Seinu Discussion

Project Serpo related discussion

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Seinu Discussion

Postby ryguy » Wed May 17, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi everyone,

In this thread we plan to dissect the Seinu disclosures, discuss some of the purposes behind such disclosures, and of course work toward identify the source and motivation behind the sending of these disclosures.

What we know so far is in the very first post. What will be outlined below are some of the sources, possible reasons for the sending of these contacts, and possible connections to Serpo. Please feel free to share your own views and research.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed May 17, 2006 1:49 pm

The odd thing is I received both of these as a 'cc' on email?

For the life of me, I can't figure out why. Here is the first page of the original emails I received; one from John Doe and one from "the_clues" - with headers.

Subject: open forum and information withheld
Date: May 7, 2006 10:43:03 PM PDT
To: xxxxxxx@dslextreme.com
Cc: xxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net
Received: from web26614.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.146.177.66]) by
rwcrmxc11.comcast.net (rwcrmxc11) with SMTP id
<20060508054304r1100klekke>; Mon, 8 May 2006 05:43:04 +0000
Received: (qmail 23868 invoked by uid 60001); 8 May 2006 05:43:03 -0000
Received: from [67.185.155.107] by web26614.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 08
May 2006 06:43:03 BST
X-Originating-Ip: [217.146.177.66]
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-
ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-
Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sYbmro9cGg2aS/YN
+8mF4gcZjINe4QHBsGzV5r4YBAJZOC80srd8TtD9UXu9pcQblycXsxHmT
SOsxwEx5heSxZF2L8zDleyK+HIIt/
KdovSBLrINi0HakqMKAEUvVVwnpXerlG7/4Et69u4o0SumKYFiuE5149RQ
40fZIz9nz5Y= ;
Message-Id: <20060508054303.23866.qmail@web26614.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1310132419-1147066983=:23403"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Steve,
The "conduit" was gracious enough to allow me to stay the night. There was too much material to read in one day. This morning he received word, from the old man, to allow me to e-mail you part of the information that the Open Forum has in their possession. Side note** they only have about 1/20 of the information that I have seen and there is more, yet, to come.
As I mentioned before, this information, I'm sending you, came from an insider. I do hope and have pleaded with them to release at least two of these pictures that show aliens, ufos and men in a large hangar. I was told that the one in charge will be going, soon, to look at some kind of book that the insider left in his care.

Shawnna - the old man felt you were "spunky" enough and correct in your assesments about the hoax, to be included. As the "conduit" has said, "The only true comments from Project Serpo came from honest, hard-working investigators. Their information has been stolen to try and support a feebly aged deception project."

These people have in their possession, communication documentation from those involved on how to keep this story alive. Some of them even suggest using the ideas off the forum boards to help the story along.
Others suggested writing a book to support one of their books and a possible movie. No need to name them as they have been mentioned to death on the forums.
Just so you know, some of the Serpo followers on the Open Forum are, in fact, the same perpetrators of this deception. G/W.
Keep up the good work you two. Others have noticed.

Subject: info
Date: May 11, 2006 3:56:24 PM PDT
To: xxxxxxx@yahoo.com, xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Cc: xxxxxxxxxx@comcast.net, xxxxxxx@dslextreme.com
Received: from hotmail.com (bay119-f5.bay119.hotmail.com[207.46.9.85](misconfigured
sender)) by sccrmxc14.comcast.net (sccrmxc14) with ESMTP id
<20060511225626s1400hcks1e>; Thu, 11 May 2006 22:56:26 +0000
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Thu, 11 May
2006 15:56:25 -0700
Received: from 207.46.9.123 by by119fd.bay119.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Thu, 11 May
2006 22:56:24 GMT
X-Originating-Ip: [207.46.9.85]
X-Originating-Ip: [67.185.155.107]
Message-Id: <BAY119-F5D56E4AF9CBE6B305CEC085AF0@phx.gbl>
X-Originating-Email: [xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed
X-Originalarrivaltime: 11 May 2006 22:56:25.0688 (UTC) FILETIME=[2184AD80:01C6754E]
Lucianarchy,
If you will go through the information I sent a while back, you will see that I did mention an asteroid that was sent towards Earth. This asteroid was later confirmed to be comet SW3. Our friends diverted this danger causing it to break apart. If you check NASA's web site, they confirm that this comet was not in an area with that amount of external force to cause it to separate and are still puzzled.
Tracy, California - August of '98, a "protector" lost one of of the three coils in the engine and began to emit a green vapor. It began to descend and glide back towards California, trying to make it to Edwards. Unable to reach that point, it turned towards the Livermore Lab. As it approached, F-16s were sent to intercept this bogey. Security forces from the lab fired upon the plane with a lazer cannon, which had been developed three years earlier. The plane began to spin and both pilots ejected safely. The crash site was just outside the lab boundaries, near a school.
The owner of a nearby tire recycling plant witnessed the episode and went to help. Security forces and the military from the lab responded and told him to leave. A half hour later, his tire recycle plant was set on fire as a diversion to keep the public from the area. The owner saw them setting the fires and tried to stop them only to die from a heart attack. Two large tractor trailers were brought in and the wreckage was removed while others repaired the damage.

Local reports were that it had been a meteorite, but no one bothered to
check out the story. Numerous witnesses and still not talked about. Three separate sources have sent this information to me, each from a different agency.
Cape Girardeau - Pre Roswell 1941. The first true crash of an exterestial vehicle. Leo Stringfield and later Tim Cooper wrote about this story. You can check out the information yourselves. What wasn't reported was that the exteresstial vehicle was repaired in 1942 and flown by our military, only they crashed and destroyed it. It was going to be used as a psychological tool against the axis powers. What the allies didn't know was that Germany had retrived a disc in '39. The three occupants were the same Seinuvian race discussed in my prior e-mails.
As I explained to Jeddyhi earlier, Slyvester is an alias. Tacitus is a shill.
More to come.
GR187BR

P.S. Shawnna and Steve were included due to the fact they are the only ones that have truly stood up for what they believe in. From what I'm told, I find it rather strange that the Administrator of that forum and a few moderators have come to the aide of Doty and friends. I shall say it one last time. This project was a ruse to confuse those getting to close. It might interest you to know that one of them approached a movie producer recently.

Any insight you have as to who is behind these and why I received them, would be much appreciated.

Always,
Shawnna

****Mod note: Modified to remove personal email addresses****

****Mod note: Modified to improve readability****
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 1:58 pm

Hello everyone,

Some quick notes on the latest TC Disclosure (ironically, or maybe NOT so ironically, released on the same exact day Tacitus had timed his release).

Note the following opening paragraphs:

The information is authentic and verified. I'm told that the IP is ours, but we did not authorize the release. A virus was found attached to software and something was stolen from us and sent to an unknown source. In the process, a draft were sent out as well. We were tracking down other witnesses (non military) who would publicly verify the accounts were indeed true when this happened. In the pipeline, we have very bright computer experts that have worked for the very same ones that may have done this. The IP that you see is not where the information is being relayed. I think they called it IP bouncing or ricochet.

Notice the last line seems to be an explanation of Tacitus' recent assertion that Doty's IP is the source of all releases. This opening paragraph leads me to believe that the TC releases are in direct response to Tacitus' recent disclosures - and the above paragraph is a direct attempted explanation of how it is possible for Richard Doty's IP to be in the email header.

What we are seeing here is a direct response between the "push-Serpo" folks, and the "expose-Serpo" folks. Fascinating to watch...

[removed] - [removed] spoke with someone in our pipeline last night and relayed your message and offer. Thank you, but from my standpoint, people are not ready for that amount of information to be dumped into their laps. We, as a human race, are not ready. From what I have been told, there is, too, much bickering and fighting between investigating groups. And with that statement, the same can be said for the forums. Numerous Intel and investigation group members frequent these forums to disrupt and drop hints and lead you away from the subject at hand. We will not allow "J's" information to be twisted in this manner and it goes against his initial request.

Keep in mind the (removed) name is probably quite important in understanding the dynamics of communications taking place here. It is however important to note that these TC disclosures (pro-Serpo) disclosures are being emailed to the Open Minds forum. The correlation between Serpo and the Seinu disclosures are becoming more and more apparent with each release.

This statement:

"From what I have been told, there is, too, much bickering and fighting between investigating groups. And with that statement, the same can be said for the forums. "

Is quite convenient noting the past Serpo troubles between ATS and Open Minds, and now our breakoff from Open Minds. Seems that those writing up the TC disclosures have been following these events and are responded, once again, in kind.

And this statement:

" Numerous Intel and investigation group members frequent these forums to disrupt and drop hints and lead you away from the subject at hand. We will not allow "J's" information to be twisted in this manner and it goes against his initial request. "

Is also a comment directed toward those who would dare to frequent the Open Minds forum and "lead you away from the subject at hand." That subject being the content of Serpo disclosures. Notice the person writing these TC disclosures does NOT want a serious investigation of the players behind the scenes as Tacitus seems to have done. Apparently Tacitus' actions have angered the folks behind Serpo - so now they are fabricating new "disclosures" under a new name.

So the following now reveals the obvious connection between the Seinu disclosures and Serpo disclosures:

1. May 17th release timed to directly counter Tacitus' timed May 17th release.

2. Comments referring to "forum" problems over the subject of Serpo

3. Comments directly related to the Serpo discussions on the forums.

4. Comments in direct response to the "IP" Serpo allegations put forth by Tacitus.

There is no doubt that this is all Serpo wrapped up in a new package. Keep your eyes and minds open and keep your guard up folks. Those who are gullible will fall for the trap. Those who are perceptive will notice the traps and avoid them.

Until next time,
-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Thu May 18, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu May 18, 2006 2:50 pm

I agree with your analysis, Ry.

But my question is, and has always been, why?? In order to get to that, we need to know the answer to "who".

My sense is that Rick Doty is involved because he has always been willing to participate in deception.

But there are others involved as well. What are their motives? Why do these games continue?

And why doesn't Tacitius come forward and reveal who he has been in communication with? That would be a huge clue if you ask me.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby dragonfire » Thu May 18, 2006 5:15 pm

I must agree with shawnna,

The disinfo wars continue, if TM has something, it just may be in his best interest to hold back. For reasons only he knows, maybe. It seems to be just another game. This one is slower than chess. Maybe we should put timers on both sides. Tag your it :lol:

Who, will eventually lead to why, possibly even, vise/versa :wink:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ScaRZ » Thu May 18, 2006 8:45 pm

Very good points made and it has always been in the back of my mind.

Ry you should know this.....When did the Seinu Disclosure material first arrive on the scene at OM? Is it the way it was told to us ,late March?

Mr. Monroe pops into the scene on OM Forum April 18, 2006.....Then May 1, 2006 was his first release of information.

If the info was late March then OM held it back a good month and a half before putting it on the forum. Dickhelmsghost and Casper appear on the scene before Admin of OM post any Seinu info and begin posting parts of it themselves.

If it is all linked together Serpo and Seinu then Dickhelmsghost and Casper must have been tippers to let them know that NOW is the time to begin the NEW game. In other words they had been holding it back for the right moment.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Thu May 18, 2006 11:43 pm

It doesn't fit if Seinu and Serpo are trying to play off one another to counter Mr. Monroe and serpo.info.if they wanted the info to be released before serpo.info came on the scene.

The only thing would be if they got wind of it ahead of time and were just getting prepared. There would only be one other reason and that would be to start a new game, because the old one is dying.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 11:50 pm

ScaRZ wrote:It doesn't fit if Seinu and Serpo are trying to play off one another to counter Mr. Monroe and serpo.info.if they wanted the info to be released before serpo.info came on the scene.

The only thing would be if they got wind of it ahead of time and were just getting prepared. There would only be one other reason and that would be to start a new game, because the old one is dying.

Brilliant posts scarz... You very well could be right. Once the OM forum opened, "plant" a story like that as an escape hatch, if the first story "dies". This keeps the momentum going in the case where Serpo is killed. At least there are "new" disclosures to follow...

It'll be very revealing if the_clues creators are eventually revealed. I'd wager a sizeable bet that they are the very same as the Serpo creators. Mind games are their specialty. If they seem to contradict themselves from one story to the next - then they're obviously doing their job. lol

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ivo5000 » Fri May 19, 2006 3:46 am

Ry,

You mention that the new release from TC talks about the theory of the IP address being hijacked and used by someone else to make it seem as though Doty was behind it all. Is this possible?
ivo5000

Postby kiwicocky » Fri May 19, 2006 7:22 am

ivo5000 wrote:Ry,

You mention that the new release from TC talks about the theory of the IP address being hijacked and used by someone else to make it seem as though Doty was behind it all. Is this possible?

One would assume if it was possible, Mr Doty would be taking steps to let everyone know he was not the author surely?

Why stand back and allow yourself to be used in this way?
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Xena » Fri May 19, 2006 11:57 am

Hi Shawnna, Kiwi and everyone else:)

I can have a go at some simplified explanations later, of IP hijacking and spoofing, if anyone is interested, along with my take on the email headers that were released. I'm out of practise, so I'll have to read up and try to put it all in a coherent fashion, that I myself can understand as well as everyone else:) I did an initial comment on the headers elsewhere, but I can go into more depth with regards to the above, particularly as there appears to be some indications that all is not as it seems, at face value:)

I should probably introduce myself in the newbie section, I'll come back in daylight and give it a go, hopefully.
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby dragonfire » Fri May 19, 2006 12:01 pm

If both serpo and seinu are linked, what is the difference then :?:

We still have, basically the same thing, a story told :lol:

The fact is, one must choose which path to follow.

They are both being told through a 'diary'. In one view from someone who was 'there', some guy with a number, and another from someone who was an 'insider' and privy to the info.

This just seems to make it easier for the disinfo folks, bing nice, to throw a wrench into the works once again, pitting one group against the other :wink:

Seem familiar :wink: :roll: :mrgreen:
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 12:59 pm

Xena wrote:Hi Shawnna, Kiwi and everyone else:)

I can have a go at some simplified explanations later, of IP hijacking and spoofing, if anyone is interested, along with my take on the email headers that were released. I'm out of practise, so I'll have to read up and try to put it all in a coherent fashion, that I myself can understand as well as everyone else:) I did an initial comment on the headers elsewhere, but I can go into more depth with regards to the above, particularly as there appears to be some indications that all is not as it seems, at face value:)

I should probably introduce myself in the newbie section, I'll come back in daylight and give it a go, hopefully.

Hi Xena!

I know you haven't posted in the new members section yet, but I just wanted so this early - welcome to the forum! It's a real pleasure have you (and your expertise) here to assist us with the investigation.

I would appreciate it if you could lay out the reasons why the IP (in this case) would not be "spoofed" and if they were - would there be a way to still recognize that the IP in the header is faked and not authentic.

Looking forward to your posts - laymen's terms would be best of course, but don't hold back on account of terminology. As there are many of us here that do understand the terminology, and if there's any confusion maybe we can take a shot at breaking it down into even simpler terms.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Fri May 19, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Fri May 19, 2006 1:44 pm

Xena wrote:Hi Shawnna, Kiwi and everyone else:)

Hi Xena! Great to have your analysis and insight here!

You've given me so much with respect to jump-starting my own knowledge and I'm grateful to see you here!

From my perspective, the intellect we're gathering in this little forum can't be matched and between all of us, I'm positive we are on the path to exposing the truth behind these pathetic attempts at manipulation of those who want to believe.

EDIT by Shawnna - and I want to believe as well. It's just that I'm not willing to swallow information or a story without some basis in fact.

Always,
Shawnna
Last edited by Shawnna on Sat May 20, 2006 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 19, 2006 1:56 pm

ivo5000 wrote:Ry,

Hi ivo5000! I'm glad to see you here. Hope you hang around and take part in the discussions - your posts were always well-thought out over at OM so I'm very glad to see you here. :D

In answer to your question - I admit I do not have the deep networking IT knowledge of Xena or Zep Tepi. They're the pros and I'm leaving it to them to explain the technical details behind the process of faking an IP in a header.

My expertise is more computer programming and robotic automation - so once the signal goes out to the network - my knowledge takes a drop. However what I understand is that in order to fake the IP, one can only forge the part of a header that they have the ability to change before the email is "sent out" over the internet.

Once that email leaves their computer and starts bouncing from server to server over the internet, each server leaves its own mark inside the header - which the sender can not change.

So if Richard Doty's IP address were "cloned" or "faked", what we'd notice is major differences between that header, compared to the header of a typical email sent from WebTV in CA down to Qwest in NM. Xena did a terrific analysis at her forum here.

I'll leave it up to Xena and/or Zep to expand on or fix my explanation above! :)

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Next

Google

Return to Project Serpo