Om claims new Serpo info

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Om claims new Serpo info

Postby longhaircowboy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

Got this in my inbox today from OM.
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =49#190257
* "[...] One of the messages appeared to contain a potential bombshell concerning an alleged source for the SERPO tale:

"I need you to know that Col. Weaver has contacted me and said he is Gene Loscowski. Her [sic] referred in detail to the meeting you and I had with Barry Hennessey about Rick's polygraph records ... He quoted what I said, what you did, and the circumstances of the meeting to convince me of who he was. He also told me the essence of the SERPO story was true." [...]

Supposedly its significant. Beats me I dropped out of the SERPO hoax a long time ago. But hey if it helps anyone else well then there ya go. Oh and theres a link to Garys article at the American Chronicle under it.(?)
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Om claims new Serpo info

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 am

I've just followed up with an article, correcting Gary's manipulation/abortion of the truth.

Gary Bekkum and Serpo: A Drama Queen Cannot Exist Without an Audience

Enjoy truth seekers...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby the|exx » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 am

great article ryguy! I can't believe this crap is still going on!

the|exx
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:44 am

I don't blame Gary...I blame the Cult leaders of OMF for drawing conclusions to fit their own preconceived unreality.

At OMF...anything can be and will be true, especially if Bren agrees.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 am

murnut wrote:I don't blame Gary...

Really? You think deliberately quoting stuff out of context and leaving out important parts of stuff he does quote like ScaRZ pointed out in this post…

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =50#190432

I wonder why he didn't place the......."where I made a fool of myself" line in the paragraph? Maybe this whole conversation has been edited and re-edited so many times we will never get the full picture.

…is “forgivable”?

Is that the kind of behavior you expect from a “trusted source”?

If so that would explain a lot I'm afraid.

Also, consider this comment I posted on Ryan’s blog…

Well done Ryan... Gary is a liar and a fraud and he has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. Kit hasn’t been a government official since he left the CIA in 1985 (fired by Ron according to Dan) and what "highly respected member of the Intelligence Community" would delete all those emails (material evidence) including the one he claims was from Weaver? How convenient. No doubt he lost his clearance too.

I bet Gary can’t prove he contacted the FBI and received an email from “Joe” at the “Joint Terrorism Task Force” either. The headers in this purported copy of the email don’t check out…

http://starpod.org/SSR%20WN%20RSP%20000010xr.JPG

Note also that the email address in the “Return Path” field contains fewer characters than the one in the “From” field. Never mind the typo in the body…

Obviously Gary’s sole purpose in all this is to try and frame Ron as part of the official “cover up” while painting Kit as an informed “insider” when nothing could be further from the truth.

If I had to guess I’d say the motive is revenge…

Who’s disinforming who?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 am

murnut wrote:At OMF...anything can be and will be true, especially if Bren agrees.

Absolutely. Bren, Ivo and Jake are nothing more than enablers for the various scammers and hoaxers that like to operate in this field. I've read some things over there just lately that have made my eyes bleed. Thankfully, there are also signs that at least some of their membership are beginning to get wise to what it is they are doing. It's only some, but what chance do they have really?

The terrible trio have always been adept at rewriting history, but it appears they have been on a course and improved their skills somewhat if these latest Serpo-related posts are anything to go by. Unbelievable!
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

AD,

I don't trust anyone...including Ron and Kit.

Your points are good ones though
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm

I agree....."Great article Ryan."
Thanks for filling all the xxxxxxxx's in with names. Bren made it sound like the names were the big revelation.
I don't know about the rest of you,but I'm still looking for the big revelation.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I agree....."Great article Ryan."
Thanks for filling all the xxxxxxxx's in with names. Bren made it sound like the names were the big revelation.
I don't know about the rest of you,but I'm still looking for the big revelation.

LOL great post.

Bren - he's a drama queen of the highest magnitude. This is a guy who emailed Kit Green, and after getting a response informed his moderators that Kit Green was now "on board." You can't really blame the OM admins - they are what they are and they can't really help it. It's a psychological condition one falls into when there's a core belief system at stake. It's why the Scammers go after believers in this field and avoid critical thinkers - because overall people who are looking for answers are seeking information about phenomenon and things that, to them, are very real and which in some cases dramatically impacts their lives. The Scammers take advantage of that vulnerable condition to build a "base of beliefs" that offers these folks a possible explanation, or "core story." The end result of those efforts remains to be seen, but more and more I think at this point it's safe to say that there's a significant financial motive.

You can't really blame cult members for their condition...you just go after the cult leader and expose him for the fraud that he is. In the case where a group of individuals collaborate as cult leaders, that process of exposing the cult leaders becomes more complicated, because they each have a specific job.

I emailed Gary last night and told him it's about time we should start getting to the bottom of solving the crime rather than just publishing endless, baseless speculation. His response:

"That's your job, not mine."

Very revealing response, isn't it?

**Edit to Add** - No problem on revealing the names. We only crossed them out originally to track down the true identities of those folks without the interference of either the Scammers or their cult followers. Those investigations are finished...a few of the stolen names are interesting. Bill Ryan's silly trip to meet Lackey in 2006 (I think it was?) is really funny in light of the fact that the poor old guy likely doesn't even know what all of this Alien crap is all about...and here's this weird dude with a cowboy hat wanting to meet him...lol.

Yeah, after some folks forwarded me comments made by that little Canadian nitwit Chris (Ivo), we realized it was about time to publish the part of the exchange (again) that Gary left out (again). BTW, are all Canadians that dimwitted? Because if the Canadian OM admins are any indication....damn.

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby longhaircowboy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Hey Ryan watcha got against cowboy hats?
No really I can't believe anyone is even still discussing SERPO. It is so patently bogus that even L. Ron Hubbard would disown it. Speaking of which maybe I could talk to the local Scientologists(here in Clearwater) and see if they have anything to do with it. Afer all it does sound like something out Hubbards sci-fi books.
Hey Gary contact David Miscavige the head dude at scientology he's got a secret.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Publicity For Gary...

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:29 am

...that is what it is all about, per his own telling:

Gary wrote:Re: your unwarranted comments concerning American Chronicle, they are very effective at improving exposure and much less expensive than the PR services I previously employed.

All the news that is fit to make Gary "famous", whether relevant, substantiated, or not! :roll:

Shameless self-promotion, Gary. Now I know why you insist on wearing the dark sunglasses. You SHOULD be ashamed to show your unadulterated face in any public forum!

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Cranks, nuts, and screwballs ...

Postby Gary » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:14 pm

BTW ... for a good perspective on all of this with regard to Ron and company, I strongly suggest reading an article at the CIA FOIA Electronic Reading Room.

To access you must go here

http://www.foia.cia.gov/search.asp

and then enter this search phrase "cranks nuts screwballs" -- this is not a joke but some of the stories told in this once classified article from the CIA STUDIES IN INTELLIGENCE (from summer 1965) are truly hilarious.

You guys are going to love this one ... you need to stop taking this subject so seriously!

They're called "Spy Games" because they're games. It's not cyber-warfare (yet).

[Mod Edit: Posted as a new thread. Moved to existing thread. Finish what you started Gary!]
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:07 am

Gary - you may want to touch base with Lee, from OM, on Kit's claim about Weaver. Maybe now you might wake up and smell the coffee? Turn to your side and take a good, hard look at the source that you believe everything he tells you - now maybe you'll see that there's very little truth coming from that direction.

Great work Lee. :)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 am

I've never claimed anything as real in this affair other than the reported FBI contacts (myself, Dan, Joe Stefula, and allegedly per their private emails Kit and Ron).

BTW in the email exchange it is stated that the CIA CI Director was present at the 1988 meeting at Pandolfi's CIA office. This is strange, because Pandolfi stated on the email record that this meeting was a personal, private meeting he facilitated on behalf of an associate.

Pandolfi also notes he will be meeting (2006) with the DIA CI Director.

Also what is your understanding of the referenced earlier meeting with the DIA Chief Scientist and two sources?

Did anyone at RU verify the story about the radioactive poisoning murder case in NM?

Curiously this foreshadows an event a few weeks later ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_ ... ium_trails

Detectives traced three distinct polonium trails in and out of London. The trails were left by Litvinenko, Andrei Lugovoi, Dmitry Kovtun, and Mario Scaramella. The patterns and levels of radioactivity they left behind suggested that Litvinenko ingested polonium, whereas Logovoi and Kovtun handled them directly.[28] The human body dilutes the polonium before excreting in sweat, which results in a reduced radioactivity level. There are also traces of Po-210 found at "Hey Jo/Abracadabra" bar, "Dar Marrakesh" restaurant, and Lambeth-Mercedes taxi. Official British version gives no reasonable explanation of this traces.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 am

Another weird connection ... Bob Lazar's United Nuclear?

Poison for sale on web

http://www.unitednuclear.com/about.htm

December 01, 2006

Article from: The Australian

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 03,00.html

LONDON: The radioactive poison used to kill former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko is being offered for sale over the internet for less than $100.

United Nuclear, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, tells purchasers: "If you're looking for clean, accurate, certified radiation sources, here they are ... All isotopes are produced fresh in a nuclear reactor and shipped directly to you."

and then this one:

Police probe radioactive find at N.M. fairground

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/19/fair.r ... index.html

POSTED: 10:50 a.m. EST, November 19, 2006

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico (CNN) -- A criminal investigation is under way into how radioactive material ended up at a New Mexico fairground, police said Sunday.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo