Behind Serpo

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Shawnna » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:14 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm


WHY WAS MY POST DELETED ?????

Postby robertfenix » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:27 pm

Posted again since for some reason this post was deleted ????

But SPRINGER, just exactly what are the real data points ? is anything truely REAL ?

UFOLOGY is like butter spread ontop of buttercream icing.

There is but only a handfull of real data points in regards to actual UFO, that are not attributed to some type of aircraft, airframe or optical illusion.

The UFO Con artists have alluded to top secret documents and being in the know and having resources that are untouchable and unverifiable. All in hopes to pray on those people who simply wish to believe. Who buy into the dark conspiracy that the Goverment along with all the goverments on this planet have made a secret past with alien biology to keep the secret hidden from the public en mass.

The Collins, the Burisch, the Hamiltons of this world want you to believe in their story by sighting over works they hope the reader will be familar with and for those less discriminating in intellectual prowess being to blurr the lines between historical representations and fictional accounts of things that really never happend in the first place.

SETI has not intercepted an "alien" signal because they dont know what they are looking for. We can guess by which means or modulation they could be using to send signals but since we are not them we can not think like them nor know their history or level of technical ability. Therefore surely we have missed the signals.

The paradox of the reality is that it is not a matter of IF an advanced alien civilization existed but when. The universe is a vast place and even the signals radiated from earth in mans technical infancy have yet to reach 1 of 1/1000 th of even our own galaxy of the billions of galaxies in the universe. An Alien civilization may have existed a millenium ago and its last dying signals may have crossed path with earth before premordial man kind even walked the planet, a time when giant reptiles where the king of food chain. Who was on earth to receive such signal ??? In the 1 in 1 billion chance crossing of paths for the signal to be received on earth when there was yet a means to intercept and decode the signal. When shall earth have another chance encounter from the depths of space, maybe 600,000 years, maybe 2 Million years ?

In the available spectrum of energy SETI is looking at just a fraction let say even if SETI is absorbing and filtering 1/1000th of the energy band then the 1 in 1 billion chance just got exponentially increased to the power of 1000. No wonder SETI has yet to receive anything truely "alien".

Bottom line is unless you physically experienced an interaction with something that your intuition tells you is not from this world then how could anything anyone else tries to tell you about something like UFO's be real. How can you trust that it can be taken as real data ? Just because someone tells you something does that make it a real event ? Even history books lie and conceal the real truth. Even if the account of a historical event is 80% substantiated by multiple sources, there still is a margin of error that the account is not fully represented by the real course of events on that day. Unless you experienced it with your own eyes your own ears will you truely know if something is fact or not.

So how can there be such a thing as real data points in regards to a subject where there is no real proof of anything at all ?

Doty is a real person and thus he has real actions and real reactions and has a tangible real interaction with other people. We can quantify Doty has being a real data point, because he is a living breathing real person. Statements made by him or about him by others on his behalf however as you all have seen are not the same thing as real data points.

Where does this leave SERPO or better yet UFOLOGY ? Well I am sure the sharp minds will figure it all out after all is said and done what you have left is icing on an imaginary cake.
robertfenix
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:09 pm

Postby Shawnna » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:15 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Springer » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:32 am

dankk wrote:I have a few choice words for you regarding that statement, son. But, they dont belong here. That was a HIGHLY offensive statement to make consideriing how many people out here are "newbies" of varying degrees.

You, in your unmatched perspective of what is what shall not go unquestioned by me. That statement was such a very crude and simplistic view that i question your IQ in even making that "announcement." How DARE you say such a thing!


:whatever:

Dankk


Ummm.... You may want to take a deep breath Dankk, my point which I evidently didn't make clear enough ( although "KiwiCocky" seems to have got it) was the traffic that "other forum" attracts will not expose enough "nubes" to their brand of B.S. to make a significant or even calculable difference because they don't get enough traffic to matter.

Thus the part about "not enough of the Nubes will be exposed to that tripe"... ;)

I have nothing but enthusiasm for new people discovering these "interesting fields" of interest, why wouldn't I? There is nothing in my posting history that should have led you to the incorrect conclusion you jumped on here so I ask you, what that was all about? :lol:

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby dankk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:25 am

Springer,

"Take a deep breath?" Is that your way of telling me to "calm down" because I didnt "get" what your post intended? Uhmm, whatever "dude." It is not my fault that you didnt put enough information into your post to adequately point out whom you were referring to.

Kiwicocky may well have (after my post noting your insulting point of view) interpretted your true meaning. That still does NOT excuse your post just because someone else may know of your posting attributes over however long. (No offense to you at all Kiwi)

Look at how many people get misinterpretted by text alone. If you were even close to the idea that this is a reality, you would be apologizing for your completely obvious lack of explanation rather than your condemnation of those that don't/or haven't read every last word you write. Hence the word "newbie."

My supposed "incorrect conclusion" came from YOUR OBVIOUS lack of text and further explanation that would put it into perspective for those of us that are indeed, "newbies." If that isnt good enough for you, how about you take issue with Shawnna that agreed with me?

Shawnna wrote:I tend to agree with you on this, dankk.


or maybe take issue with Kiwicocky as well?

kiwicocky wrote:So was I, and many others who got caught up in the Burisch saga - so I disagree with you, Springer, as well.


Bottom line... If you meant something else, then be man enough to admit it without putting down someone else (me) [and acclamating another, (kiwi)] that doesnt have the "springer's writing and meaning expertise." I can easily be wrong, and I will admit it whole-heartedly if I am. How about you follow suit in your lack of any explanation in your first post to make a differentiation of what "newbie" actually means? Even YOU are a newbie to someone Springer... Your follow up as to whom you were make a reference to was NOWHERE in sight in your first post. NOWHERE. So maybe it is you that should take a deep breath and realize that you are talking to "newbies" here and there, and everywhere. The "newbie factor" is more of a percentage than you choose to give credit to. No matter where you would like to apply that term.

Regards,

Dankk
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Dankk...

Postby Springer » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:30 am

OK then... ;) You still haven't grasped the fact that "newbies" or the number of them en toto, to this or anyother realm of study in the known physical universe, their great knowledge of or lack thereof, have NOTHING to do with what I was saying, to be honest, I can't help you there. :)

So why don't you get over being upset, try to get the "TRAFFIC" part of the message which, after all was the ONLY part of that minutia that mattered and move on.

To be honest, it appears as though now you think I've insulted you by pointing out that Kiwi "got it", I just don't know how to respond to that, it certainly isn't what happened but if you think it did there must be an issue there somehwere, I just can't figure out what it is.

S...
Last edited by Springer on Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby dankk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:38 am

Thats better S. :)

Now I await your apology for thinking you are so well known, that everyone should automatically know where you are coming from, and understand your every word without more text to justify your position.

Either that, or you will inadvertently admit that "newbies" arent worth a second thought within the "percentages" that people deem as intelligible and verifiable information coming from them, or what they think or believe. :)

D...
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Postby Springer » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:40 am

dankk wrote:Thats better S. :)

Now I await your apology for thinking you are so well known, that everyone should automatically know where you are coming from, and understand your every word without more text to justify your position.

Either that, or you will inadvertently admit that "newbies" arent worth a second thought within the "percentages" that people deem as intelligible and verifiable information coming from them, or what they think or believe. :)

D...


Read my post again. :) And please save the ultimatums...
Last edited by Springer on Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby Hidden Hand » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:40 am

Dankk - here, have a chill pill.. you are clearly over-reacting.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby Zep Tepi » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:37 pm

ryguy wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:Let's have a quick recap of Doty's RECENT activities:


You forgot a couple:

Doty threatened Steben when Steben threatened to expose him
Doty threatened Ron Pandolfi


Thanks Ry, there are that many it's hard to keep track! Remember folks, we are talking about his recent activities...

As for JR and stupidity, I concede that you may be right. However, given his alleged history in the work place I find it very difficult to believe that he would have no common sense or intelligence.

Wrt to all of the "newbie" comments that have been made, let's give it a rest guys. Springer was not having a go at anyone, just trying to make a point. It's perfectly acceptable to question anything that gets posted in here and it is encouraged by all of us. However, I don't feel that particular subject is one to get all hot and bothered about. Just my 0.02c on the matter :)

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby dankk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:17 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:Dankk - here, have a chill pill.. you are clearly over-reacting.


Ok HH... But notice that his posts were edited and maybe you have read them after he edited the posts. Either way, he can say and think what he wants. No worries for me as I wrote all I cared to about it.
dankk
Banned
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:22 am

Re: WHY WAS MY POST DELETED ?????

Postby Shawnna » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:26 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Springer » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:42 pm

dankk wrote:
Hidden Hand wrote:Dankk - here, have a chill pill.. you are clearly over-reacting.


Ok HH... But notice that his posts were edited and maybe you have read them after he edited the posts.


Uggghhh.. For the record: NOTHING was edited in the original post you whinged out over and the edit on the following post was ADDING INFORMATION to help you understand. ;)

enough already...

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer
Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Indian Territory

Postby Serpentime » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:39 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:Even now he (Rick Doty) continues to lie and deceive his way through the UFOlogy field. He has recently claimed when questioned that he did not spend any time with two filmmakers who were making a documentary about UFO's and the people in UFOlogy. What a stupid thing to say, especially so when those two guys have hours of footage of Doty while they were with him over the course of a whole week!


Hi Zep,

Just curious, but do you know the name of that production?

I apologize if I missed it somewhere else.


Zep Tepi wrote:As for confirmed credentials and honesty about his counter intelligence work, are you really sure about that Rick? That is something I would be extremely careful about if I were you. Tell me, do you know why he was kicked out of Afosi after the East German episode?


I may be wrong, but I believe that RD got into trouble for not reporting all of his East German contacts.

To the best of my knowledge, that's a big bureaucratic mistake for an undercover Field Officer. It would certainly explain (I think) his removal from AFOSI and reassignment to the Kirtland AFB Enlisted Mess Manager's position.

Frankly, he might well have been court-martialed.


{Perhaps Blue Tile Spook could correct me, if he happens to read this. :)}


Best,

Serpentime
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
User avatar
Serpentime
Valued Contributor
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: The Tree of Knowledge

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:56 pm

Serpentime wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:Even now he (Rick Doty) continues to lie and deceive his way through the UFOlogy field. He has recently claimed when questioned that he did not spend any time with two filmmakers who were making a documentary about UFO's and the people in UFOlogy. What a stupid thing to say, especially so when those two guys have hours of footage of Doty while they were with him over the course of a whole week!


Hi Zep,

Just curious, but do you know the name of that production?

I apologize if I missed it somewhere else.


Hi Serpentime,
The film is still in production and as far as I know, doesn't yet have a title.


Serpentime wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:As for confirmed credentials and honesty about his counter intelligence work, are you really sure about that Rick? That is something I would be extremely careful about if I were you. Tell me, do you know why he was kicked out of Afosi after the East German episode?


I may be wrong, but I believe that RD got into trouble for not reporting all of his East German contacts.


It was more a case of creating contacts where none existed, and yes - it is a very serious offense.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

PreviousNext

Google

Return to Project Serpo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron