Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 pm

Shawnna wrote:
Does anyone truly believe "disclosure" would be promulgated through such an individual?


If he's the one they choose, then why isn't he doing his job?
I can't see calling Shawnna a whore has anything to do with disclosure.
This in my opinion just makes him look like a complete fool.
Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.


Postby MarshallMattDharma » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:01 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Shawnna wrote:
Does anyone truly believe "disclosure" would be promulgated through such an individual?


If he's the one they choose, then why isn't he doing his job.
I can't see calling Shawnna a whore has anything to do with disclosure.
This in my opinion just makes him look like a complete fool.


Victor has a lot of enablers: Larry Dicken is one, it seems. The moderators
of another forum on the Serpo story. Well, probably all the people that
were cc'd on Victor's latest hit piece on Shawnna. I betcha he wouldn't
cc such an email to his whole list.

Sadly, VM might just be enjoying all this stuff.....and the attention he is
getting in response. Thankfully, Shawnna's played it pretty cool.
Considering.

I'm going to complain to Vickie and Don Ecker about Larry Dicken's column
in UFO Magazine. I know that those two are pretty thick skinned themselves,
judging by all the crazies that have attacked them over the years (i.e. like
William Cooper), so they just may say it goes with the territory.

Victor still doesn't get it: on coast to coast and in a whole issue of UFO Magazine he was presented as a conduit for the disclosure of some top
secret program. (Which, of course, is complete fiction.) An investigation
into whether or not his background would suggest that he was a viable
and credible vehicle for disclosure was certainly necessary. That investigation
into his criminal record history suggests that he would not be a viable
and credible conduit for classified information into the public domain, via
his email list. The results of that background check clearly suggest that
no 6 guys from the DIA would use him as a vehicle to put out any legitimate
information.
MarshallMattDharma
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:20 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:30 pm

Wonderful post MMD, you've captured the essence of the issue quite elegantly :) If only his hangers-on would remove their rose-tinted specs and actually open their eyes for once.

Thumbs up to you too ScaRZ, great point :bgthbup:

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:04 pm

MarshallMattDharma wrote:Victor still doesn't get it: on coast to coast and in a whole issue of UFO Magazine he was presented as a conduit for the disclosure of some top
secret program. (Which, of course, is complete fiction.) An investigation
into whether or not his background would suggest that he was a viable
and credible vehicle for disclosure was certainly necessary. That investigation
into his criminal record history suggests that he would not be a viable
and credible conduit for classified information into the public domain, via
his email list. The results of that background check clearly suggest that
no 6 guys from the DIA would use him as a vehicle to put out any legitimate
information.


Couldn't have said it any better.

A person's credit history is not a reflection of their credibility (sorry Victor...you missed the mark on that one) - I know several extremely moral, upstanding, successful and wealthy businessmen who had filed chapter 13 bankruptcy in their past. I don't know a single one who has ever showed pornography to children. And I'm sure no one would have any problem finding women who have multiple last names - up to 4, 5, or even 6 - in particular those who have been remarried multiple times and wanted to use those last names.

Want to know more about the name Chana? The one that shouldn't be there because she never legally held that name? "Inquiring minds want to know!" Right?

Okay then Victor, just ask her. It's a funny story...but I'm afraid it makes Victor look like an idiot.......again.

Apparently his "October Surprise" has now been pushed to December's "Black Friday". How about we just all get together in November instead. A big reunion - everyone who has ever been cc'd or contacted by Victor or by us about Serpo - a big powow in November and we'll call it Fruity Friday.

At this party / conference, we all lay all of our cards on the table and see who has the better hand. Each side gets three 15 minute presentations defending their position, which the other side has 15 minutes afterward to counter-present. We'll bring in 3 independent judges (if any can be found) who will score each presentation based on accuracy of the evidence and whether the evidence has been verified by multiple independant sources.

Let's be honest now....really...who do you think would win such a contest? lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:03 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I can't see calling Shawnna a whore has anything to do with disclosure.


ScarZ - I just wanted to thank you for saying that.



Fruity Friday!! I'll be there..
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:31 pm

ryguy wrote:
At this party / conference, we all lay all of our cards on the table and see who has the better hand. Each side gets three 15 minute presentations defending their position, which the other side has 15 minutes afterward to counter-present. We'll bring in 3 independent judges (if any can be found) who will score each presentation based on accuracy of the evidence and whether the evidence has been verified by multiple independant sources.


-Ry


Now this sounds like a good idea, but do you think you will ever get a taker?
I've got to give you thumbs up for having the balls to put it on the table. :wink:
It most certainly shows a much more mature nature than seeing who can throw the most mud. :P
Image
User avatar
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:13 pm

There would be no takers because as you very well know from your recent posts at (the bad place) that no information ever comes out until they absolutely have no choice but to divulge.

What a sickening thought. All the (supposed info) they have and they dont want the very people that support the forum to have it. How pathetic. Then they go out on a limb and say that other people have "burned" the trust of the disclosers and ONLY THEN verify somthing. It stinks to high hell man... If it wasnt for the GREAT work of these people here. Imagine what you would NOT know now. I have yet to see one person that has been in contact with both (or all 3) forums ever say anything negative about the manner in which information is delivered here.

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby kiwicocky » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:50 am

MarshallMattDharma wrote:[ An investigation
into whether or not his background would suggest that he was a viable
and credible vehicle for disclosure was certainly necessary. That investigation
into his criminal record history suggests that he would not be a viable
and credible conduit for classified information into the public domain, via
his email list. The results of that background check clearly suggest that
no 6 guys from the DIA would use him as a vehicle to put out any legitimate
information.


They could however find him easy to control and manipulate perhaps?

He's certainly a conduit for someone's agenda ;)

LOL Ry - Fruity Friday
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 am

Postby Shawnna » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:57 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:22 pm

It seems some people are trying to change history and paint Rick Doty as a martyr to the disclosure cause. Their memories must be exasperatingly short and selective in my opinion because the facts DO speak for themselves.

Their chosen audience is quite clearly the people who are only now or very recently getting into the UFOlogy scene. There can be no other explanation for the tripe and nonsense served up by the usual suspects. It appears they have taken a leaf out of Michael Horn's book and will keep on repeating the BS, steadfastedly ignoring the facts and the evidence that prove them to be nothing more than frauds and charlatans.

Let's put this into context. JR posted the following at OM with Victor also posting that and subesquent comments to his email stream.

There has been so much poo-poo about him that it has distracted many from delving more deeply into what he says.

Oh lots of talk about Bennowitz, Linda Howe, Law degrees and Anonymous ties. . . . but all that only amounts to a few days in the decades of his experience.

He is one of the most vocal true insiders, with confirmed credentials and few are listening to what he says. This is irrational in my opinion. It's like those who say Bill Clinton did Nothing in office, but Monica.

More people want to listen to John Lear than Rick Doty. But Rick Doty has first hand eye witness experience. Not only that, he is completely honest about his Counter Intelligence work. Is everything he says a lie? I Doubt it!


I personally find those comments to be staggering in the extreme. With one blanket statement JR attempts to bamboozle the newbies and assure them that Rick is actually close to being a saint! Does JR think the abundance of facts and evidence gathered into Doty's activities, both past and recent, amount to "poo-poo"? He clearly knows what the evidence against Doty means, yet he is trying to paint a picture of something that quite clearly couldn't be further from the truth if he tried. His post above is full of blatant mis-statements and innaccuracies and if any more proof were needed that he and the other higher-ups at OM are part of this scam, then I'm sorry but I can't help you. From our time at OM, JR has continuously defended Doty even in the face of overwhelming evidence that Doty is quite simply nothing more than a cheap con artist. He even claimed Doty went up in his estimation when confronted with proof that Doty was the originator of the Serpo emails! He didn't even bat an eyelid. I'm sorry, but no one can be that stupid. He must have some ulterior motive for his continuing ignoring of the facts and twisting of the truth.

The next sentence is even more absurd than the first. "Oh lot's of talk..." Read it again to really try and grasp exactly what it is that JR is trying to say. Maybe an analogy would help?

"Oh there's been lots of talk about Al Capone and his connections with organised crime and racketeering.... but all that only amounts to a few days in the decades of his experience"

Does he even know how transparent this is?

As for confirmed credentials and honesty about his counter intelligence work, are you really sure about that Rick? That is something I would be extremely careful about if I were you. Tell me, do you know why he was kicked out of Afosi after the East German episode? Ask him, I wonder what he will say. "Honesty" has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You can try as much as you want to paint Doty as the hero, and Bren can claim this was all in the past as much he wants, it doesn't alter the truth. Even now he continues to lie and deceive his way through the UFOlogy field. He has recently claimed when questioned that he did not spend any time with two filmmakers who were making a documentary about UFO's and the people in UFOlogy. What a stupid thing to say, especially so when those two guys have hours of footage of Doty while they were with him over the course of a whole week! It was a simple question but one that had certain ramifications regarding his involvement with the project. He lied again.

Let's have a quick recap of Doty's RECENT activities:

Doty sent the Sylvester McCoglin emails.
Doty pretended to be Paul McGovern. Judging by comments made by Victor Martinez, Doty also pretended to be several other people all claiming to support the Serpo story.
Doty claimed in print and orally to be a lawyer. When confonted with the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, the new claim that he had attended Law School was also conclusively proven to be a lie.
Doty has been supplying several people with known fake photographs and claiming them to be genuine.
Doty, together with Victor Martinez, attempted to illegaly stop Tacitus Monroe publishing information at the Serpo.info website.
Doty made several personal threats via email against Shawnna.

There are also indications that Doty may be involved in a new "private venture" connected with the Serpo investigation. We will continue to monitor the situation and report when it is prudent to do so.

Some people will undoubtedly say we have a vendetta against Doty and the others connected with hoaxing the UFOlogy field. We do not. However, when we see BS posted as fact we will react to it and counter it with the truth.

The following comments made by Bob Collins and forwarded to VM's list as well as the OM forum are a perfect indication of the intelligence, or lack thereof of the personalities involved:

So, put yourself in their shoes for a change; if you had TS/Code Word access to some of the greatest secrets in human history, and you honestly tried to tell people about it, would you then expect to get beat up and trashed?


Outrageous! Not only would I expect to get "beat up and trashed", I would expect to get my ass hauled off to jail or WORSE for violating the oath I had made to protect and serve my country! Honestly, read that quote a few more times to really get a feel for the type of people we are really dealing with here. Not the people THEY want you to believe they are, but the people they TRULY are.

He continues:

Why would Rick Doty tell everyone yes, this is what I did, and this is how others and I carried it out, but yet still being deceptive 18 years after retirement? Does that make any common sense? Does it make sense that any of the other sources would be deceptive long after retirement? Ever hear of death bed confessions? Well, there is the after retirement confession.


Oh that's ok then. It's perfectly fine to betray your nation, just so long as you've retired first when you do it. Unbelievable!

These guys are a bunch of jokers. There is no other way of describing them.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:02 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:He clearly knows what the evidence against Doty means, yet he is trying to paint a picture of something that quite clearly couldn't be further from the truth if he tried.


I don't know anymore about that Zep. I'm starting to think he doesn't know what the evidence means. I don't think he understands most of this. I agree, if that's not the case then it does show being part of the scam, but I honestly am starting to think it's just a matter of not really having a clue - not so much complicitness. Based on his statements, I'm convinced the extent of his knowledge and experience in ufology come from Bill and Victor. That's it. lol

I'm sorry, but no one can be that stupid.


Oh...reconsider that mon amis. lol...

The next sentence is even more absurd than the first. "Oh lot's of talk..." Read it again to really try and grasp exactly what it is that JR is trying to say. Maybe an analogy would help?


lol...I agree...I laughed so hard at that comment I spit bottled water all over the floor. The "talk" covers activities that cover over a decade of lies and manipulation.... JR, once again, misses the mark. Again, I don't think it's deception - I just don't think he understands or gets it. I don't think he ever will. It's as simple as that.

Let's have a quick recap of Doty's RECENT activities:


You forgot a couple:

Doty threatened Steben when Steben threatened to expose him
Doty threatened Ron Pandolfi

The following comments made by Bob Collins and forwarded to VM's list as well as the OM forum are a perfect indication of the intelligence, or lack thereof of the personalities involved:

So, put yourself in their shoes for a change; if you had TS/Code Word access to some of the greatest secrets in human history, and you honestly tried to tell people about it, would you then expect to get beat up and trashed?



I'd expect them to get investigated by the FBI for such claims and arrested if they are true. Doh... Has Doty been "investigated" by anyone important lately? Has he been arrested?

Yes to the first - and no to the second.

There's the answer. There is no sensitive or classified information coming from any TS/Code Word "secret" access.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Springer » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:22 am

Very well written Zep. Factual and accurate to the nines. It is truly NOT worth worrying about the "Newbies" in my humble opinion, there are so few of them seeing that tripe it won't even calculate in the percentiles. :)

In other words, the hoaxers are fading into the night and the REAL, GENUINE CRITICAL THINKERS are GROWING in attention and certainly in prestige. The BEST thing we, who seek the TRUTH (rather than trying to invent a b.s. version of it to sell a product) can do is continue to try to find REAL DATA POINTS. These real data points will allow the genuine, logical discovery of what, if anything is happening. Genuine data points, in the hands of QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS open small windows into the REALITIES of what's really happening. From these "peaks behind the curtains" we can then begin meaningful investigations. :)

That's the NEW WAVE my friend, just as you all have done here. Getting verifiable, genuine DATA that can be extrapolated into genuine hypothesis and form there into genuine theory. It;s really not that hard with the proper funding and dedication to the discovery of the TRUTH. :)

OUTSTANDING WORK by the Intrepid 3 of RealityUncovered.com as usual. :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby dankk » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:37 am

springer wrote:It is truly NOT worth worrying about the "Newbies" in my humble opinion, there are so few of them seeing that tripe it won't even calculate in the percentiles.


I have a few choice words for you regarding that statement, son. But, they dont belong here. That was a HIGHLY offensive statement to make consideriing how many people out here are "newbies" of varying degrees.

You, in your unmatched perspective of what is what shall not go unquestioned by me. That statement was such a very crude and simplistic view that i question your IQ in even making that "announcement." How DARE you say such a thing!

Since when did a "percentile" make or break the UFO community? I leave you to work out the math on that Mr. Know it All. pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttt

:whatever:

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Shawnna » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:51 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby kiwicocky » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:49 am

Shawnna wrote:
It is those who haven't who can be easily swayed by b.s. as they have no frame of reference to really bounce it off of. I was definitely in this boat not that long ago in fact.



So was I, and many others who got caught up in the Burisch saga - so I disagree with you, Springer, as well.

Although Springer may have been alluding to new readers at OM forum only perhaps?

Thanks for the update on Doty, Zep.

Someone must have plans for that guy, why else all the trouble expended attempting to reinstate his credibility?

He's been 'chosen' , by someone/s to be the poster-boy for ?????

Wonder why they picked him, he already had credibility problems over Bennewitz.
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 am

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron