dig a hole and bury yourselves in it. It's where you truly belong.

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby dankk » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Shadow Watcher wrote:I wonder how many potential book sales have been lost due to RU's great work.

Not enough ShadowWatcher... not enough. :!: :evil: :!:
dankk
Banned

Postby Xena » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:24 am

MarshallMattDharma wrote:Re: Marilyn R asserting that Michael Salla is behind the serpo.info site (the "Tacitus Monroe" place) and Bill defending her as a researcher, I would
like to point out that it was pretty damn easy to find out that Michael Salla
has been living in Hawaii (with Angelika Whitecliff, his significant other) long
before there was a Serpo! As easy as going to his website!

Sent: 04 May 2006
To: victorgm@xxxxxx.net
Subject: Re: SUSPECT Named! Dr. Michael Salla: Author of new serpo.info Web site?

Hi Victor,
I hope you realize I am looking at the serpo.info to see how the forensic clues come together. I am not saying I condone any of the tactics at all, but this is how the physical eveidence led me to consider Dr. Michael Salla as possibly the driving force or author of serpo.info.
For different reasons, I felt the word "renounce" was a word more likely to be used by an author over the age of 50. Some words age and are less used today than in the past. "Renounce"was an older word which fit that category.

The use of the spelling out of E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T-! from the e-mail snippets below:

> > Dr MICHAEL SALLA's STUDY PAPERS:
> >
> > www.exopolitics.org/Study-Papers.htm
> >
> > E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T-! --
.. . . also match the last line of the serpo.info home page as shown below:

[Unable to display image]

A big clue which tied it together for me, which I did not mention before, was the registration of the owner of the serpo.info website.
Each time I looked him up, the search took me to the Australian registrations, then the block would come up because the Australian website's owner paid to keep his registration information private. Since Dr. Salla got his degrees from Australian universities, and probably still lives there, and since his exopolitics had a Feb. 18 article questioning Doty and Serpo, Salla seemed the most likely "force"
behind the serpo.info website.
Marilyn

Victor, to the team of five:

The "logic" used to expose Salla's involvement in serpo.info is hilarious. Thanks for posting that example of how suspicious and mildly paranoid tendencies cause logic to be ousted. Personally I'm not a Salla groupie and I'd tend to lump him in with the rest of those UFERs that accept whatever "whistleblower" or birdman tells them as truth, during their personal "face to face" contacts in shadowy motel rooms, at UFO conferences.

Wish I could find a quote from Lloyd Pye on his views of those little get togethers and cocktail parties, what pearls!
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:42 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:46 am

Xena, re: Salla and Whitecliff. I'm with you on that one. I had
made a decision to keep my mouth shut (until now, I guess), but
what we have in the Exopolitical scene is yet another marketing game
going on, in league with others like James Gilliland.

And, what is rotten about that is the fact that they are reincarnating
that old time space brothers religion (of the Adamski sort) and trying
their darndest to suck in as many paying customers as possible.

That scene is so damn ridiculous, I find it a complete waste of my
time to even comment on it.

The "logic" used to expose Salla's involvement in serpo.info is hilarious. Thanks for posting that example of how suspicious and mildly paranoid tendencies cause logic to be ousted. Personally I'm not a Salla groupie and I'd tend to lump him in with the rest of those UFERs that accept whatever "whistleblower" or birdman tells them as truth, during their personal "face to face" contacts in shadowy motel rooms, at UFO conferences.
MarshallMattDharma

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:32 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:38 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:42 pm

lol...looks to me like Shawnna has truly learned how to handle such nonsense... Straightforward, professional and courteous - I'm impressed Shawnna - even in the face of hateful and insulting comments you keep your composure and lay it out for them quite well...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:42 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:26 am

Shawnna,

I want you to look at this one part here...

VictorMartinez wrote:She also seemed to imply that she was more educated than what I had suggested to you. If she has a PhD, have her name the school and what the degree was conferred in; if she has an MA/MS degree, have her name the school and what the degree was conferred in; if she has a BA/BS
degree, have name the school and what the degree was conferred in; if
she only has an AA degree, have her name the school and what the degree
was conferred in. Inquiring minds want to know!

THAT RIGHT THERE IS EXACTLY WHY I DID NOT divulge my medical degree OR ways to check on it to those morons over at OM. I will not divulge ANYTHING of that nature on the net as it has a way of coming back to bite you. Even if it is sent out with good intentions. If IPF doesnt believe me, so what? If the members at OM dont believe me.. same response.. If noone believes me about it... same response... LOL They tried to suck me in and I KNEW what they were up to! LMAO They wanted substance and info on me should I ever change my opinion about the OM forum or members there. NOPE, YOU LOSE OM and the 500+ Brendans!

Aside from that, Victor is a real piece of work using CREDIT REPORTS to smear a person.. LMMFAO!!!! OK victor "dude" that may work if she was applying for a CC but NOT when she/RU staff is investigating your CRAP! This is exactly what makes the Serpo story even more unbelieveable as a peron like yourself couldnt POSSIBLY be involved in disclosure...ANY disclosure! YOU ARE A JOKE. Now then, run along and go teach another PhysEd class for 10 bucks an hour! LOLOL!!! You are WEAK and STUPID. Just have a look at the articles that PROVE THAT. bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha

If you read this VM, i want ME off YOUR list... Tell ya what.... Ill send you a message or 2. they will say..... well youll see. :) You are scum (forensic analysis pending).

Dankk
Last edited by dankk on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
dankk
Banned

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:36 am

dankk wrote:You are scum.

Dude. Language. Unless you have some sort of forensic lab analysis report that you have to back that up..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:41 am

Would scumbag be better? :)

Dankk

ps. I didnt know that scum was a curse word. Sorry if it is. Please edit my post to reflect that if needed HH. Thank you.
dankk
Banned

Postby Shawnna » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:22 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:36 am

"Scum" is definitely an appropriate word to describe an individual who engages in this kind of pathetic and hateful behavior.

So... i guess this means that HH's reply to my calling VM a scum is now been verified via forensic analysis via Shawnna? LOL

I have officially TOLD VM I want no paert of his email list as I dont want anything else to do with him. The webtv part was bad enough, but the spam i keep getting made it worse. webtv... LMAO!

VM is scum.... (forensic analysis complete).

Dankk
dankk
Banned

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:41 am

Victor states
and where she's presently employed at although NOT for much
longer if I get my way ... it's at the very TOP of my "to-do" list!

It seems then that Victor has made it his top priority to attempt to get Shawnna sacked from her job?

Why would he want to do something as malicious as that?

One can only assume Shawnna has rocked the boat so hard Victor and Co. are the ones filled with L. Dicken's "In can with great surety predict
that you will spend the rest of your life in hate, distrust, and in
attempts to destroy your fellow men or women."

Projection/transference in action yet again.

They are displaying similar culty reactionary and irrational behaviour to the Burisch 'insiders'.

Which is similar to other cults.

As MarshallMatt said above
And, what is rotten about that is the fact that they are reincarnating that old time space brothers religion (of the Adamski sort) and trying their darndest to suck in as many paying customers as possible.

So is it the 'space brothers religion' or space brothers cult?

It does, IMHO, go beyond being ridiculous when you read threats of the type Victor is making.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo